Meeting At Chownk Metha 12-14.dec 09 About The Current Siutation For Sikhs

Sarbat da Pala

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh khalsa ji

Faujo, today a meeting was held at Gurudwara Gurdarshan Parkash, Mehta, headquarters of Damdami Taksal, regarding the future course of action after the Ludhiana massacre.

It was attended by Baba Dhumma, Bhai Mohkam Singh, Baba Ranjeet singh ji Dhadrain wale, Baba Baljeet singh ji Daduwal, Baba Hari Singh ji randhawe wale, Bhai Gurnaam Singh ji Bandala, Bhai Gurjinder Singh ji (SYF BHindrwanwala), various Sikh Students federations, Dal Khalsa, Akaal Federation and other Panthic Jathenbandis.

Singhs discussed various plans, some said we should take more aggressive stand and start a morcha till Politicians and Policemen responsible for this massacre are not arrested and charge-sheeted, others were of view that we should not take any decision which will result in a stand-off between Panth and government, as this will lead to more bloodshed of innocent Sikh youth.

After whole day of hectic deliberations and discussions, Singhs were not coming to any mutual formula acceptable to all. Just an hour ago, various jathebandis reached a consensus programme. But to be honest , this programme is not having the consent of some Garam Dal Singhs, who wanted a really tough stance so that next time these Pakhandis will hesitate to use Punjab as their fiefdom and government will think twice before giving permission for any such programme. Over and all, this programme decided and reached to by various Jathebandis is not such as we were hoping. Here are the demands and decisions which have been taken and which will be announced to Sikh Sangat from around the world on 14th December on Bhog of Bapu Darshan singh luhara. Baba Dhumma announced today’s consensus decisions as such:-

1. Parkash Badal to be summoned at Akaal Takhat and given punishment as he’s the Chief Minister.

2. SGPC President Makkar didn’t take adequate steps to get this programme cancelled and didn’t help Singhs who were protesting, He should resign.

3. When question of Sikhi Parchar comes, SGPC rejects Sant Samaj as Derawadi ppl, and when its time to fight and take bullets, Sant Samaj is called upon to come forward. So Sant Samaj will play and active role in coming SGPC elections and get its candidates elected so as to serve Panth Better.

4. On 24th December, Sikhs all over the world will be called upon to hold ardas and diwans all over world from 9-10 am for Charhdi Kala of Panth.

5. On 30th December, A Khalsa March will be started from Fatehgarh Sahib to Chandigarh and Governor of Punjab will be submitted a memorandum to arrest Harish bedi, his son and other guilty police officers.

6.Delhi SGPC president Sarna should be summoned to Akaal Takhat for helping Darshan Laal, who called protesting Sikhs ‘’kids of RSS’’,Back-stabbing protesting Sikhs and aligning with Congress Party.

These are the demands and decisions taken by Sant Samaj today at the headquarters of ‘’Taksal of Martyrs’’. At the Sthaan where Santji used to sit, and from where he gave his arrest and from where he moved to Akaal Takhat to start his Dharam Yudh Morcha, giving such an un-inspiring programme was not to be thought of. But as the Singhs and jathebandis have taken the decision, let’s hope it will lead to something concrete.

As we said earlier, our hopes are on One Akaal purakh , Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and Shaheedi Fauja. The holy blood of Shaheeds never goes waste, its only a matter of time when the cause for these Shaheeds have given their blood will be fulfilled and these Pakhandis like sarsewala, Ashutosh and Radhswamis will be thrown out of Land of Gurus by Mighty Khalsa of Akaal Purakh. In this Dark Age, we’ve no hope left except Bachans of Brahmgiani Baba Thakur Singh ji coming true. We respect all mahapurakhs, jathedars, jathebandis fighting for Panth and will continue doing so, but as far as these programmes are concerned,we know these types of Marches and demands were made in 2007 also, still Sarse wala is roaming free and every week, till today, couple of Singhs are arrested on charges of conspiring to murder him and jailed.

May Waheguru Akaal purakh bless his Panth with Su-Matt and Sad-Buddhi so that we can unite and Fight for Charhdi Kala of Panth in such a way that some change takes place actually on ground, Honour of our Gurus and Shaheeds is restored and our ‘’Elaans’’ and marches just don’t become a routine show for the world to laugh on.

