Paramjit Singh Sarna An Anti Sikh Leader

Inder Singh

In My Opinion,

A Petition could be a Good Idea to get the Ball Rolling. It can be Sent to Akal Takhat and Media.

But, the Petition must be Strong. In My Opinion, There should be Thousands and Thousands of Signatures (40,000 would be Nice).

But there is also a potential problem. Many will see this as giving their identity to Anti-Sikh Forces. Sarna and Congress are Hand In Glove. Him Pretending to fight for Right of Sikhs Over Seas is a Drama. He is an Internal Bomb and Khaki Wearing Agent.

Darshan Ragi and Gang are Funded by Sarna BIG TIME! By Gurus' Golak!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sarna 'Sneaks' into Darshan Ragis' Bed at Night while He is in Delhi for a little 'One on One'! Dirty Diseased Infested Sarna!

i am with you.Can you take seva in drafting petition. You can PM me.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Concern is Asking Thousands to Identify Themselves. I do not Think They Will have a Problem, But, We Must Ponder if We Need to Be Cautious. These Dirty Ones Play Dirty Games of Murder etc.. I Do not Want to be Responsible for Anything Negative to Unsuspecting People (Anything Happens to Me, Thats no Problem). I am Ready to Sign! INFORM THE WORLD on the TACTICS and FALSEHOODS, HYPROCISY, LIES, THEFT, DECEIT, ATTEMPT AT KILLING SIKHI ETC. ETC. OF SARNA AND GANG!!

What Can They do to Us?! Khalsa Will Bring Down All Attacks on Khalsa!!

The Key is to also Bring the Changes in Each and Every Gurudwara All over the World. They attack Dasam Patshah Because We ourselves Attack the Gurus' Instruments, Raags, and so Much More.

Nonetheless, We Have to Bring Changes on Many Fronts, and a Petition can be a Good Start. I would Personally Feel it is Better to Have Khalsa Lawyer Group - Or a Lawyer Group, Make the Petition. Letter Heads Make a Difference!! We Have to Beat Them at Their Game! Through Legislation as Well. We Will Beat Them At EVERY Front! This Attack on Khalsa Will Be Dealt With!! We Will Turn Up The Heat!! Gursikhs, Loving, Intelligent, Articulate, Wise, Knowledgeable on Law and Legislation, Professionals, Spiritual, Rehitvaan, You, Me, Us...Will Turn up The Heat and Bring Back the Glory of The Khalsa!! All Over the World We/You - The Khalsa Family Will Work in Bringing Down the Dushts on All Fronts!! We Will Boycott, We Will Petition, We Will Make Legislation, We Will Train, We Will Do Parchar, We Will Take Forward the Love of Guru Gobind Singh to the Whole World! We Will Bring Down the Likes of Darshan Ragi, Sarnas, etc..!!

The Miri and Piri Kirpans of Guru Hargobind Ji are Always With The Khalsa!!

I am also a Fan of Doing Better Gurmat Parchar Against False Parchar. Making People Become Khalsa so They Cannot Be Fooled in the First Place! We Have the Internet to Bring the Message of Khalsa to Millions and Millions!! Turn up the Heat of Beatiful Khalsa Parchar!! From Parchar on the Internet, We Will Also Change SGPC and DSGMC!!

How can They Win? They Can Try and Try! They will Lose on Every Front! The Foundations of Khalsa Are Too Strong!! People Who They are Trying to Fool will Turn Against Them! These Fools who Try to Attack Khalsa Will Lose in This World and The Next! Khalsa has Truth on Our Side!! Khalsa Must also do Good Parchar, Propagate and Stay in

Chardi Kala!! And We Will Also Bring Down These Dusths of Khalsa!

In Each and Every Home, Revive Gurmat. In Each and Every Gurdwara Bring Back the Greatness of Gurus' Darbar. In Each Bring Back the Greatness of Dasam Patshah Bani.

