Don't Blame Manmohan Singh

Sangat ji, we are blaming the wrong person. We hardly complain about our PUNJAB government and the SGPC, and the Akalis action.

They are at fault, for the drugs and the hindu influences in punjab, all of our current "SIKH" leaders are all corrupt individuals that just seek PAISA (money).

It is about time we start to protest to those who are truly responsible.

Don't expect Manmohan Singh come into power, and help rebuild Punjab. He has to take care of the country as a whole. The only reason you should hate him, is if he does something bad against Sikhs. Which I highly doubt.

This man is great, if he remains a good leader. He's surely educated (Oxford & Cambridge), and is the man behind India's economy.

The best thing we can expect, is for him to boost the Sikh Identity, and let the world know who Sikhs are.

You have to be sensible when it comes to things. Not just judge on assumptions.

The only reason, I could be against this is that Hindus will once again say, "we're brothers." However, most hindus are <Edited> to see a Singh, to rule HINDUstan. And 1984 will never be justified, even when Manmohan Singh becomes President. This is a good thing for Sikhs as a whole.

He will be known internationally, and Sikhs will be also. The ohm symbol could've have been a gift from one of his political friends, he associates with Hindus, what do you expect? He has to play "politics."

All I know, is that I won't judge the guy, and that he is a good thing for sure, as whole for Sikhs globally.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i agree veerje very true ^_^

but i say one more thing A SIKH IS A SIKH, A HINDU IS A HINDU,A MUSLIM IS A MUSLIM NO ONE CAN CHANGE ANYONCE RELIGION BUT WE ARE BROTHERS :) this is not the time to hate its for love,today manmohan singh jee answerd a question in the press confrence the question was. will u suport the sikhs who suffered in 1984 ? YES HE WILL FOR SURE BUT NOT ONLY SIKHS BUT MUSLIMS TOO WHAT HAPEEND IN GODHRA

NOW IS THE TIME TO LOVE,THE MEDIA IS VERY VERY STRONG AROUND THE WORLD NO ONE CAN BULLY NOW ANYONE :wub: BHUL CHUK MAAFE

Agree!

He made a statement on Sikh roits and Gujrat crisis:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/article...show/686565.cms

He said that violent incidents like the anti-Sikh riots and Gujarat should never recur in India.

"We are all anguished by such violence," he said at a press conference when asked about the 1984 anti-Sikh riots.

If SGPC put some pressure on him....he will probably do something about Sikh victims and prisoners.