Darshan Singh Insults Singhs At Ludhiana Protest

singh_comradz

From Kamaljeet Singh Shaheedsar on facebook.

Darshan says Singhs were ''kids'' of RSS!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh Khalsa ji....

You lot might be thinking why i sent u this mail so soon again. its urgent khalsa ji.

Our Shaheeds and Singhs those who split their blood for Guru in Ludhiana have been abused, have been slandered .. and who's done this. Guess!

Its Tankhaiya Darshan laal! he has said that Singhs who went there to stop Ashutosh;s programme and Mahapurakhs who were there are all '' Kids of RSS''. Do u believe this?? He's abused our singhs, our brothers, mahapurakhs who faced bullets! And now he calls them Chele Balrhe meaning '' Kids and disciples of RSS''.

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/fullpage.aspx?view=main&yview=2009&mview=Dec&dview=09&pview=1

http://www.<banned>.com/Articles/582

what else?? he calls sants and singhs Chikkarh. means Mud! that badal used mud to clean mud, if singhs fail, he wins, if singhs die, he wins.!

Shame

Shame. Shame on darshan and those who still think that he's a sikh! Forward this to one and all! tell to whole panth what is real face of these anti-dasam baani gaddars!

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll ji sahai!

Mahaaaaaaaaakkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall ji sahai!

Kamaljeet singh shaheedsar!

New Delhi, 8 Dec. (by Jagtar Singh)

Former chief volunteer at the Akal Takhat, Prof. Darshan Singh Khalsa, in a special chat with the Spokesman, said what a two-faced case of one thing in your mind, and something else on your face. At one time, in Basakhi 1978, permission had been given to the doctrine-destroying Narakdharis to drink the Khalsa's blood by holding a celebration in the center of Sikhi, Amritsar, on the birthday of the Khalsa.

He said that today, again, the government has repeated the history of that time. Charlatans and anti-social mendicants like Ashutosh have been given the right to make social character killing centers in the land of Punjab and challenge the honour of Sikhi for many years where he keeps hundreds of misled young girls.

He said that this was found out some years ago when one Bibi Surjit Kaur came crying to me in the matter of her lost amritdhari daughter Prabhjot Kaur and told me how her young daughter was misled by being given drugged parshad. She changed her name from Prabhjot Kaur to Naveen Bharti and turned away from us and is living with Ashutosh.

That pained mother, crying, put a letter from her misled daughter in front of me, reading which my hair stood up.

Prof. Darshan Singh Khalsa said that that girl wrote to her parents that 300 girls like me are living here. Their parents don't bother them so much as they do. I'm a major now, I want live like I desire, stop following me. One mother was telling me the tale of being a beggar from the Akal Takhat to the President, and becoming hopeless.

Prof. Darshan Singh said the Singhs who had created history by releasing other people's daughters from the hands of tyrants and sent them to their homes, how can the honourable Sikh nation tolerate that today somebody dishonour their daughters.

He said 3-4 years ago Joginder Singh Vedanti had held a meeting in Amritsar due to pressure from folks like us, and I was invited too. In the meeting, I had brought the entire case, that this bad situation be stopped, but on each panthic matter, the policy of biding time by making committees was adopted. If it had been stopped then, we wouldn't have to bear such unbearable tragedies as today's. But the black politics of the time do not take pity of the Sikh form or doctrine. They have done deals on everything with the RSS, and according to that deal Ashutosh was given permission to do a smagam in the center of Punjab and to please the RSS, a bowl of the Sikhs' blood was presented.

Prof. Darshan Singh said, "Recognise one more conspiracy, of cleaning mud with mud: One one hand the anti-Guru Guru-usurper Ashutosh Sadh was given permission for a samagam, and on the other hand, puppets of political power and anti-Guru Guru-usurpers of the Sadhus' gang was made to stand up to stop it so that in the battle whether one or the other would glisten, it would be one to destroy the Sikh doctrines. It is a two-faced move from which the Panth has to beware and has to face this terror."

New Delhi, 8 Dec. (by Jagtar Singh)

Former chief volunteer at the Akal Takhat, Prof. Darshan Singh Khalsa, in a special chat with the Spokesman, said what a two-faced case of one thing in your mind, and something else on your face. At one time, in Basakhi 1978, permission had been given to the doctrine-destroying Narakdharis to drink the Khalsa's blood by holding a celebration in the center of Sikhi, Amritsar, on the birthday of the Khalsa.

He said that today, again, the government has repeated the history of that time. Charlatans and anti-social mendicants like Ashutosh have been given the right to make social character killing centers in the land of Punjab and challenge the honour of Sikhi for many years where he keeps hundreds of misled young girls.

He said that this was found out some years ago when one Bibi Surjit Kaur came crying to me in the matter of her lost amritdhari daughter Prabhjot Kaur and told me how her young daughter was misled by being given drugged parshad. She changed her name from Prabhjot Kaur to Naveen Bharti and turned away from us and is living with Ashutosh.

That pained mother, crying, put a letter from her misled daughter in front of me, reading which my hair stood up.

Prof. Darshan Singh Khalsa said that that girl wrote to her parents that 300 girls like me are living here. Their parents don't bother them so much as they do. I'm a major now, I want live like I desire, stop following me. One mother was telling me the tale of being a beggar from the Akal Takhat to the President, and becoming hopeless.

Prof. Darshan Singh said the Singhs who had created history by releasing other people's daughters from the hands of tyrants and sent them to their homes, how can the honourable Sikh nation tolerate that today somebody dishonour their daughters.

He said 3-4 years ago Joginder Singh Vedanti had held a meeting in Amritsar due to pressure from folks like us, and I was invited too. In the meeting, I had brought the entire case, that this bad situation be stopped, but on each panthic matter, the policy of biding time by making committees was adopted. If it had been stopped then, we wouldn't have to bear such unbearable tragedies as today's. But the black politics of the time do not take pity of the Sikh form or doctrine. They have done deals on everything with the RSS, and according to that deal Ashutosh was given permission to do a smagam in the center of Punjab and to please the RSS, a bowl of the Sikhs' blood was presented.

Prof. Darshan Singh said, "Recognise one more conspiracy, of cleaning mud with mud: One one hand the anti-Guru Guru-usurper Ashutosh Sadh was given permission for a samagam, and on the other hand, puppets of political power and anti-Guru Guru-usurpers of the Sadhus' gang was made to stand up to stop it so that in the battle whether one or the other would glisten, it would be one to destroy the Sikh doctrines. It is a two-faced move from which the Panth has to beware and has to face this terror."

Do you believe what he says? Never believe this rogue. He is a sell out himself. Do not eulogise this snake.He is tankhaiya and need not to be given any prominence.

What happened to my post? Anyway:

I think the missionaries need to get their stories straight.

Two days ago we were being told that it was the missionaries who spearheaded the whole Ludhiana protest, and the Sant Samaj were merely interlopers.

Now the Ragi is saying that everybody in the protest was an RSS agent!

I think he has truly slipped into senility as the jamdoots come closer.

What happened to my post? Anyway:

I think the missionaries need to get their stories straight.

Two days ago we were being told that it was the missionaries who spearheaded the whole Ludhiana protest, and the Sant Samaj were merely interlopers.

Now the Ragi is saying that everybody in the protest was an RSS agent!

I think he has truly slipped into senility as the jamdoots come closer.

Can a person who does not believe in Dasam Bani sacrifice. not at all.

These missionaries are phoney sikhs.They were never there and some of their agents

were propping them by giving wrong information.