While,

Any Dusths Who Slander and Propagate Against the Bani of Dasam Patshah and Principles of Khalsa! They Will Also Be Taken To Task!The Army of Khalsa is Alive and Well! This Army Belongs to The Creator Himself!!

tsingh.jpg

pi1.JPG

In the top photo is tarsem singh Head Dharam parchar committee Delhi Gurudwara committee. He is raising slogans for

spokesman newspaper that is on recoird saying that sikhs ahd one Guru only and There is no evidence that SGGS was

compiled by Guru ASrjan Dev ji.

In the bottom photograph Tarsem singh with heretic ragi darshan singh. tarsem singh ahd issued a directive that dasam

BVani klirtan is not to be doen in Gurudwaras that fall under Delhi gurudwara committee.

I don't know Why; I don't eat Meat; But,

Chatka Comes to Mind. But yet, I am Tranquil and in Peace.

The Diamonds of Guru Gobind Singh are Priceless . What Can These Heretic Traders of Disease do to Those That are Destined to Receive Greatness from the Mansions of Guru Gobind Singh? The Rivers of Diamonds and Jewels Flow Endlessly from the Streams of Arjan Dev Guru. A Little Jewel the Size of Dust from the Ocean of Guru Gobind Singh is More Valuable Than all The Realms Put Together! What Can Even a Thousand Goats do to a Lion? They Challenge The Creator! If the Creator Accepts Their Challenge; Oh Boy! They got Some Problems! Because The Timeless One has An Army on Earth as Well!! Guru Gobind Singh Ji is the Ocean of Peace. He Loves His True Khalsa Children Dearly So.

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Di Bani!

Dhan Dhan Rehitvaan Panj Pyareh!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!

Anandee Saroopeh!

Veer Inder Singh Ji,

I Agree with you That Something Has to Be Done to Stop DSGMC. Sarna is Using the Ownership of DSGMC, From which Stages, Millions are Influenced, to spread Koor. He is Attempting at Breaking the World from Dasam Patshah Bani and They are Also Attacking the Satkar of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Now. He has even infiltrated Sikh Channel with Koor Parchar. I think Akal Takhat, Media and DSGMC Need to know that The WorldWide Sangat Will Destroy Their Blasphemy. I am for a Petition. Can you or some other Panthic-Dardi (one who loves Khalsa Panth) have one written up? It can Then be Sent to Thousands of Gurdwaras through Sevadaars for Signatures. The Message Should be Packed with Conviction and Detailed, addressing Their Constitution, and Akal Takhat Maryada (Which they are Under). They Must Know that the World is Aware of Their Blasphemy.

Veer Inder Singh Ji,

I Agree with you That Something Has to Be Done to Stop DSGMC. Sarna is Using the Ownership of DSGMC, From which Stages, Millions are Influenced, to spread Koor. He is Attempting at Breaking the World from Dasam Patshah Bani and They are Also Attacking the Satkar of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Now. He has even infiltrated Sikh Channel with Koor Parchar. I think Akal Takhat, Media and DSGMC Need to know that The WorldWide Sangat Will Destroy Their Blasphemy. I am for a Petition. Can you or some other Panthic-Dardi (one who loves Khalsa Panth) have one written up? It can Then be Sent to Thousands of Gurdwaras through Sevadaars for Signatures. The Message Should be Packed with Conviction and Detailed, addressing Their Constitution, and Akal Takhat Maryada (Which they are Under). They Must Know that the World is Aware of Their Blasphemy.

sangat ji please raed what buddy of sarna and sikh missioanires , the editor of spokesman ahs to say. His attack is not Dasam Grantyh anymore . he is atatcking SGGS ji now.

