Question For Sikhs

ladli-fauj

BABA RAM SINGH DOES NOT DRINK

i have personally done sangat with them they are a chardee kala gursikh

although i dont take him to be the jathedar we cant do nindiya of him or baba harnaam singh dhumma they both had desire to be jathedar of taksaal and both of them are jathedars

in the end tho darkness will become clear

baba thakur singh jee's bachan live with us

sant jarnail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale 14th and vaarman mukhi damdami taksaal

maybe baba dhumma formed the sant samaj so that baba ram singh cannot form any kind of formidable challenge to him in future! almost all sants and babas are with baba dhumma now. BTW if he is US citizen then why did not badal headed govt. make a request to have an american citizen sent back for causing riots on foreign soil after ludhiana kand? you guys think there for such a provision in law? i had read sometime back that back in day after shaheedi of sant bhindranwale taksal got heavily infilitrated by secret service, is it true??

In My Opinion,

Everyone in Punjab was Scared of Badal!! They Know If Anyone Goes Against Him; The Punjab Police Will Take Care of Badals Business!! So Anything Badal Wanted To Do; He Did!!! FOR DECADES!!!

Now The World Knows of Badals Ways!! The Entire World Knows of Badals Demonic Ways!!!

Other Demons Now (Sarna With Congress) are Taking Advantage of This!! And Simply Trying To Get Rid of One Demon and Put In Place Another Demon (Sarna With Congress)!!!

True Khalsa (Who Love Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!) MUST Rise and Take Control of SGPC AND DSGMC!!!!!

The Whole World Now Knows The Truth!!! Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!!

About Ludhiana! I think Dhumma Didn't Expect The Shootings Would Take Place by Punjab Police! He Didn't Realize That Evil Politics Have No True Friends!! And He Wasn't Expecting Sukhbir and Badal To Have Given Orders to Punjab Police to Shoot and Kill!! But…

(The Fact That He Worked With Badals with the Calender Kind of Suggests He has 'Forgiven' Badals for Ludhiana, No? That is Strange!!! No? Why Work With Those That Tried To Kill You, and Did Kill Others!?!??! That is Strange, Evil and Upsetting!!!!)

About Sant Samaj. Why is Dhumma the Head of Sant Samaj? The Reason is Simple. You Control The Head, You automatically Control the Rest! So Badal has Interests In Controlling the Head. Now; This Does Not Mean that Everyone In Sant Samaj is Working With Badal!! Badal is Very Very Cunning!! He Knows Good People Will Work With Some People!! So Badal is More Concerned That He Controls the Top!! This Does Not Mean That if Dhumma is Working With Badal, Everyone in Sant Samaj is Too!! This is How Evil Politics Works!! Just Make Sure You Get Control Of The Top!! There is a Huge Web!! Badals Are the Poisonous Spiders!!! True Khalsa Must Get Control of SGPC and DSGMC!! Sarna with Congress are Very Cunning!! They are Trying to Get Rid of One Demon for Another (Themselves)!! Sarna is Extremly Evil!! He is Just As Cunning As Badal!!!

(Again: I Want the Truth To Come Out. I Do Not Feel that Dhumma is The Authentic Jathedar of Taksal!) Badals Deserve the Death Penalty! Sarna Deserves To Be Put in Prison for Life Right Away!! They are Lots of Dirty Secrets In These Webs of Evil Politics (Including Murders) That Involve Current SGPC and DSGMC!!

Chardi Kala!!!

Well for the information of people dhumma was given pug of jathedari of damdami taksal by taksali singh, sant samaj, nihang singh jathebandis ... where as ram singh was given pug by SGPC and badals ... baba ram singh can only be found at stages of SGPC and dhumma is missing and dhumma is found on stages which is not controlled by SGPC and ram singh is missing ...

I dont know how come dhumma is associated with badals when they see Ram singh as jathedar of taksal ... bibi jagir kaur was in news those days for misleading sikh sangat that baba ram singh was given pug by baba thakur singh himself ...

In My Opinion,

Very Interesting. So How Come When Ever Makkar/SGPC Need Dhumma He is There Right Away? NO?

During the November Punjab Bandh when SGPC Didn't Participate; but The Next Day to Save Face They did Their Own Little Media Stunt, Wasn't Dhumma With Makkar?