Akaal Ji Sahai

Kamaljeet Singh Khalsa Shaheedsar.

fantastico. another peaceful protest. these so called leaders have again failed to capitalise on the current position and just like the protest against the sirsa wala baba, this too will fizzle out by march 2010 - remember may 2007 and the various speeches made by the jathedars etc? by 2008 no-one cared.

if ranjit singh was to say to his devoted followers, go and bring me the head of austoush then respect to him but he instead he goes on sikh channel and says we need 1 sher to lead 500 sheep. question is why wont he step up to be that sher? if someone says well why dont you (i.e. me) then simple answer is i dont call myself sant baba and have thousand of followers.

i know that. peaceful protests have been tried in the past and failed. the latest peaceful protest was also very successful wasnt it?

In a way it was - it showed how the Indian Police treat Sikhs differently to others and raised awareness. Peaceful means aren't restricted to marching in the streets - I agree that doesn't achieve much unless you have unity and very large numbers (look up 'the million man march').

There are legal avenues, supporting good candidates in elections etc. India being what it is, chances are that those wouldn't be very successful either, but if all our leaders, jathas etc spoke with one voice, that would surely force the government to take notice. If not, then kuli chhuti....

i know that. peaceful protests have been tried in the past and failed. the latest peaceful protest was also very successful wasnt it?

In a way it was - it showed how the Indian Police treat Sikhs differently to others and raised awareness. Peaceful means aren't restricted to marching in the streets - I agree that doesn't achieve much unless you have unity and very large numbers (look up 'the million man march').

There are legal avenues, supporting good candidates in elections etc. India being what it is, chances are that those wouldn't be very successful either, but if all our leaders, jathas etc spoke with one voice, that would surely force the government to take notice. If not, then kuli chhuti....

And also good preaching with spreading of good education and bring employment to idle youth.Now education and employment are under central govt.

Preaching sikhi is work of parents and SGPC

fantastico. another peaceful protest. these so called leaders have again failed to capitalise on the current position and just like the protest against the sirsa wala baba, this too will fizzle out by march 2010 - remember may 2007 and the various speeches made by the jathedars etc? by 2008 no-one cared.

if ranjit singh was to say to his devoted followers, go and bring me the head of austoush then respect to him but he instead he goes on sikh channel and says we need 1 sher to lead 500 sheep. question is why wont he step up to be that sher? if someone says well why dont you (i.e. me) then simple answer is i dont call myself sant baba and have thousand of followers.

I see what your saying. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji has been that only 1 sher to stand up first against indian govt. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhandrianwale Should lead the panth and be that 1 sher. He has thousands of followers. He has been dedicated to Sikhi, and should lead the panth as that 1 sher

I see what your saying. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji has been that only 1 sher to stand up first against indian govt. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhandrianwale Should lead the panth and be that 1 sher. He has thousands of followers. He has been dedicated to Sikhi, and should lead the panth as that 1 sher

I do not agree...... Sorry if I offended you but please .......

remember peaceful march during 1920's for SGPC formation?

take inspiration from there...... aggressiveness without control has done irreparable harm in recent past.

Parkash Badal to be summoned at Akaal Takhat and given punishment as he’s the Chief Minister.

2. SGPC President Makkar didn’t take adequate steps to get this programme cancelled and didn’t help Singhs who were protesting, He should resign.

3. When question of Sikhi Parchar comes, SGPC rejects Sant Samaj as Derawadi ppl, and when its time to fight and take bullets, Sant Samaj is called upon to come forward. So Sant Samaj will play and active role in coming SGPC elections and get its candidates elected so as to serve Panth Better.

These are similar actions taken in 1979/ 1980... nothing much was achieved except terrorism and a lost generation and bad name for sikhs.

Peaceful, well organised morcha and inclusive of FULL sikh support is the way. right now we are creating sections( that is hindu agenda and we are accepting it).Support gained by creating fear is not useful at all... it is not a strong support and people start using more fear to get more support and get support from bad people to create more fear.