Read below. This is from another heretic magazine indiaawareness

17 ਮਈ 2009 ਨੂੰ ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ ਦੇ ਸੈਕਟਰ 46 ਦੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ‘ਚ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕਾਰ ਡਾ: ਹਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਿਲਗੀਰ ਦੇ ਸਤਿਕਾਰਯੋਗ ਮਾਤਾ ਬੀਬੀ ਜਗਤਾਰ ਕੌਰ ਜੀ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਦਿਨੀਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਚਲਾਣਾ ਕਰ ਗਏ ਸਨ, ਦੇ ਨਮਿਤ ਰੱਖੇ ਗਏ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਦੇ ਮੰਚ ਤੋਂ ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਮੁੱਖ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਰੋਜ਼ਾਨਾ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਨੇ ਬੜੀ ਬੇਬਾਕੀ ਨਾਲ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ‘‘ਬਾਬੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੱਥੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਹ ਅੱਗੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਚਲਾਉਣੀ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਨ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ।’’ ਸ੍ਰ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਇਸ ਬਿਆਨ ਤੋਂ ਅੰਦਰਲਾ ਭਾਵ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਅੰਗਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਕੋਈ ਜਾਅਲਸਾਜੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋਂ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਹਥਿਆ ਲਈ ਸੀ। ਬੇਸ਼ੱਕ ਇਹ ਲਾਈਨਾਂ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਹਨ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਦਿਨ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਤ ਕਹਿਣ ਵਰਗਾ ਕੁਫਰ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਕੁਫਰ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੀ ਦੁੱਖ ਦੇਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ।

ਜਿਸ ਵਕਤ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਉਪਰੋਕਤ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਬੋਲ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ, ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਹਜ਼ੂਰੀ ‘ਚ ਸੈਂਕੜੇ ਨਾਮਵਰ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਸਨ। ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਦੋ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁ: ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਸ. ਗੁਰਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸ਼ਾਮਪੁਰਾ ਅਤੇ ਸ. ਹਰਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਹਾਜਰ ਸਨ। ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਮੂੰਹੋ ਇਹ ਬੇਦਲੀਲ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਸੁਣਕੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਹੋਸ਼ ਉਡ ਗਏ ਅਤੇ ਸ. ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ਼ ਤਿੜਕਿਆ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਬਲਕਿ ਚੂਰ-ਚੂਰ ਹੋ ਗਿਆ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸ ਤਿੜਕ ਤਾਂ ਇੱਕ ਸਾਲ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਹੀ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ। ਜਦੋਂ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੇ ਮੁੱਖ ਦਫ਼ਤਰ 19 ਸੈਕਟਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਮਾਸਕ ਇੱਕਠ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਉਨਾਂ ਬੜੇ ਹੀ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤੀ ਰੋਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿਹਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ‘‘ਮੈਂ ਬਾਬੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਤੋਂ ਸਿਵਾ ਬਾਕੀ ਨੋਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ (ਭਾਵ ਬਾਕੀ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਹਿਬਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਮੰਨਦਾ)।’’ ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਅਤੇ ਇਸਦੇ ਸੰਪਾਦਕ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਲਈ ਮੇਰੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਦੀ ਜਮੀਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਪਵਿੱਤਰ ਸੀ। ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ੍ਰ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਦਾ ਬੀਜ ਅਚਨਚੇਤ ਹੀ ਸੁੱਟ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਗਿਆ।

ਉਸ ਦਿਨ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਦਿਲ ਦਿਮਾਗ ਤੇ ਮਾਰੀ ਗਈ ਇਹ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਸੱਟ ਸੀ। ਇਸ ਲਈ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਯਕੀਨ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਆ ਰਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਬਕਵਾਸ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਮੁਖਾਰਬਿੰਦ ’ਚੋਂ ਨਿਕਲੀ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਬੂ ‘ਚ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਇਸ ਦਾ ਉ¤ਤਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਬੜੀ ਹਲੀਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਕਿ ਵੀਰ ਜੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਿਸ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਨੂੰ ਬਚਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਅਸੀ ਅੱਜ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਾਂ। ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਉਹ ਵੱਡਮੁੱਲਾ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਕਾਲ ਪਿਆਨਾ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਹੀ ਖ਼ਤਮ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਾ ਸੀ। ਅਗਰ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਵੱਡੀ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਡੀ ਕੀਮਤ ਤਾਰ ਕੇ ਹਿਫਾਜਤ ਨਾ ਕਰਦੇ। ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਉਥੇ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਪੀੜਤ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਜਾਪਦੇ ਸਨ। ਉਸ ਵਕਤ ਸ: ਬਚਿੱਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ, ਜੋ ਇਸ ਇੱਕਠ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ ਗਏ ਸਨ ਅਤੇ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ‘‘ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਬਾਰਕ’’ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਦੇ ਲਾਈਫ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਬਣਨਾ ਸੀ, ਉਸੇ ਵਕਤ ਆਪੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਹਰ ਹੋ ਗਏ। ਇਸ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਮਹੌਲ ਤਲੱਖ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਵੇਖ ਕੇ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ ਦਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਬਦਲ ਲਿਆ ਪਰ ਜੋ ਬੀਜ ਅਚਾਨਕ ਬੀਜਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ, ਉਹ ਉ¤ਗ ਹੀ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ।

