Mr Singh

Guroo Guroo Jaap

This sorta stuff is really p!sin me off now! First that song called "Khanda" and now this???? Is there anyway we could somehow get the video banned? This is a slap in the face for all of the REAL Singhs and Shaheeds who gave up their life so we could still call our selves Singhs!!

And whos that guy in the blue pag in the backgound? Bob! One of the biggest nangs of them all

that's what happens when you combine material wealth with underprivileged exposure to the world and penniless inferiority complex.

You celebrate views that are akin to castist/racist views under the guise of pride for something you haven't got a clue about.

too many punjabis do well in making caveman like a$$es of themselves...i suppose it impresses the other cavemen.

This sorta stuff is really p!sin me off now! First that song called "Khanda" and now this???? Is there anyway we could somehow get the video banned? This is a slap in the face for all of the REAL Singhs and Shaheeds who gave up their life so we could still call our selves Singhs!!

And whos that guy in the blue pag in the backgound? Bob! One of the biggest nangs of them all

Yes, the Singh in the background is Bob Singh, not a "nihang " at all but a wannabe....