Jathedar Baba Trilok Singh Ji Akali Nihang

Mahakal

I've only been able to make it for one day but Baba Tirlok Singh Jee did amazing katha yesterday. Baba Jee started off the katha with the meaning of 'Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa' and how that the Khalsa belongs to Vaheguroo alone and not a Jathebandee and how we must rise above this mentality that we belong to a Jathebandee first.

rolleyes.gifAlso, Baba Jee shares alot of sakhiya about Baba Takhur Singh jee...which is sikk!!!

more info plz rolleyes.gif

i've only been twice to listen to katha, so i've only heard a few sakhiya...but i'll try my best at sharing a really small sakhi Baba Tirlok Singh Jee shared about Baba Jee, which i feel is a teaching that we all need to apply...me especially!

i know i said i won't be able to do justice perviously, but this sakhi keeps playing in my mind so here it goes...

One day a Singh approached Baba Takhur Singh Jee and said "Baba Jee, i really want to read more bani and do more Naam Abiyaas but i just can't seem to make more time due to family responsibility and the need for giving my attention to my kids"

Baba Jee simply replied "Why do we have the night then?"

The Singh replied "For Sleeping"

Baba Jee nodded and replied "Acha...Teek ya" and left it at that.

Over the coming weeks, Baba Jee's simple comments must have awoken some previous good karams and Guroo Sahib did beant kirpa.

When Baba Jee met the same Singh again, all knowing Baba Jee asked him the same question "Why do we have the night then "

This time however the Singh now replied "To read Bani and Jap Naam"

Baba Jee smiled

This is such a simple sakhi but the sakhi says it all...its a message to all of us who always say..."i'm so busy, i just don't have the time".

Dhan Dhan Baba Takhur Singh Jee

ps...its hard to get the sakhi across in writing, but in katha it was powerful...i tried my best...bhul chuk maaf karni