New Simran Recorded By Keerpasound

KEERPA

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keerpa make a cd with all sorts of different Simran sounds?

• Haan
    • Naheen
    • Make a cd with Kirtan too
    • Vahiguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vahiguru Ji Ki Fateh 0:-)>
  2. 2. Have you heard any Keerpa music from the cd 540N????

• haan
    • naheen
    • some but not all
  3. 3. Do you think KeerpaSound can make a difference to youths with nonconvention Sikh music?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

the votes dont reflect the ppls views.. anyway i think you have a great voice man wow, u know what wud be awesome, if you went on american idol and took ur guitar and did simran omg i know you would go to the next round for suree lol

but AI aside lol ( im not some big fan of it was just saying ur voice is really good), i think you should putout a cd , it sounds so pro.. and uh starscream, grow up buddy ur not in grade 3 anymore, and what cartoon is that anyway that ur obssessed with thinking that you're the same superhero in real life ( yea ive heard him quote some robot guy like a million times) anyway, this isnt LOOPED if u were smart enuff to listen to the whole thing ( which u arent) you would have noticed differences..

but this is great i think u shud consider putting out an album, why not, great talent

I dont mind bias opinions :lol: As a musician you have to get used to haters for the fact of hating for strange reasons.

i.e I used to love this band one60 when I was a kid and about 10 years ago a band I was playing in opened for them, turned out we ripped them up and they started hating on me(and I really used to like their music) SO I was suprized that a band I looked up to was a bunch a jealous haters. This taught me a lot about people with bad attitudes and not to worry about them because if they arent getting all this attention then they start hating for no reason other than them personally having a bad attitude.

No sweat Ive been called far worse by other haters. :BL:

There is always the percentage of people that will hate if you are on stage and even the people that love your music so much they become a danger to the person because they are so obsessed. In this case Gurbani is my bodyguard :p

Ill write some more just to get him mad (jk) :lol:

Remember I dont loop anything (I know musicians that loop their cds and cant even play live very well at all) I record my cds with a live feel and can easily replicate it on stage with a band with no stress.

VAHIGURU

you prolly bore urself by watching robot cartoons that 5 year olds watch

Learn to write out words properly or else I really can't take the time to figure out that "prolly", means probably. Not that I really care what you have to say, anyway.

Others have told you this, too. You don't sound very educated by the way you type.

Maybe you're the one who should be focusing more on yourself than what others choose to watch in their free time. I am seeing someone, if you must now, so don't really have time for the robots.