First Ever Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Jee Akhand Paat In The Uk (lareevaar)

Dharam Judh

With the Mahaan Kirpa of Dhan Dhan Aad Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj...

Chhote Sahibzade Shaheedi Jor Mela

Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Jee Akhand Paat

Fri 25th Dec - Sun 27th Dec 2009

Gurdwara Guroo Hargobind Sahib Jee

(Coventry)

In association with Takht Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib, Jathedar Baba Kulwant Singh Jee has sent 3 Singhs to the UK for an Akhand Paat of Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Jee. The Akhand Paat Sahib will be carried under the strict Maryada of Takht Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib for the Chardi Kalaa of the Guroo Khaalsaa Panth.

Akhand Paat Arambh 10:30am Fri 25th Dec 2009

Akhand Paat Bhog 10:30am Sun 27th Dec 2009

After Sri Akhand Paat Sahib Diwaan as follows:

Keertan By Hazoori Ragi Jatha

Keertan By Bhai Apaardeep Singh Jee

Katha By Giani Thakur Singh Jee (Damdami Taksaal Wale)

Katha By Baba Raam Singh Jee (Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib Wale)

Katha By Bhai Sarbjit Singh Jee Nirmala (Sachkhand Sri Hazoor Sahib Wale)

Katha in English on Chaubis Avtar (Bani from Sri Guroo Dasam Granth Sahib Jee)

A 3 day jor mela to commemorate the Shaheedee of the younger sons of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj; Baba Zorawar Singh Jee and Baba Fateh Singh Jee @

Gurdwara Guroo Hargobind Sahib Jee

Coventry St,

Stoke,

Coventry

CV2 4ND

Benti to all Tyaar Bar Tyaar Guroo de Singh, please do not hesitate to take part in any Seva. Please contact us on 07976971894 for further info. Gurdwara Sahib will provide accommodation throughout, however please bring a sleeping bag etc.

Benti to Admin: Please monitor this topic to avoid it going off track.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ why are u frustrated and angry ??? u said saab sikhan ko hukam hai guru maneyo granth but if u have follwed it u would have been calm now very calm ... so i dont think guru ka khalsa is ever frustrated or is he ?

baki its details of akhand path sahib for the sangat who is willing to come if u dont wanna go ignore it and move on ... u are reacting as it is a personal invitation to you ... but its not ...

Baki i request all sikh sangat in uk who often make topics on various hazori mareyada like jhatka, shaster tilak, aarti, sankh why only jathedar is allowed in the angitha room etc to clear it from the hazori singhs who are visiting there it would be a golden chance to learn about hazori mareyada and its itehas ...

Baki i request all sikh sangat in uk who often make topics on various hazori mareyada like jhatka, shaster tilak, aarti, sankh why only jathedar is allowed in the angitha room etc to clear it from the hazori singhs who are visiting there it would be a golden chance to learn about hazori mareyada and its itehas ...

Good idea. But I guarantee people won't and will still hide behind user ids on their PC using Sikhsangat.com to constantly communicate dissatisfaction and fault finding.

When I read postings on sikhsangat.com, I sometimes think that the new breed Sikhs in the west were only born to complain on the internet.This is a prime opportunity to have an audience the Singhs from Sachkhand Hazoor Sahib, use it as arena to iron out all those issues and the shanka (doubts) that exists in our minds about Sri Dasam Granth Parkash and Hazoor Sahib maryada.