Contacting Jasvir Singh, Panjab Radio

Matheen

Jasvir Singh's e-mail is j.a.s.v.i.r.s.i.n.g.h.@k.h.a.l.s.a.c.o.m.

there is a . after khalsa

This rogue is a kala afghani agent.He is no khalsa.These are the tricks these thugs use to hoodwink sikhs.

I thinking you the india rss agent. i reading the lots of topic on sikhsangat and seeing you all the time do calling other peoples anti dasam grant or the agent because yoy brain not clever to write anything other.

How you knowing the peoples are the agent. I knowing you this it because you agent with the same peoples. So you is being the afghani agent and you meeting the other agent in the meetings.

This topic some peoples asking for the email but you doing the spoil again. How many time you doing the topic spoil. I think you not doing any topic write about topic but writing about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji because you having secret to doing spoil forum topic every time. Any you doing beadbi lots forums topics you writing granth and not full respect of writing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. You no respect anyone or respect forum but full krodh and spoiling all the time forum. Even in the english school the teacher saying us Guru Granth Sahib Ji with respect then you doing like langoor and writing just granths. The english teacher doing the more respect of Guru then you writing this forum.

I hope MehtaB SIngh doing the read this is post and doing his new ruling to you because you spoiling all the time this forum.

The proof of m y being an agent or not is in my writing. Let sangat read and decide.

jasvir is a buddy of inder Ghaghan and dilgeer. These people are subverting sikh history and denigrating sikh scriptures. That is a proof enough to brand these kala afghanis as traitors of sikhs. They are getting exposed .

Write on the subject instead of getting personal. Have you got anything to defend the record of these gurnindaks.

If Inder Singh is an agent for supporting tenth Guru, then I too am proud to be one as well. Panjab Radio are good with media propaganda, they select their callers so only their own people who agree with them get through. Now they have started to send their supporters to call Sikh Channel as well in every debate. Of course, then there are the internet warriors who will pop up everytime the truth about Panjab radio is exposed.

No one questioned this mahan bani of the tenth Guru in PURAATAN times. The enemies have now found one of the roots of Sikhi power.

This rogue is a kala afghani agent.He is no khalsa.These are the tricks these thugs use to hoodwink sikhs.

I thinking you the india rss agent. i reading the lots of topic on sikhsangat and seeing you all the time do calling other peoples anti dasam grant or the agent because yoy brain not clever to write anything other.

How you knowing the peoples are the agent. I knowing you this it because you agent with the same peoples. So you is being the afghani agent and you meeting the other agent in the meetings.

This topic some peoples asking for the email but you doing the spoil again. How many time you doing the topic spoil. I think you not doing any topic write about topic but writing about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji because you having secret to doing spoil forum topic every time. Any you doing beadbi lots forums topics you writing granth and not full respect of writing Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. You no respect anyone or respect forum but full krodh and spoiling all the time forum. Even in the english school the teacher saying us Guru Granth Sahib Ji with respect then you doing like langoor and writing just granths. The english teacher doing the more respect of Guru then you writing this forum.

I hope MehtaB SIngh doing the read this is post and doing his new ruling to you because you spoiling all the time this forum.

The proof of m y being an agent or not is in my writing. Let sangat read and decide.

jasvir is a buddy of inder Ghaghan and dilgeer. These people are subverting sikh history and denigrating sikh scriptures. That is a proof enough to brand these kala afghanis as traitors of sikhs. They are getting exposed .

Write on the subject instead of getting personal. Have you got anything to defend the record of these gurnindaks.

If Inder Singh is an agent for supporting tenth Guru, then I too am proud to be one as well. Panjab Radio are good with media propaganda, they select their callers so only their own people who agree with them get through. Now they have started to send their supporters to call Sikh Channel as well in every debate. Of course, then there are the internet warriors who will pop up everytime the truth about Panjab radio is exposed.

No one questioned this mahan bani of the tenth Guru in PURAATAN times. The enemies have now found one of the roots of Sikhi power.

That is obvious from their posts. It is a fact that this radio is misleading people about basics of sikhism by toeing line of thugs like kala afghana. They are being exposed by gursikhs.

Keep up the good work and time is not far off when these anti sikh agents will be marginalized.Lies do not abound forever.

My friend who watched their program with Dilgeer this morning told me that they questioned naam simran, amrit, the tenth Guru's BANI and all the rest what they like doing. Gurdeep said there is no point in doing simran sitting down with your eyes closed as true simran is something else he was on about, the typical missionary stance. Dilgeer was free to talk whatever garbage he wanted, just like the nutty Prof Darshan was yesterday.

They are questioning and attacking the PURAATAN ways of the KHALSA!

Yes I writing you 100% agent. Look you own post I reading ashutosh topic but you spoiled because you doing agent role so we not look the at ashutosh but you doing the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji on the ashutosh topics this because you not like the peoples talking bad the ashutosh and want peoples fight internet about Sri Dasam Granth Ji.

