Did An Online Hukamnama

Guest NeedGuidance

Guest NeedGuidance

Gurfateh

I did an online Hukam to ask Waheguru about my future. I wanted to basically start a business of some kind and stop working where I am. This was the Hukam that I got. Would anyone

be able to explain what some this Hukam means to what I ask. That would be brilliant.

Thanks

gauVI bYrwgix mhlw 1 ]

gourree bairaagan mehalaa 1 ||

Gauree Bairaagan, First Mehla:

hrxI hovw bin bsw kMd mUl cuix Kwau ]

haranee hovaa ban basaa ka(n)dh mool chun khaao ||

What if I were to become a deer, and live in the forest, picking and

eating fruits and roots

gur prswdI myrw shu imlY vwir vwir hau jwau jIau ]1]

gur parasaadhee maeraa sahu milai vaar vaar ho jaao jeeo ||1||

- by Guru's Grace, I am a sacrifice to my Master. Again and again, I

am a sacrifice, a sacrifice. ||1||

mY bnjwrin rwm kI ]

mai banajaaran raam kee ||

I am the shop-keeper of the Lord.

qyrw nwmu vKru vwpwru jI ]1] rhwau ]

thaeraa naam vakhar vaapaar jee ||1|| rehaao ||

Your Name is my merchandise and trade. ||1||Pause||

koikl hovw AMib bsw shij sbd bIcwru ]

kokil hovaa a(n)b basaa sehaj sabadh beechaar ||

If I were to become a cuckoo, living in a mango tree, I would still

contemplate the Word of the Shabad.

shij suBwie myrw shu imlY drsin rUip Apwru ]2]

sehaj subhaae maeraa sahu milai dharasan roop apaar ||2||

I would still meet my Lord and Master, with intuitive ease; the

Darshan, the Blessed Vision of His Form, is incomparably beautiful. ||

2||

mCulI hovw jil bsw jIA jMq siB swir ]

mashhulee hovaa jal basaa jeea ja(n)th sabh saar ||

If I were to become a fish, living in the water, I would still

remember the Lord, who watches over all beings and creatures.

aurvwir pwir myrw shu vsY hau imlaugI bwh pswir ]3]

ouravaar paar maeraa sahu vasai ho milougee baah pasaar ||3||

My Husband Lord dwells on this shore, and on the shore beyond; I would

still meet Him, and hug Him close in my embrace. ||3||

nwgin hovw Dr vsw sbdu vsY Bau jwie ]

naagan hovaa dhhar vasaa sabadh vasai bho jaae ||

If I were to become a snake, living in the ground, the Shabad would

still dwell in my mind, and my fears would be dispelled.

nwnk sdw sohwgxI ijn joqI joiq smwie ]4]2]19]

naanak sadhaa sohaaganee jin jothee joth samaae ||4||2||19||

O Nanak, they are forever the happy soul-brides, whose light merges

into His Light. ||4||2||19||

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Fateh

vah! the power of the guru...he speaks irectly and accordingly in his hukumnama

Basically, guru ji is teeling you to open a shop of the lord and be a trader of naam. Do your kirat and if your opening a new shop remember guru ji wants you to be a trader of naam, if things do not go to plan (you become a deer, a cuckooo a fish or a snake metaphorically) even then do not lose piyar with satguru, stay in his remembrance at all times. Essentially the rahao tuk of this is telling you to become a trader of naam, and you will only gain satisfaction when you merge into akal purkh :) good luck ji! ok sorry if i failed horribly at trying to explain that

To guest- With all due respect dont underestimate the power of an online hukam

BANI GURU GURU HAI BANI- there is nothing wrong with taking hukam online and if u have faith it will always give u the correct reply

