Why Sikhs Still Get Targeted

g5johal

you have to create some mayhem, like i said get some freshie's..... get all Paki's done, even get their parents beaten up (the 1's that run their mouth), get a few racist teachers done, get windows smashed, burn a few cars. Basically put FEAR into them! i wouldnt be talking nonesense to you, this really works..... just try it and post back in a few weeks and tell us if it works.

it's no point talking about it, doesnt really help the matter. this will take you a few weeks, but i know if you do everything like that it, then maybe 2-3 weeks to dominate the whole school.

and for crying out loud, stop worrying about uniting the Sikh's because they are P*FFS majority of them so don't bother! They will never unite, so do your own thing, your not the only 1 with this sort of idea, if Sikh's were a unity then even 1984 wouldnt have happened!

Good Luck

I dont agree with this at all. This is just resorting to hooliganism. Can you imagine how sikhs would be portrayed in the media if they were to go on such a rampage. Also alot of this bullying goes on in schools, for people aged 11-16. How many people of this age group are going to start rioting, not many. Alot of sikhs aspire for a decent profession and career, your tactics would see us in jail, meaning less sikhs on the street, meaning that sikhs would be even more heavily out numbered then they are already.

and your going to get freshies, whom alot are here illegally to start fighting and breaking the law. that isnt going to work

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn’t telling you to directly do all this, i referred to getting the freshie’s who already have criminal records. It’s really not about me trying to portray myself as an hard man, but it’s about righteousness. You posted your problem and i told you a solution, it’s completely up 2 you if you do such acts, im not your mother am i?

You cant take me in the wrong way, but this stuff has been done before. You definitely know what im talking about. Also you need to establish a stand for Sikhs, if you dont do it then others will. At the end of the day it’s a cycle, i aint telling you to kill somebody. But i am sayin you must put some things to end.

And i never said do this stuff openly for the media to know and see, you ever wondered why Paki’s in your school never get bullied? Is it really because they have a bigger number, or is it really somthing else? Or could it be that there is no logic to it?

You have to think about these things, they are the same as us, they have blood in their bodies, bones, muscles so why are they more dominating? It’s simple it’s their idea behind getting bullyed...

Guru Nanak said you cannot become a oppressor to counter a oppressor, but if you dont defend yourself against one, then it’s your own fault !

theres two reasons y. cuz there weak or they feel its immature to fight and ruin their rep (charges) etc. which leads to lack of jobs 4 the future

Ayte fair enough, maybe i am wrong in this.

Bul chuk maf

no mayb ur not. im sure majority are just weak and cant stand up 4 their self

theres two reasons y. cuz there weak or they feel its immature to fight and ruin their rep (charges) etc. which leads to lack of jobs 4 the future

Ayte fair enough, maybe i am wrong in this.

Bul chuk maf

no mayb ur not. im sure majority are just weak and cant stand up 4 their self

yup ur right, well done you solved the puzzle

i think the reason why sikhs get targetd at schools by gangs becuase they do not defend them self or look hard becuase when i used to go 2 school i went to school which mainly the people in my year was 50% musilm and the sikhs did not defend them selves they used to get builled the pakis used to try it on me i stood up for myself but i used to get into fights with them alot n get rushed by them alot 2 becuase i was outnumbered but no other siksh stood up there 4 me i was on my own so the pakis will atomatically think that we r a weak race becuase sikhs dnt defend them selves. we need to fix up we need to have guts and not be the target if we all stand together we can stop this problem from happening becuase theres less militant singhs around now n more romeo singhs about

we need to start training weight and start getting into pysical activties not sitiing at home watching star plus. the pakis dnt pick on the tamils becuase they are sacred of them becuase they got guts. sikhs used to be like that 25 years ago now we care about getting a degree n buyign that ferrari not saving our communitys and religion honour becuase no attacks a lion we have become sheeps not lions

Do you have any Sikh councillors of your school? What school do you attend?

I totally agree with you Superbell but in reality I'm not batman. The reality of this is everyone's not the same. The only way we sikhs can become fear is, if we play there game and thats what they want us to do, they wanna cause chaos. We just have to outsmart them.

There's pure hatred between some sikhs and muslims. Since there are 2 million muslims in the uk, half a million sikhs, we don't stack up against them like our past generations.

I blame ourselves thats root of sikhs getting bullied.

I totally agree with you Superbell but in reality I'm not batman. The reality of this is everyone's not the same. The only way we sikhs can become fear is, if we play there game and thats what they want us to do, they wanna cause chaos. We just have to outsmart them.

There's pure hatred between some sikhs and muslims. Since there are 2 million muslims in the uk, half a million sikhs, we don't stack up against them like our past generations.

I blame ourselves thats root of sikhs getting bullied.

Sometimes you need people to stand by your side (which Sikhs dont do even verbally), cant really blame if they don’t agree with me on fighting back.

In West London Sikh – Muslim relationship is a bit better than before i recon. But maybe in the area’s they referring to is tenser.

I wasn’t telling you to directly do all this, i referred to getting the freshie’s who already have criminal records. It’s really not about me trying to portray myself as an hard man, but it’s about righteousness. You posted your problem and i told you a solution, it’s completely up 2 you if you do such acts, im not your mother am i?

So now you want the 'freshies' to get the blame.....great thinking. If your not the mother then don't act like one. If you are a bhaji/bhenji then act like one. Don't go giving hectic advise, which will cause chaos.

And i never said do this stuff openly for the media to know and see, you ever wondered why Paki’s in your school never get bullied? Is it really because they have a bigger number, or is it really somthing else? Or could it be that there is no logic to it?

'pakis' never get bullied? oh please, you need to get out more......you're in a little world of your own. You really think there will be no media presence, when 'windows, doors, cars, etc' will be smashed?

You have to think about these things, they are the same as us, they have blood in their bodies, bones, muscles so why are they more dominating? It’s simple it’s their idea behind getting bullyed...

Thats your own opinion....maybe in your area. Be that as it may, you still need to talk to elders before making the next step, don't sit in silence.