17 ਮਈ ਦੇ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਮੈਂ ਅਤੇ ਸ੍ਰ. ਬੱਚਿਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦਾ ਪਿੱਛਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਗ੍ਰਹਿ 19 ਸੈਕਟਰ ਵਿਖੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਤਕਰੀਬਨ ਦੋ ਘੰਟੇ ਲੰਬੀ ਭੇਟ ਵਾਰਤਾ ਹੋਈ। ਇਹ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਵਾਰ ਸੀ ਕੇ ਮੈਂ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਸ਼ੱਕੀ ਮਨ ਨਾਲ ਗਈ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਮੈਂ ਇਸ ਲਈ ਦੋਸ਼ੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਬਿਆਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਸੀ। ਇਸ ਵਾਰ ਵੀ ਸ. ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਅਤੇ ਨੌ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਡਾ ਬੰਨ ਮਾਰਦਿਆਂ ਹੋਇਆ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਉਲਟਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਕੋਲ ਨੌਆਂ ਗੁਰੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਹੋਂਦ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਸਬੂਤ ਹੈ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕ ਦਸਤਾਵੇਜ਼ ਗੁੱਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਬੜੇ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸੰਪਾਦਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤੀ। ਉਹ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਲੋਂ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਬੁਨਿਆਦ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਇਨਕਾਰੀ ਹਨ। ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਜਾਣਕਾਰ ਸੂਤਰਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਉਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਖੰਡੇ ਦੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕਾਉਣ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਰੱਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ।

ਜ਼ਿਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿੱਖ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਤੋਂ ਨਾ-ਵਾਕਿਫ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ ਬਲਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਕਹਿਣ ਅਤੇ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਤਿਆਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਸ: ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਬੇਸਿਰ-ਪੈਰ ਦੀਆਂ ਦਲੀਲਾਂ ਸੁਣਕੇ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਨਜ਼ਰੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਮਾਨਸਿਕ ਰੋਗੀ ਜਾਪਦੇ ਹਨ ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਚਿਹਰੇ ’ਤੇ ਨਜ਼ਰਾਂ ਟਿਕਾ ਕੇ ਵੇਖਿਆ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੱਡੀ ਸ਼ਾਜਸ਼ ਦੇ ਰਚੇਤਾ ਨਜ਼ਰ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ। ਕੁਲ ਮਿਲਾ ਕੇ ਇਸ ਵਿਅਕਤੀ ਨੇ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਮਜ਼ਬੂਤ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਸ਼ਾਲ ਭਵਨ ਦੀਆਂ ਨੀਹਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੜੀ ਚਤੁਰਾਈ ਨਾਲ ਬਾਰੂਦ ਵਿੱਛਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ - ਬਸ ਪਲੀਤੇ ਦਾਗਣ ਲਈ ਸਹੀ ਸਮੇਂ ਦੀ ਉਡੀਕ ਕੀਤੀ ਜਾ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ।