Guru Lives within Us

the Shabad is within

it doesnt matter how Hukamnama is taken Just matters that u bow your head at the words of the Guru u believe these are the words of God talking to u and u try to act

a quick story

5 years ago wen i was 14 I stoped eating meat for a while and thn i fell into temptation

my anchovy pizza was in the kitchen

i feel guilt should i eat it or no

thn i get an idea i tried to be chalak

in Guru Granth Sahib directly there are about four or so shabads which talk directly about eating meat

i go to take a cyber Hukam

now there are 1430 angs in Guru Granth Sahib

so lets see the probability 4/1430 ok

so i think Guru Ji if meat is wrong tell me and i being a silly little kid never imagined what was next

I say a prayer and click Hukamnama

Sant Kabir Jis Shabad comes

Kabeer the meal of rice and lentils (kitcharee) is delicous if flavored with salt

Who would cut his throat to have meat with his bread

I was in shock but my nature was such that once again i was a silly immature kid that I said Guru Ji lets try that again

now to get the probablility of having a Hukam about meat again we would have to multiply two numbers

4/1430 times 3/1430 and so lets put this in decimals

3-1430 is aproximatly .00279 or even .0028 percent of a chance for the Hukam to have come the first time

when we take 3/1430 we see the percent of the Hukam to come once again .00209 percent or even .0021 percent

so low and behold I take Hukam a second time and the shabad once again is about meat

It was I believe by Guru Arjun Dev Ji about how the animal cries out in Pain and we must control our urges

now for two Hukamnams to come like that consecutively about meat right when my anchovy pizza is waiting for me in the kitchen is Amazing

It is almost Impossible

at that time that day the probibility if we remember is

.0026 times .0021 which equals .00000546 or even .0000055 persay

ok so now imagine again Waheguru I was so stubborn

Sant Kabir Ji

those who consume Marijuana wine and fish no matter the rituals shall fall into hell (rasatala)

now the probibility of that ............Lets just put it this way 5 years have passed and im still a strict Vegaterian and 8 months ago got blessed with Amrit Daan :)

but imagine this

On 300 sal Guru de Nal I asked Guru Ji what I could Give Guru Ji as a Gift

Guru Ji said

(once again a cyber Hukam) Bathe in the waters of Goodness and apply the perfume of truth to your body thus your face will shine

this is the gift of lakh gifts :)

I have so many not just one example of Guru Ji in his Gurbani roop doing what Guru Ji has done since the beggining of time

There is always power in Hukam whether cyber or not

Bhull Chuk Maff

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guru's Hukam - Naam Japo. Guru Sahib is saying whatever happens, keep up the Naam Jap. You missed two opportunities to say Vaheguru already by not writing out VAHEGRU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Pertaining to your benti and the Hukamnama - you asked whether you could open a business, Guru Sahib responded that even he is a businessman. It seems to say that Guru Sahib has blesed your idea. BUT, reciting Naam through the good and bad is key. Do not forget the Lord ever. Such is the condition of Guru Sahib's blessing.

(Goes into hiding fearing retaliation if business does bad -> that is what I got from the Hukamnama).

:BL:

I'm so shocked by the hukamnama that came up for you. It just shows how great god really is, to even mention shops, trading etc when your question is about business is amazing, absolutely amazing. I hope u appreciate how much you've been blessed by this hukamnama!

As for the interpretation in relation to your question, read it and see how you feel. If you feel that you are being blessed then take it as a blessing. If you feel that it is telling you that the real trade is his name and love then stick with that.

To me it is saying that no matter what business you undertake the most important and real business is repeating his name with love and loving him no matter what. It's telling you not to fear as whatever is undertaken (like the life of the snake on the ground with so many dangers surrounding it) alongwith the loving repetition of his name will be okay.

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

To be successful in life do the following:

After ishnaan engage in reading Gurbani daily.

Reflect on what you are reading.

Attempt to adopt what Gurbani is saying.

Gurbani is knowledge/wisdom but it also has spriitual phall. When we read Gurbani thousands of our paap are removed and as such our life becomes more pleasant. We should strive for the ulimate sukh , i.e. Shanti (peace of mind) , this will only come about through nitnem of Gurbani.

The sidhanth (core/central theme) is to remember Waheguru. Spend at least two and a half hours daily on Gurbani and the results will speak for themselves.