Hypocrit Site Sikhchic

Inder Singh

Just look at the sites name. Sikhchic. How more obvious can it be they see woman as animals.

Ask Santa for a dictionary this Christmas....because you need one.

Chic (pronounced 'sheek') is different to the word to Chick.

rolleyes.gif

This is very unfortunate comment. people need to know that English is not spoken in many European countries. sarbat da pala

lives in germany. I have lived there myself and know how handful of people know English there.

So far post makes sense it is perfectly fine. Let us not divert the subject.

Just look at the sites name. Sikhchic. How more obvious can it be they see woman as animals.

rolleyes.gif

This is very unfortunate comment. people need to know that English is not spoken in many European countries. sarbat da pala

lives in germany. I have lived there myself and know how handful of people know English there.

All he has to do is admit he's wrong.

If he did that in the first place none of us would have had a go at him.

He dug his own grave by bringing in rappers to the argument.

laugh.gif

Where does Only five live?

Not France.....

rolleyes.gif

All he has to do is admit he's wrong.

If he did that in the first place none of us would have had a go at him.

He dug his own grave by bringing in rappers to the argument.

laugh.gif

Where does Only five live?

Not France.....

But that is not the issue. let us not divert the topic.

So Mr. So Called Gursikh Singh,

Don't You Agree That Darshan Ragi is a Rabid Cobra Spewing Venom?

Or Are You Part of The Sikh Pathetic Network that Agrees with Darshan Ragi?

A Simple Yes or No Answer will Suffice. The Questions are...

a) Darshan Ragi is a Rabid Cobra Destined for the Greatest of 'Hells', and He is Taking His Beloved Supporters With Him Into Eternal Damnation of Transmigration!?! (Now, Hold ON!!

b) You do Also Believe in Transmigration according to Gurmat, Don't You?)

(and Yes, I called you So Called! You a Fake, Buddy!)

rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Talk about stupidity. Does the dictionary definition matter here. It becomes irrevelant because society ties negative terms too it. Whether it is spelt chick or chic or chik when said the tone is negative unless it is made clear.

Such a simple concept, but the 'intelligent' can't get it.

I was just talking to one relative from Germany on this Sunday. We were having discussion about Gurbani, Guru's mat etc. After talking to her few mins. I asked where do u get all this giyan from. First she said from SGGSji and then when we discussed little more, I started to relate where its coming from. Eventually, she mentioned she listens to audios from singhsabhacanada website. Then it didn't take me long to put 2 and 2 together to make out what led her to start eating meat recently, when whole life she didn't. And what changed her from quitting the early morning nitnem and waking up at 7-8am and not caring about nitnem anymore.

MY GOD, then I realized that these singh sabha people are telling that doing nitnem is tota-rattan (repeating like parrot) and it doesn't hold any value as you are not really paying attention or understanding every word of nitnem you are saying.

Then I felt that its actually threatening to panth as these people are slowly slowly taking people away from Rehat Guru Gobind singh jee gave to his panth.

They don't believe in most of the sakhis containing granths we have, e.g. Gur bilas or sooraj parkash etc.

They say that most of the hindu dharam related events didn't occur and Guru Sahib mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib jee, to use it as an example to make people understand from the view point of that time's living.

And no, I didn't go to that site and heard any kathas. I checked it bereifly and saw link supporting Kala afgana and saw posts there supporting him what he has to say. And then I had to close the site.(what I quoted above, I heard from Gurbachan singh thilandwala from sikhchannel TV).

To me, anybody who says, Guru Nanak Dev jee was a normal human being, I start to doubt that person's faith and I know that person's philosphy won't match with mine. So I quit listening to them or whatever they say, doesn't effect me, as my ears go deaf from that point on.

Thank you for sharing it with us penji. It's realy sad that even in Germany those things are happening. Because Germany was always strong in defending the Panth. But i don't know since 300 <banned word filter activated> Gurgadi of Guru Sahib ji even a lot of ppl and specialy youth are too much connected to Singh Sabha Canada and ppl like Ghagga, Kala Afghana, Prof Darshan Singh.

And it's not only Germany specialy in Belgium we have those problems with the Youth. Even if they are Pro Khalistani and supporting it still they are following anti panthic ppl. This is very strange and very sad how ppl change who you love and specialy who where so strong and were rolemodels for me, they start having shanka on 5 bania and other stuff :-S

I was just talking to one relative from Germany on this Sunday. We were having discussion about Gurbani, Guru's mat etc. After talking to her few mins. I asked where do u get all this giyan from. First she said from SGGSji and then when we discussed little more, I started to relate where its coming from. Eventually, she mentioned she listens to audios from singhsabhacanada website. Then it didn't take me long to put 2 and 2 together to make out what led her to start eating meat recently, when whole life she didn't. And what changed her from quitting the early morning nitnem and waking up at 7-8am and not caring about nitnem anymore.

MY GOD, then I realized that these singh sabha people are telling that doing nitnem is tota-rattan (repeating like parrot) and it doesn't hold any value as you are not really paying attention or understanding every word of nitnem you are saying.

Then I felt that its actually threatening to panth as these people are slowly slowly taking people away from Rehat Guru Gobind singh jee gave to his panth.

They don't believe in most of the sakhis containing granths we have, e.g. Gur bilas or sooraj parkash etc.

They say that most of the hindu dharam related events didn't occur and Guru Sahib mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib jee, to use it as an example to make people understand from the view point of that time's living.

And no, I didn't go to that site and heard any kathas. I checked it bereifly and saw link supporting Kala afgana and saw posts there supporting him what he has to say. And then I had to close the site.(what I quoted above, I heard from Gurbachan singh thilandwala from sikhchannel TV).

To me, anybody who says, Guru Nanak Dev jee was a normal human being, I start to doubt that person's faith and I know that person's philosphy won't match with mine. So I quit listening to them or whatever they say, doesn't effect me, as my ears go deaf from that point on.

Thank you for sharing it with us penji. It's realy sad that even in Germany those things are happening. Because Germany was always strong in defending the Panth. But i don't know since 300 <banned word filter activated> Gurgadi of Guru Sahib ji even a lot of ppl and specialy youth are too much connected to Singh Sabha Canada and ppl like Ghagga, Kala Afghana, Prof Darshan Singh.

And it's not only Germany specialy in Belgium we have those problems with the Youth. Even if they are Pro Khalistani and supporting it still they are following anti panthic ppl. This is very strange and very sad how ppl change who you love and specialy who where so strong and were rolemodels for me, they start having shanka on 5 bania and other stuff :-S

Sarbat da pala ji,

This singh sabha canada is an anti religion organization. They are not sikhs though they may look like sikhs. They are non believers.

Those khalistanis who side with them are themselves anti religion. We do not want khalsiatn where there is no religion.

These people are not sparing SGGS ji also. How are babbars. Are they also with singh sabha canada.

rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Talk about stupidity. Does the dictionary definition matter here. It becomes irrevelant because society ties negative terms too it. Whether it is spelt chick or chic or chik when said the tone is negative unless it is made clear.

The Ego!!

rolleyes.gif

As you are not able to read words properly, its only your brain that defines it that way not society. Learn how to read.

rolleyes.gif

The Ego!!

rolleyes.gif

As you are not able to read words properly, its only your brain that defines it that way not society. Learn how to read.

laugh.gif Please stop commenting, your making a fool out of yourself, read the last post by me when said the tone,

do you get it now.laugh.gif

rolleyes.gif

The Ego!!

rolleyes.gif

Can modeartors take note of irrelevant posts of this gentleman. Such posts have no link to topic.