ਰੋਜ਼ਾਨਾ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ’ਤੇ ਬੁੱਧੀਜੀਵੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਬਹੁਤ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਹੀ ਚਿੰਤਤ ਸਨ ਪਰ ਸਾਡੇ ਵਰਗੇ ਜਜ਼ਬਾਤੀ ਵਹਿਣ ‘ਚ ਵਹਿਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕ ਮੱਛੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪੱਥਰ ਚੱਟ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਪਿੱਛੇ ਮੁੜਦੇ ਹਨ। ਦਰਅਸਲ ਸ: ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਾਥੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਾਂ ’ਤੇ ਭੁਲੇਖਾ-ਪਾਊ ਖੇਡ ਖੇਡ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਕਦੇ ਹਰੀ ਰਤਨ ਯੁਗਤਾ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਤੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਖੜਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਸਵਾਲ ਤੇ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਤੜਫ ਉ¤ਠਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਸਦਾ ਲਈ ਕਲਮ ਤੋਂ ਸੰਨਿਆਸ ਲੈਣ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਣ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਇਸੇ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀਆਂ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ ਦੀ ਫਿਕਰ ਪੈ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਸਦਾ ਖੁਲਾਸਾ ਵੀ ਯੁਕਤਾ ਜੀ ਖੁਦ ਹੀ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। (ਇਸ ਕਸ਼ਮਕਸ਼ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਟੈਂਲੀਜੈਂਸੀਆਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਚਿੰਤਾ ਜਤਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਰੁਝਾਨ ਬੜੇ ਵੱਡੇ ਸਵਾਲ ਛੱਡ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਇੱਕ ਵੱਖਰਾ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਹੈ।) ਕਦੇ ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਕੁਹਾੜਾ ਚਲਾਉਂਦਾ ਭਸੌੜੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਲੇਖ ਛੱਪਦਾ ਹੈ। ਕਦੇ ਸ੍ਰ: ਦਰਬਾਰਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਿਊਣਾ ਦੇ ਲੇਖ ਨੂੰ ਆਧਾਰ ਬਣਾ ਕੇ ਦਾਅਵਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਨਾ ਦੇ ਕੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਸੀ ਜਦ ਕਿ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਇਹ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਸੌਪ ਕੇ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਤਾਬਿਆਦਾਰ ਬਣਾਇਆ ਸੀ। ਸਪੋਕਸਮੈਨ ਦੀ ਮਾਰਫ਼ਤ ਇਹ ਸ਼ੋਸ਼ੇ ਵੀ ਛੱਡੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਕਿ ‘ਆਦਿ ਬੀੜ’ ਗੁੰਮ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ।

ਅੰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁਝ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਵਾਲਾਂ ਦੇ ਜਵਾਬ ਦੇਣੇ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹਨ। ਅਗਰ ਉਪਰ ਦੱਸੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਅੱਗੇ ਗੱਦੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਚਲਾਈ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਲਾਜ਼ਮੀ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਅੰਗਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ ਸਾਜਸ਼ ਕਰਕੇ ਹਥਿਆਈ ਸੀ। ਪਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਪੰਥ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ? ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਸਵਾਲ ਪੀੜੀ ਦਰ ਪੀੜੀ ਸ਼ਹੀਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਿਰਤਾਜ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੱਕ ਪਹੁੰਚਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅਗਰ ਪੰਜਵੇਂ ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹ ਨੇ ਆਦਿ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦਾ ਸੰਪਾਦਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਰਗਾ ਅਨਮੋਲ ਖਜਾਨਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਭੇਟ ਕਿਸਨੇ ਕੀਤਾ? ਇਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਗਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਨੀਂਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਪੰਥ ਦੀ ਵਿਲੱਖਣ ਹਸਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਇਮ ਰੱਖਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਇਹ ਮਹਾਨ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਕਿਸ ਦੀ ਦੇਣ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ? ਰਿਹਾ ਸਵਾਲ ਖੰਡੇ ਦੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਦਾ, ਅਗਰ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਪਿਤਾ ਜੀ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਇਸਦਾ ਆਗਾਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਲਾਮਬੰਦ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸ਼ਕਤੀ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਸੋਮਾ ਕਿਸ ਨੇ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ? ਉਪਰ ਦੱਸੇ ਗਏ ਸਾਰੇ ਸਵਾਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਇੱਕ ਹੀ ਉ¤ਤਰ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਪਰੋਕਤ ਵਰਗੀਆਂ ਵੱਡਮੁੱਲੀਆਂ ਦਾਤਾਂ ਕੋਈ ਅੱਤ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਹੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਪਿਆਰਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਦੇ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਆਪਣੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੁੱਤਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਵੱਧ ਪਿਆਰ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਅਤੇ ਜੋ ਮਨੁੱਖਤਾ ਦਾ ਹਾਮੀ ਹੋਵੇ।

