Video: Purpose And Content Of 'krishnavtaar'

Panthic Updates

Why not finish this thing for once and all? One live debate and shut up the anti-Panthic people for once and all?

Live debate with 10 pro Dasam Granth and 10 anti Dasam Granth people discussing... So this controversy is finished for once and all?

What does Sangat think?

WJKK WJKF JIO

You can have debate with those who have genuine misunderstanding and those can be solved by a genuine dialogue. But here you have a group of thugs who are disowning 300 years of traditions of sikhism by slandering bani of tenth master.You have Ragi darshan who was doing kirtan of this bani all his life and at the <banned word filter activated> end of his life he is slandering the same bani. Did he contact akal takhat who has control on this. akal takhat has alreday issued hukmanama terming these people as miscreants. This shows that these people are thugs who have no respect for sikhism, bani of our Gurus and our traditions. Only way to deal with such anti panthic elements to confront them aggressively and not to be taken in by their propaganda.

Stil if you want these thugs to be enagged in debate, contact them and let us know. If they are willing to get into debate we will arrange this. They were invited for debate at Bhatinda last year but they failed to turn up.

I talked to Harmanjit Singh Akali from Toronto. He has agreed for a live debate. But he wants the debate to be held in Toronto.

http://thekhalsafauj.blogspot.com/2009/10/live-discussion.html

Inder Singh, let me know about your decision on it.

WJKK WJKF Ji

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not finish this thing for once and all? One live debate and shut up the anti-Panthic people for once and all?

Live debate with 10 pro Dasam Granth and 10 anti Dasam Granth people discussing... So this controversy is finished for once and all?

What does Sangat think?

WJKK WJKF JIO

You can have debate with those who have genuine misunderstanding and those can be solved by a genuine dialogue. But here you have a group of thugs who are disowning 300 years of traditions of sikhism by slandering bani of tenth master.You have Ragi darshan who was doing kirtan of this bani all his life and at the <banned word filter activated> end of his life he is slandering the same bani. Did he contact akal takhat who has control on this. akal takhat has alreday issued hukmanama terming these people as miscreants. This shows that these people are thugs who have no respect for sikhism, bani of our Gurus and our traditions. Only way to deal with such anti panthic elements to confront them aggressively and not to be taken in by their propaganda.

Stil if you want these thugs to be enagged in debate, contact them and let us know. If they are willing to get into debate we will arrange this. They were invited for debate at Bhatinda last year but they failed to turn up.

I talked to Harmanjit Singh Akali from Toronto. He has agreed for a live debate. But he wants the debate to be held in Toronto.

http://thekhalsafauj...discussion.html

Inder Singh, let me know about your decision on it.

WJKK WJKF Ji

This guy is a kiddo of yesterday. We are not asking for debate with kiddos.

We want Ragi darshan for the debate as he is the one who is taking rounds of certain Gurudwaras and telling lies to sangat.

Let us know if he is ready?

Well that so-called kiddo has challenged many Babas till date. I read some time ago that he had challenged Baba Hardev Singh Lulowale, but the Baba didn't want to debate.

I would prefer that pro Dasam Granth Singhs have a discussion with this Singh rather than people like Kala Afghana or so.

What do you say?

WJKK WJKF Ji

Well that so-called kiddo has challenged many Babas till date. I read some time ago that he had challenged Baba Hardev Singh Lulowale, but the Baba didn't want to debate.

I would prefer that pro Dasam Granth Singhs have a discussion with this Singh rather than people like Kala Afghana or so.

What do you say?

WJKK WJKF Ji

I am not here to listen your often repeated rheoric in favour of this gurnindak. This is not the first time you are saying this.

We are not prepared to have a discussion with some one who has not comprehended complexity of Dasam bani. Least is expected of any agent promoting such gurnindaks.

We consider bani of dasam above such discussions. As you proposed that top notch of ooposing side should nbe engaged in dialogue.If you can arrange Darshan ragi for that it is fine. We are not willing to talk to any sidekicks.

Inder Singh, have some respect for other people.

Here: http://thekhalsafauj.blogspot.com/2009/10/live-discussion.html

Harmanjit Singh Akali is not like those other anti-Dasam Granth lot insulting Dasam Granth by saying real bad words. He wants a simple discussion based on GurMat. He is like a brother figure to me, and I'm not his agent. Next time you dare to label me, I'll complaint about you to the mods.

