Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane

Oh, what would the puratan babae know about bhramgyaan or santhood like the latest models know?? how dare you compare Baba Budha Ji a none entity, just a booda, old guy to the latest version of santships like dhumma or ranj, or even snoop. These guys are the WinDoss EXPee not the old Commodore 1699 types who knew nothing.

The fact is as long as we have anyone labelled with a Tag (rhymes with Wag) of sant or bhramgyaaani then the likes of Asshootush and GRR (Gromet Rhyme Rim) will also exist on a similar platform. Remove the platform and they all fall. Personally I have no squabble with none of the Guru's despite them not naming anyone else a bhramgyani or sant, and yes that includes their very own special sons (Sahibzade!!) and great followers.....like, what was His name...Bhai Lehna.....Bhai???? You see, obviously Guru Nanak Dev ji had too much nimarta to even call Him anything more than a Bhai...Bhai Lehna....why not name him Sant Bhramgyani Baba Lehna Ji up until the time He got given the Guruship???

But what can numskulls like myself do other than flog myself waiting for the promised return of a fellow Bhai...oops sorry Sant Bhramgyani who did an ardas and was so true to His words that he would never be a prisoner of conscience. I wonder what his conscience feels while we twiddle our fingers waiting. Unless ofcourse we were lied to, which just throws the whole of the latest WinDoSS EXPee lot in disarray. What Medusa is it now? The leadership of a three headed snake? Dhumma, Ram and anonyMouse? Is this house in order? Feels like a great big nasty stain on the great leader of the 1984 era. I am sure those who beat their brows and chests equally emulate the impeccable character of the One who never entertained himself being called a Sant or Bhramgyaani.

We tagged him.....and so did a long list of others. Anyone care to draw up an analysis chart of the number of sants known in the sikh panth (no not the gupt real practising ones, but those that called themselves Sant in public or accepted being called that) starting from 1699?? Here is an amateur attempt:

1699 - 1 (plus 1=5)

1708 - 1

1709 - 1

1799 - 1

1848 - 1

1914 - 1

1948 - 1

1984 - 1

1985 - 4 (1 Awol)

1985 and a half- 150 (1 Awol)

present - over 1000 and counting(1 still Awol)

Just where did it hit us that we were not spotting these individuals before?? Or are we becoming so desperate that we cannot acknowledge The One and Only Sant, Guru Granth Sahib Ji. (Notice how cheekily I did not include any other Guroo Granths, innit??) The truth of the matter is that we are all collectively sants.

Lineage holds no water. It will not be long before we start tracing our roots back to Baba Deep Singh Ji ( ha, another ordinary head giving simpleton, couldn't even garner enough votes to earn a Santship or Bhramgyaanihood)..... and laying claim that our faction is the authentic version of Sikhi (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane?). If that is the case then I am sure there are existing the offspring of the sons of Guru Nanak Dev Ji who can easily lay claim to an inherited Guruship. You see it does not even matter who the father is. What matters is upholding the same values and practising those principles in life. We don't just remember the 4 Sahibzade because of their lineage but more so because of the steadfastness of principle they held till their last breath, a virtue implanted in them by their Great Father, our Father Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

It is Our Great Father who passed on the Jot, the Living Divine Spirit to our Eternal Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We blemish this Sacred Entity when we bestow an equal relationship to any other person, granth or thing. There is no question that Our Great Father was a literary genius and magnificent poet. He could have easily incorporated His writings in The Eternal Guru Granth Sahib ji, but He chose not to. There must be a reason Guruji had. Not everything Guru Sahib wrote is GurBani, Dhoor ki Bani. Some is GurGyan, knowledge to help us understand things better about life. I am certain there must have been letters etc to others too, which are not Gurbani, but something that GuruJi wrote.

There was no other greater Babbar Sher at that time than Guru Nanak Dev ji, years before any so called shakti giving granth existed. He went where some would dare not tread, one wonders then where the Bir Ras came from? It is only a mediocre mind that gets an adrenaline rush purely from thinking that only a certain granth holds the shakti of bir ras. Perhaps it even goes to prove that the person saying that has truly not done khoj of Gurbani well enough. I am from that group too, don't worry, but I have full Faith that my Guru is Poora, Complete, without any needs or wants but with complete Spiritual and Physical Power giving abilities. To that I give my head.

WJKK! WJKF!

Veer ji, firstly 'Bhai', 'Baba', 'Gursikh' or 'Khalsa' are no less than 'Sant'. Secondly, Bhagat Kabir Ji and Bhagat Prehlad Ji are referred to as Sants in Gurbani. Real Sants do exist, but just like everyone who calls himself 'Singh' or even a Sikh may not be a true Singh, most of the people who call themselves Sants probably aren't. However, that doesn't mean we do away with the use if the word or start doing nindya of them. Have you met any of the people you mention, and if not, how have you judged them?

How can you say that 'not everything that Guru Ji wrote is Gurbani'? Guru Ji IS Gurbani and Gurbani is Guru Ji! They weren't normal people like you or me, but the partakh form of Akaal Purakh!

Guru Rakha.

that which connects us to Waheguru, Akal Purakh via Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Granth writings, Bhai Gurdas Varan = Gurbani

that which teaches us about our physical life here in this world via other writings in Dasam Granth , rehtnameh = Gurugyan

I have only met three- Bhramgyani and Sant, GuruGranth Sahib ji, Panj Pyare in Presence of Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj (and not just 5 singhs anywhere) and lastly Khalsa Panth, Khalsa mera roop heh khaas ( rehitvaan gursikhs , sad sangat and not just sangat)

hope that helps, no fighting please, lack of bir ras in me, please.

Hang on is this yet another attempt to try and insult damdami taksal, sant baba takhar singh ji and sri dasam granth sahib ji all in one foul blow?! Using pretty words doesnt cover up the stench of ego and desperation!

get a life you <banned word filter activated>