Video: Purpose And Content Of 'krishnavtaar'

Panthic Updates

Personal issues? Aren't you being THE hypocrit here? You started with name calling and slandering, and now are saying 'we are not discussing personal issues'...

I don't have his number. I will get back to you in some time. I have a few questions about Dasam Granth, of which I can't seem get the answer. I will PM you about them.

WJKK WJKF Ji

I started with posting of video. Then you introduced another issue. Your relations with Faji is certainly a personal issue. it is not a panthic issue.

First you said that you believe in Dasam granth and now you write that you have a few questions. What does that mean. Keep in mind that individuals will have questions but opinion of an individual does not make a religious scripture suspect.

The thread in question deals with krishna avtar and focus should be on that only.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being Pro Dasam Granth doesn't mean I can't have any questions about it.

The video was talking about THIS VERY ISSUE, so I posted about it...

They also need to get your phone # or your email. However, Prof.'s website lists his phone #. http://www.ggsacademy.com/contact

WJKK WJKF Ji

Being Pro Dasam Granth doesn't mean I can't have any questions about it.

The video was talking about THIS VERY ISSUE, so I posted about it...

They also need to get your phone # or your email. However, Prof.'s website lists his phone #. http://www.ggsacademy.com/contact

WJKK WJKF Ji

having questions is normal and it does not make one a buddy of known slanderer of Dasam Bani like fauji.

Fauji says that he does not acknowledge Dasam granth at all and anything outside SGGS ji is a poison for him.

Euhm, I can be buddy with anyone I want to. Does it matter to you? You have no right to judge me.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Really it does not matter. it is your personal choice. But do not bring the buddyship of a Gurnindak in this thread. That is the only request we made here. He is irrelevant for this thread.

can someone please give me some insight into the background and history of this....

Sure. Can you expand your question. Do you need history of composition krishna avtar?

Hey, vechola go do something productive and tell your brother figure to stop slandering Guru Sahib's Bani. Teach him something. You guys are pathetic.

You have Sant Jarnial Singh ji Khalsa photo up on your profile. Your even more pathetic than I thought. He called people like you and your brother figure atheist.

Kindly do mind your language.

Where on this site have I ever claimed to be Anti-Dasam Granth? I have many posts that are pro Dasam Granth. I even made a thread about the 8 deleted Banis, and sent the ones that I had to some members on personal request.

But you have to understand, I learnt a lot from Harmanjit Singh, and I do respect his view. This doesn't mean that I share his opinion.

But I am tired that we Sikhs can't unite for the bigger dangers and are quarelling with each other on some issues that could be solved, Dasam Granth being one of them. So I just asked if its possible to have a discussion live, so sangats worldwide could differentiate between GurSikhs and GurNindaks.

You respect the views of a person that slanders Guru Sahibs Bani!!!!!! And you say ur pro Dasam Granth. Tell me this how can a Sikh respect Idol worship when Guru Nanak Dev ji calls the person who performs idol worship blind and mute. Your a hypricrote. From the above it's obvious you place a friendship higher than Guru Sahibs Bani.

That whole bit of, I am tired that Sikhs can't unite...... is all bs. A person that wants this unity to happen would not try to set up a debate on Dasam Granth where fools can slander Guru Sahibs Bani. He would know their Moorakhs and don't understand Bani, so they slander what they don't understand.

Hey, vechola go do something productive and tell your brother figure to stop slandering Guru Sahib's Bani. Teach him something. You guys are pathetic.

You have Sant Jarnial Singh ji Khalsa photo up on your profile. Your even more pathetic than I thought. He called people like you and your brother figure atheist.

Kindly do mind your language.

Where on this site have I ever claimed to be Anti-Dasam Granth? I have many posts that are pro Dasam Granth. I even made a thread about the 8 deleted Banis, and sent the ones that I had to some members on personal request.

But you have to understand, I learnt a lot from Harmanjit Singh, and I do respect his view. This doesn't mean that I share his opinion.

But I am tired that we Sikhs can't unite for the bigger dangers and are quarelling with each other on some issues that could be solved, Dasam Granth being one of them. So I just asked if its possible to have a discussion live, so sangats worldwide could differentiate between GurSikhs and GurNindaks.

You respect the views of a person that slanders Guru Sahibs Bani!!!!!! And you say ur pro Dasam Granth. Tell me this how can a Sikh respect Idol worship when Guru Nanak Dev ji calls the person who performs idol worship blind and mute. Your a hypricrote. From the above it's obvious you place a friendship higher than Guru Sahibs Bani.

That whole bit of, I am tired that Sikhs can't unite...... is all bs. A person that wants this unity to happen would not try to set up a debate on Dasam Granth where fools can slander Guru Sahibs Bani. He would know their Moorakhs and don't understand Bani, so they slander what they don't understand.

He is not a pro Dasam granth. That is a cover he is taking. he is very much anti dasam Granth. His Pm to me reveals that.

I have only questions regarding to Charitropakhyan, which I asked you. Should I consider that you are unable to answer me?

Dasam Granth can't be GURbani (thus Guru). Only SGGS is Gurbani. Dasam Granth and Sarbloh Granth are not GURbani but Bani. I have been told this by several Singhs of the Taksal.

I'm out of this, you guys can not discuss to save your lives and continue to do emotional blackmail as you do on other Sikhs. Won't work on me, so keep trying.

WJKK WJKF Ji