I knowing you no respecting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji or Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because you doing beadbi other topic you just writing granth not full title. This is I knowing you not respect but here do trouble and make people no talk topic because your agent manager tell you telling sikhsangat to talk the other thing.

Then you writing the

but this topics not ghagoo or dilgeeroo but someones ask the email for Jasvir Singh so why you getting license to do all topic off topic? You doing to forum this off topic because you the agent.

I read lot topic and everytime you doing writing to fight and do the off topic. This is the typical agent do so we not doing coencentrate the topics. So why you doing write off topic. You not doing the one time but hundred times off topic.

You want to talk the ghagoo and dilgeeroo why not do new topic. There is the button do new topic. THis not the ghagoo dilgeroo topic but you make like evertime to do spoil topic.

PANJAB RADIO ARE ABOUT TO DO A DISCUSSION WITH DILGEER LIVE NOW AT 8PM-10PM. It is to clash with the Baba Thakur Singh Barsi programme where there is Dasam Granth Sahib Prakash.

You can listen on Panjab Radio online now to hear their twisted views, Inder Singh, you may want to listen as well. It is a disgrace.

Yes I writing you 100% agent. Look you own post I reading ashutosh topic but you spoiled because you doing agent role so we not look the at ashutosh but you doing the Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji on the ashutosh topics this because you not like the peoples talking bad the ashutosh and want peoples fight internet about Sri Dasam Granth Ji.

I knowing you no respecting Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji or Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji because you doing beadbi other topic you just writing granth not full title. This is I knowing you not respect but here do trouble and make people no talk topic because your agent manager tell you telling sikhsangat to talk the other thing.

This is what agents are trained for. To introduce other topics and divert the thread.

If you feel i did that. Why did you keep shut that time.Why are you speaking now on a thread

which is for discussion on a die hard anti panthic kala afghna chela.

If someone does slander bani of my guru i will expose him with all my strength.Make no mistake about it.

ut this topics not ghagoo or dilgeeroo but someones ask the email for Jasvir Singh so why you getting license to do all topic off topic? You doing to forum this off topic because you the agent.

You want to talk the ghagoo and dilgeeroo why not do new topic. There is the button do new topic. THis not the ghagoo dilgeroo topic but you make like evertime to do spoil topic.

Did i talk about ghagha or dilgeeer? Not at all.My focus was on this heretic jasvir.See below before uttering bukwas

My reply

It is my reply for heretic jasvir that has irked you . That shows your agenda here.

This is what agents are trained for. To introduce other topics and divert the thread.

If you feel i did that. Why did you keep shut that time.Why are you speaking now on a thread

which is for discussion on a die hard anti panthic kala afghna chela.

If someone does slander bani of my guru i will expose him with all my strength.Make no mistake about it.

ut this topics not ghagoo or dilgeeroo but someones ask the email for Jasvir Singh so why you getting license to do all topic off topic? You doing to forum this off topic because you the agent.

Did i talk about ghagha or dilgeeer? Not at all.My focus was on this heretic jasvir.See below before uttering bukwas

My reply

It is my reply for heretic jasvir that has irked you . That shows your agenda here.

What is being your problem you having spoil every topic. You every topic do agent work pretend be panthic but you not panthic. You ganda banda who write beadbi on forum then when I write to tell your beadbi you not having dil to do the reply because that is you giddar not shere.

The topic he ask email not you opinion and agent talk. You guarantee 100% agent look you writing the ashutosh topic eveytime you doing off topic so topic be locked and we not having discuss dirty ashutosh. Why you doing this . Is ashutosh you fuffar or he doing you bank transfer to do his work in the internet.

Then you tummy be nangi because you do the beadbi of Granth Sahib Ji. This is the slander and the disgusting so you please do your exposure you self. In the topic Reson for Parkash Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib you refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as the granths. This you expose your own self this you write disgusting because you showing no respect by writing just the granth. Even my school teacher write and say Guru Granth Sahib and she is the english so you thinking you the some superman and writing just granth in the lowercases letter is good. You not got respect and do beadbi but doing finger point others people.

Please you start new thread not do spoil the every thread but you not understanding this because you are choota, pakhandi beadbi da internet agent then to pretending you panthic.

My agenda is the clear my post but you having beadbi agenda and to stop the topics the ashutosh and spoiling the every thread.

Then you tummy be nangi because you do the beadbi of Granth Sahib Ji. This is the slander and the disgusting so you please do your exposure you self. In the topic Reson for Parkash Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib you refer to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji as the granths. This you expose your own self this you write disgusting because you showing no respect by writing just the granth. Even my school teacher write and say Guru Granth Sahib and she is the english so you thinking you the some superman and writing just granth in the lowercases letter is good. You not got respect and do beadbi but doing finger point others people.

Please you start new thread not do spoil the every thread but you not understanding this because you are choota, pakhandi beadbi da internet agent then to pretending you panthic.

My agenda is the clear my post but you having beadbi agenda and to stop the topics the ashutosh and spoiling the every thread.

Learn some English beofre writing nonsense here.You have only one agenda and that is lick shoes of kala afghani sect such as Punjab radio presenters and otehrs.