‘ਏਕਸ ਕੇ ਬਾਰਕ’ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀ ਦੇ ਜਰੀਏ ਸਿੱਖ ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਤਾਕਤਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਧਾ ਸੁਆਮੀਆਂ ਵਰਗੀ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਦੀ ਇੱਕ ਸ਼ਾਖਾ ਬਣਾ ਦੇਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇਨਾਂ ਸਮੂਹ ਡੇਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਜਾਲ ਹੀ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਧਰਮ ਦੀਆਂ ਸ਼ਾਖਾਵਾਂ ਵਜੋਂ ਬਣਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ। ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਜੁੜਨ ਵਾਲਾ ਸ਼ਰਧਾਲੂ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਤਾਂ ਹਿੰਦੂ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਸਿੱਖ, ਸਿੱਖ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ। ਇਸ ਵਕਤ ਸਮੂਹ ਸਿੱਖ ਜੱਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਚਿੰਤਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੀ ਹਊਮੈ ਅਤੇ ਲਾਲਸਾ ਤਿਆਗ ਕੇ ਇੱਕ ਮੰਚ ਤੇ ਇੱਕਠੇ ਹੋਣ ਦੀ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ। ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਿਆਵਾਂ ਦੇ ਤਾਰੂ ਪਿਆਲੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਡੁੱਬ ਜਾਣਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਅਸੀਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਅਕ੍ਰਿਤਘਣ ਹੋ ਜਾਣਗੇ।

ਲੇਖਕਾ-ਸੁਰਿੰਦਰ ਕੌਰ ਨਿਹਾਲ

ਫੋਨ : 9780286489,

0091-172-2230686

Veer Inder Singh Ji,

This is a small one i alreday put on IHRO. But i agree we need a detailed petition addressed to akal takhat. The main focus should be summoning of traitor Darshan Ragi to akal takhat as there is a solid case aginst him. there is video available where he states that dasam pita went to a prositute. It should minlude name of missianries and their institutions that vare pr9oducing nastik preachers. i understand that already their literature is banned in Punjab Gurudwaras under SGPC. The focus should be on Sarna also.

Given below is sample fo appeal to akal takhat posted on IHRO site

[iHRO] Appeal to akal takhat For action against Ragi darshan singh

JUS Punjabi aired video of Ragi Darshan Singh showing him using derogatory language for Guru Gobind Singh ji by concocting

his own stories. His blasphemic utterances were recorded while he was doing kirtan at Guirudawara Syracuse, New York on August 22, 2009.

JUS Punjabi arranged Ragi darshan singh for phone interview on Oct. 24, 2009 in MUDDA Programme so that he could give clarifications for his views. He was asked source of his utterances in Gurudwara sahib. ragi darshan singh failed to identify the source thus indicating that it was his own made up story.

This has caused an anguish and rage among sikhs in USA. Darshan singh had been doing this type of false propaganda whenever he vistied Gurudwaras in USA hurting sikh feelings, As there is a well documented proof against him now we urge jathedar sahib to take strict action against darshan singh and put an end to his blasphemy. Jatehdar sahib has already recording of event with him.An immediate action in this respect will be highly appreciated by sangat.

Humbly

Satnam singh

Bikram Singh

inder singh

raja singh

Harmandir singh

Gurpreet singh

__._,_.___ Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar International Human Rights Organisation (IHRO), of the Indian subcontinent, is a NGO, with national focus and overseas lobby network. It agitates both in India and internationally. MARKETPLACE Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other ma_grp_160.gif

Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent Activity

Visit Your Group Y! Groups blog The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Y! Messenger PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Yahoo! Groups Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

Where are The Panthic Bodies? I am Sure They are Tightening Their KamarKasas!!

