Hypocrit Site Sikhchic

Inder Singh

Just look at the sites name. Sikhchic. How more obvious can it be they see woman as animals.

chic (not "chick") is french and means fashionable and cool.

Yeah that's what the books say. But in terms that society use it is not anything like you would want to hear uttered about your sister or anyones sister.

Stay focused on the issue and quit drumming other ones up due to an over-exaggeration of the term "chic".

What sort of sikhi they seem to follow when they are rigging the discussion to create an opinion in favour of heretic ragi. This is chaeting and deception. That is what these people have learnt after coming here from India. many of them claim to ahve lived here for a number of years but have not left their dirty habits yet. Has anyone else tried to post there? if so please share here your experiences.

huh.gif ^ I'm confused. Why would I be against my sister being chic and sophisticated ?

What upside down topsy turvy world do you live in 'only five' where good things like chic are bad?

Well I grow up with a crowd that used the word chic/chik as slang. And thinking about it's pretty naive to not know the slang term here.

Listen to a rap song and u'll get it.laugh.gif

it's not the same word as chick.. chic is pronounced shik, not chik. and so far i've only heard french rappers use the word chic. laugh.gif

Some just don't get the most simplest things in the world. Please go get some rest.

Actually its YOU thats wrong, chic and chick are complete different things.

If you need a dictionary definition then here you are - http://www.answers.com/chic

This site is still continuing its rigged discussions in favour of Ragi. they are getting less than one poster a day on an average.

Let gursikhs visit this site and post reality so that these so called sikhs realize what wrongs ragi has done. They have also opened

a front against Dasam Granth sahib. This is outright blasphemy.If they want to condemn Dasam Granth

sahib they need to take hair cut first.Anyone knows who owns this site?

I was just talking to one relative from Germany on this Sunday. We were having discussion about Gurbani, Guru's mat etc. After talking to her few mins. I asked where do u get all this giyan from. First she said from SGGSji and then when we discussed little more, I started to relate where its coming from. Eventually, she mentioned she listens to audios from singhsabhacanada website. Then it didn't take me long to put 2 and 2 together to make out what led her to start eating meat recently, when whole life she didn't. And what changed her from quitting the early morning nitnem and waking up at 7-8am and not caring about nitnem anymore.

MY GOD, then I realized that these singh sabha people are telling that doing nitnem is tota-rattan (repeating like parrot) and it doesn't hold any value as you are not really paying attention or understanding every word of nitnem you are saying.

Then I felt that its actually threatening to panth as these people are slowly slowly taking people away from Rehat Guru Gobind singh jee gave to his panth.

They don't believe in most of the sakhis containing granths we have, e.g. Gur bilas or sooraj parkash etc.

They say that most of the hindu dharam related events didn't occur and Guru Sahib mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib jee, to use it as an example to make people understand from the view point of that time's living.

And no, I didn't go to that site and heard any kathas. I checked it bereifly and saw link supporting Kala afgana and saw posts there supporting him what he has to say. And then I had to close the site.(what I quoted above, I heard from Gurbachan singh thilandwala from sikhchannel TV).

To me, anybody who says, Guru Nanak Dev jee was a normal human being, I start to doubt that person's faith and I know that person's philosphy won't match with mine. So I quit listening to them or whatever they say, doesn't effect me, as my ears go deaf from that point on.