Shiv Sena Calls For Punjab Bandh To Remove Sant Jee Posters And Pictures Focibly And Singhs Resolve To Counter It By Distributing Sant Ji Posters.

hawk13

I had an awful tough time reading this dude's posts and what he really meant.....lol i dnt think it would be appropriate for me to divulge in details why i employ bhaiyyas....but anyways reitrating my point i would again say Hindus in general are the enemies of Sikhi and they will always be...the soon we realise the better it is. Period.

And if you have to reply to me you can do it in Punjabi.

No you say i see your field now, so why u having bhaiyya not punjabi. see this is hipocrete. Tomorrow my brother Baljit going to put web spell and gramarr on my web softwares then i do better spell words and english.

So why you giveing money to bhaiyya if you not likeing hindus? is this not hypocrete? Also you not respect Shaheed Sukhdev Singh Babbar or Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. You are being bad two hindus but badal is looklikes sikh but he is bad so not everyone ones is equal but you saying hindus all bad.

Every singh should act by Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and not like bal thackry and his hero hitler.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an awful tough time reading this dude's posts and what he really meant.....lol i dnt think it would be appropriate for me to divulge in details why i employ bhaiyyas....but anyways reitrating my point i would again say Hindus in general are the enemies of Sikhi and they will always be...the soon we realise the better it is. Period.

And if you have to reply to me you can do it in Punjabi.

No you say i see your field now, so why u having bhaiyya not punjabi. see this is hipocrete. Tomorrow my brother Baljit going to put web spell and gramarr on my web softwares then i do better spell words and english.

So why you giveing money to bhaiyya if you not likeing hindus? is this not hypocrete? Also you not respect Shaheed Sukhdev Singh Babbar or Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji. You are being bad two hindus but badal is looklikes sikh but he is bad so not everyone ones is equal but you saying hindus all bad.

Every singh should act by Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and not like bal thackry and his hero hitler.

What are you talking about are you saying hes a agent or wht... you dont do better spell words and english lol

Very recently a hindu who was my close friend very close friend started an argument with me saying Sikhi is a branch of hinduism and and had insulted Sikhi when me and other Sikhs responded to all his fake nonsense. Never trust these people. In bluestar hindus said they went in with shame in their hearts prayers on their lips and guns pointing everywhere... this is like the old saying that a hindu has prayers on his lips and a knife under his armpits. That old saying in Punjab was re-realized in bluestar. We have to also see that there are many "sikh" puppets who pose as SIKHS and do what the brahmin govt want them to do. Radical hindus want to make SIKHS their puppets that will never happen.