In My Opinion,

DSGMC Has been Secretly trying to Spread Koor for Many Many Years. They were trying in Small Bits. But The Heretics Couldn't Hold Their Excitement any Longer and Soiled Their Kachees in Excitement! Now, They have Attacked Guru Nanak/GuruGranth Sahib Ji Openly!! The Creator is Real!! The Guruu is Real!! The Heretics Have Caused Their Downfall!! The Creator Works Through Nirgun and Sargun!! The Creator is REAL!! The Khalsa Will Be Awakened!!

Attacking GuruGranth Sahib Ji is Attacking The Creator Himself!!

KamarKasas Will Be Tightened by Khalsa!! In India and All Over the World!!

The Biggest Flaw of Demons and Heretics is That They Feel they are Invincible!! Then BANG!! They are Destroyed.

Lovers of GuruGranth Sahib Ji and Dasam Patshah Bani and All Panthic Bodies All Over the World Must Tighten Their KamarKasas! And I am Sure, We Are!!

Chardi Kala!

(I Am Sure that Badals have a Hand in This. They are Trying to Deliberately Spread Controversy. Sarna is Trying For Permanent Damage, Badals Instigates and Diverts Attention During Election Times or When He Needs It, ALWAYS by Attacking Gurmat and Khalsa!! ALWAYS!!) Either Way, DEMONS Always get DESTROYED when They Attack GURU NANAK/GURU GOBIND SINGH!!GURUGRANTH/DASAMGURU/GURUPANTH!!

They Think it's only a Worldy Game. They do Not Know THE SECRETS!!

IT WILL ALWAYS BE, WAHEGURUU!!!JI KA!!KHALSA!!!WAHEGURUU!!!JI KI!!!FATEH!!!!!

A Little about Evil Corrupt Politics.

In My Opinion,

Let Me Tell You why Badal is Behind Spokesman. This is a Corrupt Tactic of Divide, Conquer and Rule.

In Punjab, There is a 'Law' that Does not Allow 'Hurting Religious Sentiments'. And, Badals Has Always Pushed the Law Whenever anything Has Happened against any Religious Community (Except Sikhs), to Act Right Away. Recently, There was a TV Series that made some sort of 'trouble' about something to do with the Hindu Community; Badal PUSHED the Law to REACT RIGHT AWAY; Vienna incident as well etc..etc..

So, now lets look at Spokesman. Where are They Located? You guessed it, Punjab. What does Spokesman Do? Attack GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Dasam Patshah, Panj Pyareh, Khalsa Panth... Does Punjab Law do Anything to Stop it? No. Now, here is the 'Zinger'; Do the so called representatives of Akal Takhat Do Anything, or Say Anything? No. WHY? Badal.

Before the so called representatives of Akal Takhat can Say ANYTHING, it has to pass through Badal. These are NOT PANTHIC representatives of Akal Takhat Sahib, but Stooges of Badal. Out of 180'ish SGPC Members 160-170 are SAD(Badal) as well. Current SGPC is a Corrupt Political Party, Not a Panthic Body. Can Representatives of Akal Takhat say anything without Badal? NO! NO! NO!

So why would Badal Want to Attack Sikhi? Well, this is a Tactic of Divide, Conquer and Rule.

First Divide; Cause Major Tension with Sikhi; and Make Sure so called Representatives of Akal Takhat Do Not Intervene. Then Conquer when Tension rises, with Using Badals Punjab Police Etc. THEN!! Issue edict through Akal Takhat through so called Representatives who are put there by Badal; So it Looks Like BADAL AND SGPC has FIXED EVERYTHING; and then They stay in Power; RULE. In Reality, it was BADAL and SGPC that Caused the Whole Problem to Begin With. As Long as there is Tension, Badals can Rule. So to Rule, they have to Cause Tension. They Cause Tension with Divide. They Divide by Attacking The House of Guru Gobind Singh and Sikhi. They Attack All Principles of Sikhi and All Scriptures, Including POORAN GURU, GuruGranth Sahib Ji. They attack Dasam Patshah. They Attack EVERYTHING in the House of Guru Nanak.

