Friend Took Crisps From My Packet

axesingh

If someone told me he won't eat the food I touched because it's now polluted, I would be highly offended. If you had just said that it's unhygienic to share food, that would have been the end of it. The OP handled the situation in a bad way...

Note to all the i diots who will be putting words in my mouth and spinning my post in a completely wrong direction: I never said he should have ate the crisps. Get your head out of your behinds and learn to formulate polite responses when faced with such situations rather than offending people.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your head out of your behinds and learn to formulate polite responses when faced with such situations rather than offending people.

Yes, that was a polite response.

Polluted in the wrong word I think, if you say that the food is now Jootha, then i think that is fine as anyone can make food jootha, it is not that is has gone off or gone rotten or anything, it is just that it is jootha.

There is no difference between an amritdhari and non-amritdhari in my mind

there is absolutely a difference between amritdhari and non-amritdhari, a fundamental difference. Only a non-amritdhari would say otherwise.

One has taken his first step on the path of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the other has not.

Your looking at amritdhari's at a different angle, try to use a better focus and you'll notice there are certain ways one chooses to live.

You could live in a plastic bubble for all I care. It makes no difference to me. However, when someone tries to force their beliefs on me and say it is the ONLY "right" way, then we are going to have a BIG problem.

Guest Soundwave

Your looking at amritdhari's at a different angle, try to use a better focus and you'll notice there are certain ways one chooses to live.

You could live in a plastic bubble for all I care. It makes no difference to me. However, when someone tries to force their beliefs on me and say it is the ONLY "right" way, then we are going to have a BIG problem.

Starscream this is soundwave! Where is megatron?

However, when someone tries to force their beliefs on me and say it is the ONLY "right" way, then we are going to have a BIG problem.

Who's forcing? :umm:

Do give me a list of 'rights' and 'wrongs'....from your point of view in seeing no difference distinguishing amritdharis from non-amritdharis?