Need To Contact Singhs Who Run Sttm

Guest mehtab1singh

Guest mehtab1singh

With reference to http://sikhitothemax...p?ShabadID=6684

I just want to confirm if the correct pronounciation is "aaj maerai aaeae hai" which is what they have there, or is it "aaj morey aaye hain". There is a difference, mere or morey, and hai or hain.

Can someone please contact them to confirm what is the correct uchaaran. Maybe I am wrong

Thanks

wahegurji ka khalsa, wahegurji ki fateh

STTM is showing the page number of this Vaar as 42 . I have Bhai Gurdaas Ji Vaar on my PC , but that is only upto page number 41 .

I will check with someone in the Gurdwara tomorrow and get back to you.

FYI , I have always heard Kirtaniyas sing " Aaj Mooray Aaye Hai" I can also share with you some tracks of this Vaar (if you are pls PM me , I will email you)

wahegurji ka khalsa , wahegurji ki fateh

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Thank you for all the above posts , a new release of STTM is about to be launched I am in direct contact with the sevadaars and can make sure that all the above mentioned amendments are actioned .

If there are any other concerns or changes/correctiosn please email sharecharity@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks again

Just wanted to voice my opinion that please convey my thankyou to the admins of STTM. We love this site and throughout Gurudwaras I have seen people using it while shabad keertan is playing. I personally love to read shabad and its translations while I am singing with the Ragi Jatha. Sangat vich baith ke shabad keertan vich vee jiada dhiyaan lagda, as now I understand better the meaning and understand whats ragi jatha singing anyways.

So big thank you to the admins for keeping up with it.