Follow On Twitter And Facebook

sahib_bindra

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I debated in my mind whether to actually write "this is a parody", and whether that would ruin the comedic effect.

So, just for the record: "This is sarcasm and parody for any one who didn't get it." :)

"ਇਹ ਹਾਸਮਈ ਵਿੰਅੰਗ ਹੈ।"

It is a parody of Sarna planning his master anti-Sikh conspiracy. (Actually, I don't think he's big enough of a brain to plan such, he's just a follower.)

I get it now, i didn't read all of it in detail, i saw the words sant and audi first which then had an effect on the way i saw the rest of it :)

i am so used to reading posts that do nindya about dhadrianwale and i thought this was another one. ooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I get it now, i didn't read all of it in detail, i saw the words sant and audi first which then had an effect on the way i saw the rest of it :)

i am so used to reading posts that do nindya about dhadrianwale and i thought this was another one. ooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I don't know about other places, but as far as Sikhsangat is concerned, we do NOT allow ANY nindya of ANY Gurmukh Panthic sevadaar. If you ever see it, please report it or send me a private message.

I don't know about other places, but as far as Sikhsangat is concerned, we do NOT allow ANY nindya of ANY Gurmukh Panthic sevadaar. If you ever see it, please report it or send me a private message.

Welcome to SikhSangat. You must be new here. :)

When the cat's away, the mice will play. At SikhSangat, when administrator's aren't watching, we do nindia of anybody doing parchar, waiting to see if an admin will show up. If he doesn't, then we keep going. We also go to the edge discussing banned topics (like meat), again until an admin shows up.

Note: This is ਹਾਸਮਈ ਵਿੰਅੰਗ.