Sikh Channel Bank Statement ( So Called Statement )

Hoshiarpuria

Please click on the Sikh Channel bank statement below . The statement clearly states " Total number of direct debits activated during the month of November was 8762 "

So if 8762 was activated in November alone then what about the direct debits from the previous months ?It looks like they are probabaly getting at least over 20000 direct debits if they had 8762 in November alone !!

Why wont they publish the direct debits total amount in money ? mad.gif

http://www.sikhchannel.tv/HSBC.aspx

Please click on the Sikh Channel bank statement below . The statement clearly states " Total number of direct debits activated during the month of November was 8762 "

So if 8762 was activated in November alone then what about the direct debits from the previous months ?It looks like they are probabaly getting at least over 20000 direct debits if they had 8762 in November alone !!

I think the wording in letter is bit misleading from bank. Also a number 713 is mention in same letter. These are number that people have canceled the direct debit accounts. Cancellation can only happen first it should get activated. Never the less, yesterday I was seeing in the sikh channel. Now 1000 is required to archive target of 10000. So I guess 9000 number already achieved in direct debit. Sangat should go ahead and setup direct debit so that quality programs can be produced by them. Achieving a 10000 milestone target will give them confidence , sustainability in producing good programs & sikh news to the wider world.

Guest militant singh

agree wiv da above - our elderz hve gta stp payin 20 quid or whteva 4 anti sikh channelz lke zee b4u n so on which js insult sikhism & our ppl, itz quite a shame nearly a million sikhz & We cnt even gt 10,000 2 pay 1 quid a week 4 a sikh channel bt guru di kirpa - it will reach 10,000! - a muslim chnl woulda reached 10,000 in a day i fink

I think the wording in letter is bit misleading from bank. Also a number 713 is mention in same letter. These are number that people have canceled the direct debit accounts. Cancellation can only happen first it should get activated. Never the less, yesterday I was seeing in the sikh channel. Now 1000 is required to archive target of 10000. So I guess 9000 number already achieved in direct debit. Sangat should go ahead and setup direct debit so that quality programs can be produced by them. Achieving a 10000 milestone target will give them confidence , sustainability in producing good programs & sikh news to the wider world.

Yes !! Of course the statement is misleading, its been on their website for a while and now i question it and surprise surprise ITS MISLEADING !!! So now HSBC bank is to blame ??

i think you are very closely connected to Sikh Channel , CAN YOU ALSO PLEASE TELL US WHY THE AMOUNT IN MONEY TERMS ISNT DISCLOSED ?? hOW MUCH IN MONEY IS THE SIKH cHANNEL GETTING FROM THESE DIRECT DEBITS ??

They are asking 3k to show the program in Willenhall but wont show th amount in £££s !!! ph34r.gif

agree wiv da above - our elderz hve gta stp payin 20 quid or whteva 4 anti sikh channelz lke zee b4u n so on which js insult sikhism & our ppl, itz quite a shame nearly a million sikhz & We cnt even gt 10,000 2 pay 1 quid a week 4 a sikh channel bt guru di kirpa - it will reach 10,000! - a muslim chnl woulda reached 10,000 in a day i fink

Sikhs should support Sikh med such as internet sites, TV and radio. The SGPC say every year they will set up TV Channel but never do.How much money is wasted on lavish weddings, property , private number plates etc. £20 is not much. Most people are influenced by the media , thats why the majority of our youth are trying to look like Bollywood stars, we need a strong Sikh Channel so help to improve it.

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeeFetah

Im all for the sikh channel but rather than show us a letter why cant the community not see the offical banks statments ??? shows how much money is acually being generated i no my local Gurdwara sahib has this and a print out i think weekly or monthly is put up. This would cleary in reffs within the community if the money being gererated is going towards the sikh channel coz lets not forget not everyone is just given £4 a month i know 100% somepeople are give £10 so thats two direct debits just there anyone suggested this to the channel

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeeFetah