Young Weddings?

sukhjeevansingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

:lol:okay.. im not asking this because i want to get married before you start gursikho:L:! im actually genuinely curious, because the previous generation to me got married at about 16-19 and before that 12-15 i think! i guess it all depends on maturity i guess, with satguru's kirpa on what age you mentally mature? marriage isnt all about the physical aspect, ek jot duee murti in gurmat is about the man (mind) and atma right.. soo is it right to get married pretty early? what do you think? ok this nimana also believes that younger marriages will reduce the kal kalvali kaam madh manuaa peevanhar in the world.. what i mean is if people are commited at a younger age then kaam will not become a part of the mind, the veechar and remain on the body level.. it wont affect your mind as much, people will be more focused and society will be better in general? anyways bhul chuk maaf ji, just wanted to know sangats opinions? sorry for the gurbani quotes without refecens i'll just do them below.. i hope that makes sense hahaha sorry:lol:

ma 3 |

dhan pir eaehi n aakheean behan eikathae hoe |

eaek joth dhue moorathee dhan pir keheeai soe |3| (Guru Amardas ji Sri guru granth sahib ji ang 788)

salok maradhaanaa 1 |

kal kalavaalee kaam madh manooaa peevanehaar | (Bhai Mardana Ji Sri Guru Granth Sahb JI ang 553)

hehe Sukhjeevan Singh is getting the marriage urge I see hahaha. Ladies, lookout for Sukhjeevan Singh. I am voting him most eligible bachelor on this site hahaha and he is up for grabs too hehe. just joking but heh why not? hehehe.

On a more serious note, treat your marital partner and marriage, as God's gift and when they come, they come. Worldly people spend almost all their time making constant calculations about everything from marriage to houses to money, but a gursikh focusses on living in sehaj and a state of 'veprvah' and lets his DAD give whatever HE wants to give, for better and for worse. I had a friend, who never busied his mind with anything and whenever asked, he just raised his finger up and said ''jeeweh rabb di merzi''i.e as it pleases God. Just living to be in God's Will , letting God to be the boss, trusting God and Gurujee as your Father and Mother and letting every moment be bliss by being in constant simran, no matter what you got or dont. To live a life protected by Gurujee so the 5 demons never get near you and are flushed out of your system, married or single. Living to love and to be loved.