Desperate Attempt By Ragi Dasrhan Group

Inder Singh

Most of us know that ragi Darshan singh was given an opportunity to present his view point on JUS Punjabi for his blasphemic utterances against Guru Gobind Singh sahib.There was a video on Utube whcih showed his inability to answer any question put to him.

His people filed a phoney complaint to take that video down. Once the video is down it takes time for counter claim in order to put it again on Utube.This shows that Ragi follwers can stoop to low depth of lies and deception and lack moral values.

But truth cann't be hidden. It will come out eventually. Here is the news link of that video

http://patshahi10.or...views&Itemid=65

lol ragi gona go down, i was just given this link from a dg nindak harmaan the fool, a vid of sardar lamba sahib apparently calling 1 granth for BABASIR and 1 for rash or sumthing, its obviously edited and another sad attempt

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=W7VlMAb7MSs

wots this all about?

It is heavily edited and clarification of sardar lamba is muted.

This shows their character. How can they call themselves sikhs when they are lying.

Moreover this also shows class of their discussions. It is just bunch of uneducated fools.

lol ragi gona go down, i was just given this link from a dg nindak harmaan the fool, a vid of sardar lamba sahib apparently calling 1 granth for BABASIR and 1 for rash or sumthing, its obviously edited and another sad attempt

wots this all about?

If I am not wrong this is the radio interview of Sardar Lamba which is being referred to...

http://patshahi10.or...rview&Itemid=78

He didnt refer to a Granth in that manner - its the other guy who got it completely wrong.

Another desperate attempt by Darshan Ragi's stooges

wots this all about?

In My Opinion,

Okay I watched the Video.

Lets forget that it was edited. LOL!!! Still…

Okay… Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba RIPPED Them Apart, Still!! He very well answered their questions, articulately! Not Only That, Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba ALSO had to correct THEIR mistakes on GuruGranth Sahib Ji Bani!!! LOL!! The Other side are TOTAL ANPARHS!!! Even When The Anti-Dasam Patshah Bani Person Recited GuruGranth Sahib Ji Bani, it was ZERO RAS!!! So Out of Raag!!! So Empty!!! So Ritualistic!!! Parrots Can do Better!!! The other side stuttered like a Crazy Donkey, and He couldn't even understand the Deeper Veechars of Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba! He had to convince Himself that He is Great by Buying Cotton (bhekh- He hi-jacked Khalsa Bana Too!! Khalsa Bana Doesn't Suit Patits!! Don't Worry, True Khalsa Will Reclaim Bana As Well!!! Bana on True Khalsa Look Awesome!! The Heretic Looks Nasty and Ugly!!!) (BTW to everyone!!! Khalsa Kakaars ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE FOREVER – ALWAYS ANG SANG!!!!) back to topic…

I am getting more and more convinced! NO I AM CONVINCED!! The Anti-Dasam Patshah Bani Group are NOT ONLY ANPARHS!! THEY CAN'T EVEN RECITE SRI GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI BANI PROPERLY!!! THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND SRI GURUGRANTH SAHIB JI BANI!! HOW ARE THEY GOING TO UNDERSTAND DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!! DASAM PATSHAH BANI IS LIKE A MBTGAZILLION TIMES HIGHER THAN A PHD, AND THESE ANTI-DASAM PATSHAH BANI HERETICS CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND KINDERGARTEN LESSONS! LOL!! And I am being Serious!!!

Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba! Good for Him! I don't know how he puts up with all these Heretics and TOTAL Anparhs!! The Anti-Dasam Patshah People Are Soo Pindu!! Zero Knowledge! Zero Ras in Even Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Bani! Zero Understanding of Even Basics! They Speak Like Tractors!! LOL!!! They Don't Even Understand What Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba is Saying!! They Need to Be Explained Everything! In One Word of The Anti-Dasam Patshah Bani Gang; HOPELESS! I wish Guru Sahib Keeps Blessing Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba!

Chardi Kala!!

Dhan Dhan Dasam Patshah Ji Di Bani; Balihaar!!!!!

Dasam Patshah Bani will live in the Hearts of True Khalsa FOREVER!!!!!

"Hehy Akaal Purakh! May I Forever Be Miles and Miles and Realms and Realms Away From These Patit Heretics! Their Presence is Worse Than Jamdoots!"

Just one thing, can sikhs not put "Singh" in his name as he does not deserve it, not only is he not a proper sikh and if that was case then he could have got away with singh, but he is in fact an ENEMY of sikhs so no way close to "singh". Inder Singh, can you please request admin to change topic title? thanks!

Just one thing, can sikhs not put "Singh" in his name as he does not deserve it, not only is he not a proper sikh and if that was case then he could have got away with singh, but he is in fact an ENEMY of sikhs so no way close to "singh". Inder Singh, can you please request admin to change topic title? thanks!

Sikhism teaches us respect towards every religion.Ragi darshan is saying many objectionable words towards other religions.

That makes him unfit for being a sikh leave aside as jathedar of akal takhat.

He calls those who follow Dasam granth as Hindus whereas he has OM on his hand permanently inscribed.

Sikhism teaches us respect towards every religion.Ragi darshan is saying many objectionable words towards other religions.

That makes him unfit for being a sikh leave aside as jathedar of akal takhat.

He calls those who follow Dasam granth as Hindus whereas he has OM on his hand permanently inscribed.

It must be made clear:

1/ That this Ragi is a Kesdhari Hindu of the RSS

2/ Who has for many years been disguised as a Sikh

3/ Until recently when his cover has been blown

These are the obvious facts.