(I Want the Truth To Come Out. There is Lots of Fog Out There; Badals and Sarna Have Caused Damage for Decades. I want True Khalsa To Bring Chardi Kala To Panth. The Question Is: Where are All The True Khalsa (Who Love Sri Dasam Patshah Bani) Jathas? I Know Dhumma Supports Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. But I Want To Know If He Is in Nexus With Badals. I Want True Khalsa Jathas (Who Love Sri Dasam Patshah Bani) To Take Control of SGPC and DSGMC!)

There is No Doubt a Huge Web; and A Lot of Cleaning is Needed! (Finding Out Who are Badals and Sarnas Inside Men)

I Think Authentic True Taksaal Should Get A Lot of Control! But I Also Want Bibi Kirtanees in Sri Harmandir Sahib; Etc!

Chardi Kala!!

In My Opinion,

I Also Want To Add, I would Not at The Same Time Necessarily Trust The News Sources of Years Past (Including Tribune) that Came out of India and Punjab. They are Propaganda Mouthpieces to Malign Sikhs and Make Sikhs Look Bad! Without a Doubt Badal Needs The Death Penalty! But The Tricky Part of Evil Politics is That Evil Badal Has Worked With Bad People (on his team), and Good People (To Keep Vote Banks and Keep People Confused). So the Quest Continues; Though I have Linked to Articles, By No Means Do I Take Them to Be The Necessary Truth! But I Want the Truth to Come Out! The Good Gursikhs Need To Become Pargat and Take Control of SGPC, DSGMC Etc! If Dhumma is On The Panth Side! (He Might Be!) Then It Must Become Pargat.

News Sources of Tribune Have Made Good People Look Bad, and Bad People Look Good. They Have Made Good People Look Good and Bad People Look Bad! Its All Over the Place!! They Have Told Truths! They Have Told Lies! They Have Attacked Badals! They Have Supported Badals! Etc!! Its All Over The Place!! The Truth Must Come Out!!

'World Sikh News' LOL!! Is a Political Newspaper That is Targeting To Get Rid of Badals! Which is a Good Thing! They are Also an Atheist Organization and DEMON SARNA Supporters that Supports the Mentalities of Darshan Ragies, Of Course Sarnas and 'Missionaries' Etc! They are Anti-Khalsa Dharma!! So I would Not Trust Anything They Have to Say About Khalsa Dharma At All!! They are Like the Likes of Nakali Harmangeek, Inder Ghagga, Agyani Jarnail Donkey "Nasty" Villian Etc. No Dharma Understanding Whatsoever.

True Khalsa Who LOVE Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Must Be in Control of SGPC, DSGMC! I Feel Authentic Taksaal Should Get A Lot of Control!! (I Also want Kaurs To Do Keertan In Sri Harmandir Sahib Etc!)

True Khalsa Will Rise!!

Chardi Kala!!

Is It Possible That Singh Sahib Bhai Ram Singh Is The Authentic Jathedhar Of Taksaal?

if we look past the misleading title the uploader of this video has posted, there is a clear answer to one of Bloom's questions in the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkuoM3GNRPQ&feature=related

I, like Bloom, hope the truth will present itself sooner rather than later!

And I say misleading title not for the reason that it can't be true, but because it is not descriptive of the video's content.

AKaaal Akaal Akaal!

Is It Possible That Singh Sahib Bhai Ram Singh Is The Authentic Jathedhar Of Taksaal?

if we look past the misleading title the uploader of this video has posted, there is a clear answer to one of Bloom's questions in the video below.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I, like Bloom, hope the truth will present itself sooner rather than later!

And I say misleading title not for the reason that it can't be true, but because it is not descriptive of the video's content.

AKaaal Akaal Akaal!

the title assumes the video to implicate that dhumma is mukhi.

but my mate was there in tracy, california. when sant baba thakur singh ji gave a saropa (never tied a pugh or asked anyone else to do so), and gave bhai ram singh seva of parchaar and sambhal of gurughar's of the taksal.

as jassa said (this may be the first time i'm agreeing with him), that dhumma was initiated as mukh sevadar of the jathebandhi itself. with bada dharam singh (in who's name most of the taksal's property is, including mehta sahib), very respected and highly thought of sevadar, also there at that time.

my mate told me that there was a guy making a film of it, but ram singh's guys wanted to 'borrow it' but they never gave it back, it showed the sapropa being given and nothing more.

vjkk vjkf