Universities

Guest gupt

Gurfateh

can anyone tell me what unis have good gurmat orientated sikh societies? I.e. ones which have regular keertan, simran, gurmat discussions, etc. not unis which have sikh socs more into social/ punjabi events.

thank you.

Gurfateh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

birmingham, aston, bcu, brunel, kings, ucl..theyre the only ones i can think of off the top of my head.

decide what course you want to study, decide which universities are best for your course and and require grades which you could realistically attain, and then cut it down further by doing a bit of research and finding out which of them have the best societies and the most sangat.

thanks for the advice, does anyone know any in london area especially? all the midlands ones seem to have a set standard which beats even the best london ones lol. btw, ive only got average grades.

Guest singh man

wot is wrong with brunel? i mite b goin dere. i herd a lott of sikhs go there, wot kind r they (i.e. drinkers, partys etc), and what about city uni how is that? also the new punjabi students (from punjab) where do they go?

Base your decision on which university you go to on which is most academically successful. Surely your Sikhi will be dependent on your own personal day-to-day rehat and nitnem, rather than a once a week sikhsoc event.