What Is Sikh Channel Saying? Or Are They Right?

sukhjeevansingh

The Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Sehaj Path Bhog will definetly be taking place on the wednesday at the Gurudwara Sahib, as was done last year as well.

Hope to see you all there.

(Information received from the Singhs actually doing the seva of arranging the barsi and the Singh reading the sehaj paath etc)

:)

The Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Sehaj Path Bhog will definetly be taking place on the wednesday at the Gurudwara Sahib, as was done last year as well.

Hope to see you all there.

(Information received from the Singhs actually doing the seva of arranging the barsi and the Singh reading the sehaj paath etc)

:)

BUMP

Guest militant singh

confirmed no dasam granth parkash will be dne @ willenhall - tarsem singh deol

bst way 2 stp any argumnts

Who are you to say this nonsense.

This site does support dasam granth sahib. You will be reported to Admin.

lol who u 2 report me? hve i said anyfink against dasam granth or in favour?

i js said itz da best way 2 stp argumnts,as the commitee seems anti n da oragnisers in favour of dasam granth - look hw insecure u r js read ur post m8 - on abt reportin me wht hve i dne wrng which breakz rulez?

i js said itz da best way 2 stp argumnts,as the commitee seems anti n da oragnisers in favour of dasam granth - look hw insecure u r js read ur post m8 - on abt reportin me wht hve i dne wrng which breakz rulez?

Dasam Granth parkash will be there.What amde you to say that it would not be done?

Guest militant singh

Dasam Granth parkash will be there.What amde you to say that it would not be done?

well wht i saw ini on sikh chnl,dhesi said tht deol said it wnt be, - as far as i knw deol lt r commitee??

The Gurdwara committee are 100% in favour of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Gurbani. They have been requesting the singhs to do a Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Akhand Path/Sehaj Path at the Gurdwara Sahib for a very long time.

The only people causing a fuss are nameless strangers who have no understanding of gurbani and history (sorry if that sounds hankari, but too much nindia of gurbani is being done).

Just to repeat in case anybody is still confused with the stance of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji on Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Sant Ji 100% believed in the bani of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. They did katha of the bani, they did equal parkash of the dasam granth saroop etc. It is amazing that people who claim to be supporters of Sant Ji and still doubt Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. These people call Dasam Granth supporters RSS agents... so they are also calling Sant Ji a member of the RSS.

Please stop the nindia and come to the programe and show your support to our father Guru Gobind Singh Ji and their Gurbani. Anti Panthis and anti Sikhi agents are trying to break us from Dasam Bani, lets not fall prey to their actions. Some of these may well be our 'leaders' and 'friends'. Just remember it has to be the Guru and Gurbani first, all else second. Either pick your guru and gurbani or your friends and family.

Kulwant Dhesi and Tarsem Deol are both of the two-man "British Sikh Council" probably putting pressure on the Sikh Channel. Let's see Deol stop the Singhs!!! Both these people were reported by Panthic Weekly to have had meetings with Rulda of RSS!

I would have liked to attend. I say GO AHEAD like PURAATAN times Singho, ignore these people, if they come, give them a fitting reply that no one can question tenth Guru's BANI.

I hope it goes well, I know loads other Singhs who will be going.

LETS SEE TARSEM DEOL FACE THE SINGHS OF SANT BHINDRANWALE?

HE WILL NOT COME, HE AND HIS THUGS WILL BE TOO SCARED, THEY ARE ALL TALK, ONLY GOOD FOR ATTENDING A MEETING OR PUTTING IN AN ARTICLE IN A PAPER (like a few weeks ago about giving a gold medal to Babbu). Kulwant Dhesi will not say anything either, no one has liked his stance on Sikh Channel and he has lost the support of those who were starting to think better of him.

Those who go, please let us know here if TARSEM DEOL tries to attack the tenth Guru's BANI which has been around since PURAATAN time!