Setting Up An Emergency Committee In Uk

T_Singh

Yeah agree with inder singh, dunno about india but uk gold-medal wale, southall dal khalsa of manmohan singh only good for issuing statements and eating samose, while doing nindhia of Guru Gobind Singh ji's Dasam Granth, even though they 'oppose' RSS but dont understand they are supporting them by opposing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, lol.

No more courting of these snakes in the lap of panth.Time is coming to expose them in public.

By the way who is kashmir singh? is he associated with BSSF?

Inder Singh Jee, you may perhaps be referring to (possibly General Secretary) Kashmir Singh of BSF, i.e. British Sikh Federation (different to the Sikh Federation UK).

Yes he is that person . He is supporter of kala afghana. He used to send me anti dasam granth emails .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WE NEED A EMERGENCY COMMITTEE IN THE BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A COMMITTIEE TRYING TO BE INFORMED IN BAY AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME

I live close by.

I have Sikhs ready for protest but we need more we only couple guys... We have informed el sobrante gurdwara only on facebook but plan to go there and talk 2 other young youth and fremont gurdwara is going to be informed shortly by a member of the committiee