Can’t Practise Law, Canada Tells Sikh Hijacker

Azaad

Hijackinga plane is not only a crime but an act of terrorism, a way to scare and spread propaganda. He committed crime, whether it was in Canada, India, or Pakistan, or wherever, he must face the consequences of the actions he took knowingly. I totally agree with the decision of Canadian Judiciary, as an act of violence is always an act of violence no matter how many years pass or how much of social worker or transitioned person you have become. Just as Doctor loses his license to practice after he commits a felony, no matter how good of a practitioner he was, it's not about his medical or in this case his legal skills, IT IS ABOUT BEING HUMAN, MORAL, AND ETHICAL. Practicing law is not a right, it is a privilege, just as driving a car or flying on a plane is.

Though we was charged and served his time in Pakistan, being that the flight was Indian Airlines flight, being that IA is flag carrier of India, he could and possibly will be charged in India. I like how he regrets his actions after wards, but he should have thought of that earlier, it's like a bullet that you have fired and it will never return to chamber again.

People like him make or created uncomfortable times for Sikhs all over the world. Before we can begin to point out things in other people, we must look deep within us and fix ours...

People like him make or created uncomfortable times for Sikhs all over the world. Before we can begin to point out things in other people, we must look deep within us and fix ours...

You think so? Funny how the passengers aboard the flight specfically stated that the hijackers treated them with utmost respect and this was conveyed to the media throughout the world, along with the message and exposure of the Sikhs plight in Hindustan.

You think so? Funny how the passengers aboard the flight specfically stated that the hijackers treated them with utmost respect and this was conveyed to the media throughout the world, along with the message and exposure of the Sikhs plight in Hindustan.

The point is "HIJACKED"... A Murder is a murder, whether for good or bad... Every action one takes, he takes thinks he or she is doing it for good, and for a minutetheir gets tunneled vision and forgets how the other might perceive it...

The point is "HIJACKED"... A Murder is a murder, whether for good or bad... Every action one takes, he takes thinks he or she is doing it for good, and for a minutetheir gets tunneled vision and forgets how the other might perceive it...

My reply was to your comment on how it "created uncomfortable times for Sikhs all over the world."

My reply was to your comment on how it "created uncomfortable times for Sikhs all over the world."

IT doesn't refer to just this one incident, it's incident like this one and yes including this... I was in Afghan the past year and i remember we were in remote area towards Pak border and came upon a mini group of Sikh afghani's who we initially though were muslim's as they dressed and talked and everything as such... Then i heard one of them say something and i couldn't believe but it was punjabi... I told me team to stand by and let me talk to the elder of the group... I talked with him and as surprised as i was he was too... I told my team that the group of houses is clear and that they are friendly, but one my Sgt questioned me so i told him and his response, was that with all due respect sir, Sikhs been known to hijack, blow up people, kill them just like everyone else... I didn't have an answer for him so i gave go ahead for search of the ppl and their mud huts...

Now, tell me who gave the chance that a Sgt could say something like that, our ppl did such things so the Sgt said, i could've said no sgt and that we're not going to search these ppl, but that would ve meant me getting personal... but luckily the poor ppl didnt have no weapons, instead asked us if we could bring them clean water, blankets, look after an elderly woman (104yrs old) who had slipped about a month ago and prob broke her hip... I had one of our LTs look at her, take her to FOB for x-ray and treatment, and i talked with her and that talk which lasted about an hour changed my entire view on Sikhi... And i feel ashamed to say that boy oh boy we have LOST everything, i used to feel ashamed bc i am not keshdhari or amritdhari, i been to mehta, ludhiani sc, and learned about gursikhi from ppl like sant maskeen an di always felt bad that i was mona and w/o rehat but not anymore :(

I used to feel bad if i didnt go to gurudwara but now its been prob 17mnths... and i dont feel bad at all, in reality and honesty being the best policy, i don't feel like going ever again...

I was pro khalistan, pro everything, now, when someone tells me they want khalistan for the panth, you know what i tell them, well before we find khalistan, we have to find the khalsa... we can worry about stan ltr... Ppl say our panth is being destroyed, you know what we don't have a panth left to be destroyed....