Ragi Darshan Singh will also be in the live debate, ONLY if it is held in TO (Toronto, Ontario).

So your wish has been completed. The other side has given a green signal and is waiting for your reply.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Here: http://thekhalsafauj...discussion.html

Harmanjit Singh Akali is not like those other anti-Dasam Granth lot insulting Dasam Granth by saying real bad words. He wants a simple discussion based on GurMat. He is like a brother figure to me, and I'm not his agent. Next time you dare to label me, I'll complaint about you to the mods.

Ragi Darshan Singh will also be in the live debate, ONLY if it is held in TO (Toronto, Ontario).

So your wish has been completed. The other side has given a green signal and is waiting for your reply.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Hey, vechola go do something productive and tell your brother figure to stop slandering Guru Sahib's Bani. Teach him something. You guys are pathetic.

You have Sant Jarnial Singh ji Khalsa photo up on your profile. Your even more pathetic than I thought. He called people like you and your brother figure atheist.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Sunny doad

I have no respect for those who condemn the banis of tenth master. That is the difference between you and me.

He is the one who hops from one site to another condemning tenth master's bani in the foulest possible language.

You need to learn to differentiate between good and bad language. He is banned at so mnay panthic

sites for his anti panthic activites. Yet you have the courage to side with this anti sikh character. He is also

linking charitras with personal life of Guru sahib without under standing the framework of charitras.

What else you expect me to say about you. I have used the correct word.

If darshan ragi is ready let us know we will issue an invitation to him and he has to accept it publicly.

Ask him if Darshan is ready.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Hey, vechola go do something productive and tell your brother figure to stop slandering Guru Sahib's Bani. Teach him something. You guys are pathetic.

You have Sant Jarnial Singh ji Khalsa photo up on your profile. Your even more pathetic than I thought. He called people like you and your brother figure atheist.

That is how these propagandists act these days. They will portray themselves to be panthic by wearing a kirpan, have sikh sarooop, write Waheguru ji ka khlasa,

Waheguur ji ki fateh. But their actions will ,be opposite. Lamba ji has analysed such Gurnindaks correctly in his speech. They are traitors.

Kindly do mind your language.

Where on this site have I ever claimed to be Anti-Dasam Granth? I have many posts that are pro Dasam Granth. I even made a thread about the 8 deleted Banis, and sent the ones that I had to some members on personal request.

But you have to understand, I learnt a lot from Harmanjit Singh, and I do respect his view. This doesn't mean that I share his opinion.

But I am tired that we Sikhs can't unite for the bigger dangers and are quarelling with each other on some issues that could be solved, Dasam Granth being one of them. So I just asked if its possible to have a discussion live, so sangats worldwide could differentiate between GurSikhs and GurNindaks.

Sunny doad

I have no respect for those who condemn the banis of tenth master. That is the difference between you and me.

He is the one who hops from one site to another condemning tenth master's bani in the foulest possible language.

You need to learn to differentiate between good and bad language. He is banned at so mnay panthic

sites for his anti panthic activites. Yet you have the courage to side with this anti sikh character. He is also

linking charitras with personal life of Guru sahib without under standing the framework of charitras.

What else you expect me to say about you. I have used the correct word.

If darshan ragi is ready let us know we will issue an invitation to him and he has to accept it publicly.

Ask him if Darshan is ready.

Fine, don't have respect for me (you even don't know my stance on Dasam Granth) or Harmanjit Singh. But do not lower yourself by insulting a Maha Papi/GurNindak like me...

Yes, he is banned at many sites... Just for asking questions, isn't it?

Ragi Darshan Singh is ready alongwith Harmanjit Singh. Go ahead and invite them.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Sunny Doad

Your respect for fauji is not relevant to the topic under discussion.We are not discussing personal issues here. Topic is misrepresentation of Dasam bani by darshan Ragi. If you have any clarifications on that put the question. Otherwise do not spoil the thread by bringing in non issues.

If Darshan ragi is ready please PM me his telephone no. I do not want any agent of him talking for him.

Personal issues? Aren't you being THE hypocrit here? You started with name calling and slandering, and now are saying 'we are not discussing personal issues'...

I don't have his number. I will get back to you in some time. I have a few questions about Dasam Granth, of which I can't seem get the answer. I will PM you about them.

WJKK WJKF Ji