Complete Katha Of Sggs

MokhamSingh

Sunny_love_kirtan please excuse me if i am wrong but i thought this was a discussion forum so i decided to discuss what i thought was relevant.

Yes i have heard the Vedant Katha of the initial Jap Ji Sahib and that is very good, all in line with the teeka written by Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae. I just wish that the katha continued in that way all the way through rather then just the initial Nitnem banis.

I dont think i am breaking Sharda or being similar to a misiionary. I have just suggested that people listen to katha with deeper meanings to understand the Tat and Tvam of Gurbani which is the essential Mahavaak!

I wont go ahead with doing katha as a gristhi i dont have time and the Sampardai have not supported it but thankfully the Sampardai and given be thapiya to write teekas and so far have released the first and the next ones are to come in accordance to adhyatic, vedant and antreev katha done by Mahapurkhs.

Fateh,

Kam has listened to alot of katha and read steeks etc, he will have more knowledge on the topic, generally giani avtaar singh jee is very very well respected amongst all the puratan singhs as being someone with kirpa and alot of gyaan. No one is questioning giani thakur singh jees kamai etc.

Giani Thakur Singh Jee and Sant Avtar Singh Jee will be at Baba Thakur Singh Jees Barsi this year, please feel free to come down and participate in the discussions, talks, q and a etc with these mahaan gursikhs.

Brother Kam1825,

Your manner of answering was not appropriate. There's no harm in using kinder and more humble words. Reading something like that from a well respected member will have a negative influence on others.

Gyani Takhur Singh Ji themselves stated they wanted the katha to be simple enough for majority of people to understand, and somewhat remember.

Even their original Japji sahib katha was only "70%" (in tehir own words) of what they wanted to do.

Moreover, Gyani Ji has a unique kirpa from Maharaj that their katha is so impactful. There is just so much anand from listening to them.

No doubt there is other great katha, and Gyani Ji's impactful veechars only add to this bhandara.

We all patiently wait for their other projects to be be completed for the benefit of the sangat.

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

Thankyou to everyone for their input on this topic. I did listen to some katha by Gyani Avtar Singh ,but alas, I could only find it upto page 836 and no further.

Does anybody know if Gyani Takhur Singh Patiala is engaged in any more katha at the moment?

Thanks & regards.

WJKWJF.