Sikhs At Weddings

g5johal

I see where your coming from.....typical punjabi mentality. In terms of sikhi, everyone is equal, regardless of gender. I've actually seen and heard bibiyian talk about gurmat at anand karaj's.

Now would you also class the women who are into bodybuilding as men?

Well I guess you know more people who are in Sikhi more. Most or all Punjabi family's I know are hard drinkers XD

yh i was really focusing on sikhs behaviour at gurdwara i think their behaviour is very negative. the sotry in ilford really hurt me becuase some1 should of said something to the groom because smoking in a pagg is behsti and a disgarce its a insult to the gurus roop. if any real person was there they should of said something the groom can do whatever he wants but smoking in a pagg is wronghe can smoke without a pagg

The chatter comes from both sides, but more of it is coming from the women side.

Last wedding I went to some fool was talking about drinking and how Guru Sahib has blessed him with alcohol everyday.

This fool was sitting in darbar Sahib and saying this. He must have been in his 60's.

The Babas are talking about alcohol and the youth punjabis are talking about which girl or guy they can pick up now or if the individual will be coming to the reception and how they can find out.

There is no shame left in majority of these people; punjabis.

A good idea would be to tell the Granthi to anounce if people don't stop talking then the Anand Karaj won't start.

Then these fools will think in the respect of the two individuals getting married we better shut up. Well the one's with some diginty will.

yea women cant stop that gossip. men will be calm and doing their thing but the ladies go all out and start forming their own circles in the darbar. its like a pre jam 4 em. funny eh. Myb granthis need to start a real lecture where he starts punking them all. If the nice and easy way hasnt worked, u gotta step it up a knotch.

yea women cant stop that gossip. men will be calm and doing their thing but the ladies go all out and start forming their own circles in the darbar. its like a pre jam 4 em. funny eh. Myb granthis need to start a real lecture where he starts punking them all. If the nice and easy way hasnt worked, u gotta step it up a knotch.

I few times I heard the granthis tell the ladys ( overall people to shutup)

a good idea wud be for the gurdwara committees to not start the anand karaj until every1 shuts up. and everytime if it gets roudy again, they can pause ....just like in elementry school. lol.

thats is actually a really gud idea. noone wants their wedding paused every 2 sec