Can't Find Gursikh Wife.

Guest Shera

why not veerji, its good idea.

I can be vacholi for lot of people that I know of looking for someone.

Please deliver all the rings for vicholi at following addresss.

oh sorry, pind vasiya nahi te mangte pahillan aa gaye :-)

chalo koi naa rings after people actually end up marrying.

Amrit i swear you got sum issues with what gender you are,.

your always ready to marry every guy whos looknig for a rista on this forum, and im always given them tips on finding a wife and u like becoming the wife in every thread lol!

When you find out what gender you are amrit ill find u that sumone special who is The OPPOsite gender :p

unless your all for samesex marriages

Sarbat.net ;)

.... I say it because I want to let the person know in a nice way... No one gives a #### about your problems. No one is going to spending days looking for a wife for him!!

Some one smart once's said.....

If you tell someone your problems

70% people don't care, 30% are happy you have them,

it's only your family that cares

I'm with the don't care.... Adopt a child btw thats a smart thing to do (a Girl/ Help the Sikh boy to girl ratio)

^ Still, bodybuilder singhnia will look puny compared to men. Unless they took some banned substances to enhance their physique. Anyways, you don't need to be a bodybuilder to be strong...When it comes down to fighting, having speed and agility will be of much more assistance than just brute strength.

man if i were a guy i would never get married!

ohhh if only........

Be careful what you wish for
Perhaps you should reconsider, opening up a matrimonial section on SS is like opening the Pandora's box

Perhaps you should reconsider, opening up a matrimonial section on SS is like opening the Pandora's box

Some IT guy, please build a site for me. I will be the vicholi. And all you guys and gals, send me the details what you are and what you looking for. And serious inquiries please. I am thinking of quitting my job, if I will get paid too for helping to bring two souls together. I have to have my bread being earned. Sewa dee sewa, te roti dee roti. uoh kahinde ne, ke naale punn nale faliyaa (only if couples don't come back fighting in 2 years to me, that what I got them into) :-)).

Think about it. We don't have to have it associated with SS. We can have entirely differnet site. And I don't like userId other than real names. so have to give me your real 100% true biodata, thats how I can provide you other party's 100% true bio-data too. I need to know i am dealing with people rather than multiple accounts of the same person. No, I don't need to know your father's name.

Bibi Amarjit kaur i shall give u one tip you gotta ask dem punjabis of their nankay and dhadkay so that they dont match the other persons as u cant marry sumone from the same pind background becuz you could be related,,

but bibi ji sikh matrimonials, other sites like shaadi exist

also AKJ provides matromonial section

the best is to do rista with having a family or frend be the rista or a jathedar or granthi singh becuz i odnt think ppl feel to comfortable given out to much info online

and it is pretty shady