Spokesman is also Badals Tool. So called Representatives of Akal Takhat Remaining Silent is Badals Strategy. Tension Rises – Badal is Happy, Then Comes Police and Edicts through so called Representatives; Rule. Divide, Conquer, Rule.

It is More complex than this, I have briefly shared that it is Badal behind Attacking Sikhi. Spokesman has the Major Blessings of Badal; and Badal is Behind Spokesman. Badal Controls SGPC.

Double Faced Sarna is part of Spokesman; but Rival of Badal (Kind off – That's another Drama. But Basically, They Both Profit from this Tension and Rivalry. It is Mutually Beneficial for Both of Them to Have Tension with Attacking Sikhi Principles). Badal Uses Spokesman to Divide, Conquer and Rule. Both Sarna and Badal Attack Sikhi and Gurmat. Both are Demons. And Both own SGPC AND DSGMC!! WHAT A GAME!! SGPC Rehat Maryada of Early 1900’s is More Panthic Oriented. Current SGPC Members Including Demon Rakshish Badal and Sarna Do Not Follow the SGPC Panthic Oriented Rehat Maryada Themselves!

Sarna is VERY Dangerous, Because He uses DSGMC to Spew Spokesman Venom to Kill Sikhi! And Badal is VERY Dangerous because He uses Spokesman to Divide, Conquer and Rule! Either Way, Sarna and Badal Both Spread the Venom in Attempt to Attack the House of Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh! They have Waged War Against The Creator Himself!! All for What? They Lose Their Souls for a Few Hundred Million Dollars, a Few Thousand Buildings and Corrupt Power. They Do Not Respect Dharma nor Remember Death or Believe in the Journey of the Soul; and They are Athiests.

Knowledge is Key. With Knowledge we can Plan our Strategies. In Future, Khalsa will Rule! So know how Demons Work! Demons have a Huge Web!

Khalsa Will Destroy all Demons! Khalsa Has Naam Ras!!! Demons Don't!!

Demons Have Police! Demons Forget Akal Purakh!! Has a Fauj Too!!

Khalsa Should Focus on Naam and Shabad, Prem and Bir Ras, Seva and Simran, and Everything Beautiful in the House of Guru Nanak. We Will Be Victorious Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, Physically, Monetarily, Wordly, Politically, Everything! All the Padharats will be With the Khalsa!!

Stay in Chardi Kala as We Move Forward, For and With, Guru Khalsa Panth, as Individuals and Collectively!

Inder Singh Veerji and All,

Could you kindly please provide some information if possible. (I understand if responses come late or never, everyones' lives are complicated. And also accept my advance apology if I am unable to respond in time etc..)

Who would the letter be addressed to?

What should it detail?

How long should it be? (Paragraph, Page, Short, Long)

What would be the result that is desired?

Is it a Petition? Request? Hukam.

Who are the Culprits that Need to be Addressed?

What Definite Proof is Available which We can Provide?

Will it be sent to Media?

Will it be sent to All Parties including SGPC, DSGMC, Akaal Takhat?

What is the tone that should be taken in the Letter? (Friendly, Political, We Mean Business! etc.)

When should the letter be ready by?

Etc.

Can you provide any information to the constitution of DSGMC? Are They Under Law to Have to Follow the Rehat Maryada and Hukams of Akal Takhat?

Any other information or facts that should be addressed.

Any Information that is important, helpful, any, any at all

List of Proof that is Available (The Longer the List, The Better)

Etc.

Short point form is okay.

(If I am unable to get back and respond in time, etc. I apologize in advance).

We can Share everything on this forum. If I am unable to get Back in Time, the information can be used by Any Panth-Dardi to Do What They Can. It does not have to be done by Me. It can be Done by Anyone, any Group that is Panth-Dardi.

The New Generation Internet Warriors Will be Warriors That the Demons Have Never Witnessed Before! and WE will Destroy the Demons on All Fronts!!

Chardi Kala!