Any Sarbloh Granth Katha?

Bir_Rass

i do obey the sri guru granth sahib first but i find all the sangat is forgeting the fact that guru gobind singh wrote the sri dassam granth and the sri sarbloh granth.............

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Was it Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj that wrote the Sarbloh Granth Maharaj ??? im sure this is incorrect ? i could be wrong i was always under the impression that Guru Jee launched a arrow and where it landed (near a mosque) he told the singhs to digg and they found Sarbloh Granth Maharaj ???

• 4 months later...

i do obey the sri guru granth sahib first but i find all the sangat is forgeting the fact that guru gobind singh wrote the sri dassam granth and the sri sarbloh granth.............

Was it Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj that wrote the Sarbloh Granth Maharaj ??? im sure this is incorrect ? i could be wrong i was always under the impression that Guru Jee launched a arrow and where it landed (near a mosque) he told the singhs to digg and they found Sarbloh Granth Maharaj ???

For a proper history of sarbloh granth in english please visit http://sikh-reality.blogspot.com/2009/10/history-of-sarbloh-granth-mangalcharan.html

and for the summary please visit: http://sikh-reality.blogspot.com/2009/10/summary-of-sarbloh-granth-sahib-ji.html