Follow On Twitter And Facebook

sahib_bindra

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PAGE

TWITTER ACCOUNT

THIS IS JUST FOR REFERENCE PLEASE DO NOT START A DEBATE WHICH IS NOT AT ALL REQUIRED.IT IS YOUR WISH IF U WANT TO FOLLOW THE FEEDS OR NOT.

THIS IS ONLY POSTED HERE SO THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN HAVE THE FIRST HAND INFORMATION OF WHATS EXACTLY HAPPENING RATHER THAN HEARING THE MODIFIED VERSION EACH TIME.

BHUL CHUK DI MAAFI 

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FOR UR INFO. BHAI MANPREET SINGH KANPURI DID KIRTAN LAST NIGHT.

For your information, gurudwaras of delhi are not personal property of Sarna.

Here is a proof of Sarna asking a ragi not to do dasam bani lirtan

Bhai Balbir Singh Ji on Darshan and Sarna

http://patshahi10.or...ertan&Itemid=76

unquote

For your information

He can only say but he cann't stop sikhs to do kirtan in gurudwaras which have been built in memory of our gurus and are attached mainly with Guru teg bahadar ji father of Guru Gobind singh ji.

There will be revolt aginst him and he knows that is why he is playing a cat and mouse game.

He still is a main backer of ragi.

The secret twitter updates of Paramjit Singh Sarna (mistakenly revealed). :)

Twitter update: Opening a twitter account. Tell Candian Singh Sabha and Missiionaries to fllow me.

Twitter update: Manpreet Singh iz causing problm in Faridbd. Have to accommodate him, look like I am OK wid Dasam Granth

Twitter update: Had a test case wedding wid boy following behind teh girl. Panth didn't like, so I denied involvment. Othrwise, wud have claimed credit.

Twitter update: Tell Tarsem Singh to keep giving preachers frum GG Missionry Colleg Ludh. time at Bangla Sahib

Twitter update: Had a meetng wid RSS. Going 2 give a garland of flowerz 2morrow for Lala Jagat Narain.

Twitter update: Going to ASR 2morrow wid the Prof. Tell Prof to just sit there in frunt of Akal Takhat and take a ritten statment bfore hand.

Twitter update: Can't decide if i want to stop Tilak Janju rakha prabh taka in Sis Ganj. Prof says stop Dasam, but this might be bad for business in gurdwara. It motivates people to donate. What 2 do?

Twitter update: Sitting wid mahapurkhs like Buta Singh behind Prof while he lectures on Dasam. Why can't they play vaja when I give lecture?

Twitter update: Vienna killing good newz. Badal pro-dera, I will offer 2 pay for defense. Good PR.

Twitter update: Ludhiana kand bad newz. Sants were there, they got gud PR. Bad for us and Prof. Why couldn't Dhadrian just take ride in his Audi? Why he leading demonstration?

Twitter update: Need sum brave volunteers 2 go 2 Ludhiana. Hello?? Where did everybody go?

(This is sarcasm and parody for any one who didn't get it.)

The secret twitter updates of Paramjit Singh Sarna (mistakenly revealed). :)

Twitter update: Opening a twitter account. Tell Candian Singh Sabha and Missiionaries to fllow me.

Twitter update: Manpreet Singh iz causing problm in Faridbd. Have to accommodate him, look like I am OK wid Dasam Granth

Twitter update: Had a test case wedding wid boy following behind teh girl. Panth didn't like, so I denied involvment. Othrwise, wud have claimed credit.

Twitter update: Tell Tarsem Singh to keep giving preachers frum GG Missionry Colleg Ludh. time at Bangla Sahib

Twitter update: Had a meetng wid RSS. Going 2 give a garland of flowerz 2morrow for Lala Jagat Narain.

Twitter update: Going to ASR 2morrow wid the Prof. Tell Prof to just sit there in frunt of Akal Takhat and take a ritten statment bfore hand.

Twitter update: Can't decide if i want to stop Tilak Janju rakha prabh taka in Sis Ganj. Prof says stop Dasam, but this might be bad for business in gurdwara. It motivates people to donate. What 2 do?

Twitter update: Sitting wid mahapurkhs like Buta Singh behind Prof while he lectures on Dasam. Why can't they play vaja when I give lecture?

Twitter update: Vienna killing good newz. Badal pro-dera, I will offer 2 pay for defense. Good PR.

Twitter update: Ludhiana kand bad newz. Sants were there, they got gud PR. Bad for us and Prof. Why couldn't Dhadrian just take ride in his Audi? Why he leading demonstration?

Twitter update: Need sum brave volunteers 2 go 2 Ludhiana. Hello?? Where did everybody go?

(This is sarcasm and parody for any one who didn't get it.)

LOL! love the last tweet!

Why are people doing nindya of Sant's on this forum, The Sangat gives them expensive cars, they dont go bying them themself, and the cars are used for parchaar so WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!

Isn't it a bit strange that the people doing nindya of sants are are the same people that do nindya of Sri Dasam Granth Maharaj?

What is happening to sikhi? Do you think that Guru Gobind Singh Ji is getting happy that my own sikhs are leaving my bani and going against me?