Need Help For Project...

Wjkkwjkf!!!,

Dear Saadh Cyber Sangat

A Benti from a me, Sangat Ji if you could please take time out of your busy lifes to help a brother in need for a college project -1984 Media Project ( relating on what happened on the 1984 riots and how it affects us today). Please can you do a interview styled video clip where you retell the story of 1984 riots and how it is still going on today ( as in the some Singhs are still in jail for no reason )? The affects and impact of the 84 riots on our families ( how the families of Shaheeds are coping etc) and the community as whole. Even your or family accounts would be wicked of the 1984 events ( if it could be your parents memories etc that would be a lot better). Once done please inbox me with your email to receive the file from you or upload on to youtube etc. If would like you can all so read accounts from books etc ( the clip can be 3mins long ), Plus your face can be blurred on request.

regards Babbar Singhsta...

Thanks in advance for reading this!

( here is a video which i've been sent which is interview styled)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emae5ZoEtGk

Wjkkwjkf!

look around from that site, google his name. there's lots of references in that essay. but calling the riots pogroms makes more sense. kristallnicht (sp?) was when the german state planned fake riots killing jews and destroying theri shops etc. this was a similar situation. so it's best to call it a pogrom or something like that, riot implies a spontaneously out of control crowd, that's not the case here.