:(

Yeah well its for THAT very reason (Sikhs killing and blowing up enemies) that Sikhs are the only people to have ever taken control of Afghanistan under the leadership of Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa. Something that the british empire failed to do, and today the allies of british and us armed forces are failing to do also.

It was also the same Sikhs who died and killed in large numbers during the World Wars...but that was acceptable, yet a fight for our own nation isnt?

Secondly, I highly suspect that the Sgt's hijacking and blowing up comment was in reference to the hijackers we are talking about in this thread, but instead the air india 182 case, in which the Singhs were shown as terrorists by the media....and oh yeah found NOT GUILTY

I had one of our LTs look at her, take her to FOB for x-ray and treatment, and i talked with her and that talk which lasted about an hour changed my entire view on Sikhi... And i feel ashamed to say that boy oh boy we have LOST everything, i used to feel ashamed bc i am not keshdhari or amritdhari, i been to mehta, ludhiani sc, and learned about gursikhi from ppl like sant maskeen an di always felt bad that i was mona and w/o rehat but not anymore :(

I used to feel bad if i didnt go to gurudwara but now its been prob 17mnths... and i dont feel bad at all, in reality and honesty being the best policy, i don't feel like going ever again...

I was pro khalistan, pro everything, now, when someone tells me they want khalistan for the panth, you know what i tell them, well before we find khalistan, we have to find the khalsa... we can worry about stan ltr... Ppl say our panth is being destroyed, you know what we don't have a panth left to be destroyed....

me too, feel :( for you.

Going through hardships of the life, you seem to be learned by experience person rather than most of the bored out of life internet warriors here.

But I do have some comments on what you wrote. Why make it justification for your own lifestyle, based on some story you heard from a bibi you helped.

Wern't you for SIKHI based on what your Guru said to start with rather than for someone else's jeevan?

My judgement (remember its judgement, not the truth, which only you know), you were in SIKHI and feeling bad about your saroop based on what people said. You were never for it for following your GURU's command (if you consider Guru Granth Sahib as your Guru, remember that does include Guru Gobind Singh as your Guru too, bowing to Sri GURU Granth Sahib jee, does mean you put your own mat down infront of Shabad Guru which is light of all 10 Guru's). So far, you followed your own mat and your own mat said kathakaar's say to do this, do that and you felt bad. But in reality you saw something which shattered your beliefs. My judgement, you were never conviced that it was Guru's order. Otherwise, your belief shouldn't have got shattered.

Yeah, you might have found some wrong doings by so called sikh from the mouth of that BIBI. You should have questioned the jeevan of those so called SIKHS, rather than questioning if it was right or wrong or shatter your belief in even going to GuruGhar.

Man, you have forgotten big time that same SGGSji says, "vich sangat har prabh vasse jio". Please do me a favour, don't call yourself sikh anymore.

SIKH is somebody who believes in all 10 Gurus and in whole Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. You are obviously here to tell people that its waste of time to go to Gurudwaras, do sewa, keep hair, amrit etc.

And I personally wouldn't prefer any of the young crowds listening to your these comments.

If you would have commented on jeevan of some sikhs, as you heard from bibi, no problem. I could have swallowed that, but setting yourself as role model for not to care about What our Guru's said, Its hard to swallow. So please sit back and watch some movies to kill time (now that you are not on duty),rather than misleading the youth here.

Thank you. I do not like to argue, so I may ignore your comments.

May vaheguru bless you with summatt to bring your faith back in SIKHI, and have you as good role model for all of us.

Guest PunjabSingh

IT doesn't refer to just this one incident, it's incident like this one and yes including this... I was in Afghan the past year and i remember we were in remote area towards Pak border and came upon a mini group of Sikh afghani's who we initially though were muslim's as they dressed and talked and everything as such... Then i heard one of them say something and i couldn't believe but it was punjabi... I told me team to stand by and let me talk to the elder of the group... I talked with him and as surprised as i was he was too... I told my team that the group of houses is clear and that they are friendly, but one my Sgt questioned me so i told him and his response, was that with all due respect sir, Sikhs been known to hijack, blow up people, kill them just like everyone else... I didn't have an answer for him so i gave go ahead for search of the ppl and their mud huts...

Now, tell me who gave the chance that a Sgt could say something like that, our ppl did such things so the Sgt said, i could've said no sgt and that we're not going to search these ppl, but that would ve meant me getting personal... but luckily the poor ppl didnt have no weapons, instead asked us if we could bring them clean water, blankets, look after an elderly woman (104yrs old) who had slipped about a month ago and prob broke her hip... I had one of our LTs look at her, take her to FOB for x-ray and treatment, and i talked with her and that talk which lasted about an hour changed my entire view on Sikhi... And i feel ashamed to say that boy oh boy we have LOST everything, i used to feel ashamed bc i am not keshdhari or amritdhari, i been to mehta, ludhiani sc, and learned about gursikhi from ppl like sant maskeen an di always felt bad that i was mona and w/o rehat but not anymore :(

Temporary I have just a few comments for you and people like you .

Firstly,Even if you were a Sikh you were on a temporary basis.

Secondly,The path of Sikhi is not an easy one .You have to give something to gain and attain it.

Thirdly, Lions are few and far between whereas donkeys and sheep are every where.So it is not the quantity rather it is the quality which matters in Sikhism.Numbers have no significance .Even during Moghal period it was declared that Sikhs were finished but Bhai Garjaa Singh and Bhai Botaa Singh proved them wrong .

Even after the attack on Darbar Sahib Indian govt thought that they had broken and finished the Sikhs but they were proved wrong when despite all hindrances and the security forces deployed to not allow Sikhs to gather in Darbar Sahib a Sarbat Khalsa of 5 lakh Sikhs was held which ultimately declared Khalistan :

The following song refers to Bhai Garjaa Singh and Bhai Bota Singh:

Sikhs will never finish but it is for people like "temporary" to decide whether you are with Sikhs or GOI.

Sikhs will ultimately get justice from the gadaars of Sikhs.

Hijackinga plane is not only a crime but an act of terrorism, a way to scare and spread propaganda. He committed crime, whether it was in Canada, India, or Pakistan, or wherever, he must face the consequences of the actions he took knowingly. I totally agree with the decision of Canadian Judiciary, as an act of violence is always an act of violence no matter how many years pass or how much of social worker or transitioned person you have become. Just as Doctor loses his license to practice after he commits a felony, no matter how good of a practitioner he was, it's not about his medical or in this case his legal skills, IT IS ABOUT BEING HUMAN, MORAL, AND ETHICAL. Practicing law is not a right, it is a privilege, just as driving a car or flying on a plane is.

Though we was charged and served his time in Pakistan, being that the flight was Indian Airlines flight, being that IA is flag carrier of India, he could and possibly will be charged in India. I like how he regrets his actions after wards, but he should have thought of that earlier, it's like a bullet that you have fired and it will never return to chamber again.

I notice your signature… "If you can't stand BEHIND the troops, feel free to stand in FRONT of them." - US Armed Forces

How about an armed hijacking of an entire country or two? Is that HUMAN MORAL, AND ETHICAL. After all as you say in your second post:

“A Murder is a murder, whether for good or bad... Every action one takes, he takes thinks he or she is doing it for good, and for a minute their gets tunneled vision and forgets how the other might perceive it...”

Now when you said “a murder is a murder”, were you talking about this?

Or was it this?

or this?

or this

I could be here all week posting links. Which is the act of terrorism and which is the heroic response to the terrorism? Life is not that simple. When you are wiser, you will battle your demons. Hopefully you will understand, accept, and forgive yourself, rather than harm yourself or lose your sanity.

Hopefully there will be those who stand AROUND the troops and you to help contain sanity rather than label you; understand that you may have been a most honorable soldier. And you just may need Parminder Singh as an inspiration of living against all odds to give back to humanity in the present.