Darshan Singh Kicked Out Of West Bengal By Sikh Sangat Video

Inder Singh

What if Akaal Takhat is in the grip of Masands??

What is the procedure then??

If Akaal Takhat is no longer free what must we do?

Akal Takht & SGPC officials might be more leaned toward Akali government but however there was never .. not even once in Akal Takht history where Hukamnama or Matta was released to benefits certain individuals. It took common Sikh Sangat three to four years of continuous bentian for literally begging them to call Darshan Singh to the court of Akal Takht Sahib. If their system was correct, then it wouldnt take that much time to call him and others to the court and all mess would have been avoided. So, every hukam and edict coming out of Akal Takht Sahib is in favor of Khalsa Lifestyle. So... to whom to trust?? Sri Akal Takht Sahib !

Religious issues are governed by akal takhat. If someone has any doubt on a subject , he should approach akal takhat for that.

No one is allowed to run wild with religious beliefs and traditions.

Darshan singh had been violating sikh principles for the last so many years.Action should have been taken against him long time ago.

It is good that akal takhat has acted.He is tankhaiya and it is our duty to stand by akal takhat.

He should be accorded maximum punishment for doing nindiya of Guru sahib.Darshan singh is a masand .

FeaturedQuote_11162009.gif

(Account from Pracheen Panch Parkash on the fate of the corrupt Masands)

What if Akaal Takhat is in the grip of Masands??

What is the procedure then??

If Akaal Takhat is no longer free what must we do?

The matter came to akal takhat at a later stage.Biggest masand is ragi who concocted fake story to insult Guru sahib. Masands are those who use derogatory language for akal takhat. Masands are those who are tarnishing sikh traditions.

When someone in Guru Sahibs sangat infront of Guru Sahib slanders Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji then it is not an opinion. Not only did he slander Guru Sahib, but went out of his way to make a false story to slander Guru Sahib.

When he goes from town to town, Gurdwara to Gurdwara repeating false information then it is not opinion anymore. Darshan Ragi has no respect for Guru Sahib. If he did then he would not have told a false story in Guru Sahib's sangat.

The Khalsa Panth has been so peaceful toward Darshan Ragi and his crew up to this point. Countless opportunities were given to Darshan Ragi to present his side of the story. Told over and over by Singhs to come forward and present his side. Did he show up? NO, gave excuses for not coming. And when he had a set date to show up, came with complete ego and mocked Sri Akal Takht Sahib. What did the Khalsa Panth do after he mocked Sri Akal Takht Sahib. The Khalsa Panth watched him walk away. No one touched him. Do people think there wasn't one Singh or Kaur there that couldn't take their kirpan and cut his head off right there. But no one did because the Khalsa Panth is forgiving. At this point the Khalsa Panth is practiicially sitting and waiting for him to present his side. The Khalsa Panth, put themselves lower and letting this egotistical man roam around spreading falsehood. The Nihang Singh could have taken this guy out in a split second. But no they are giving this man million of chance to explain himself. But he continues his campaign to make a mockery of Sri Akal Takht Sahib and Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji and all of Guru Khalsa Panth.

Where do you draw the line from picking up a sword and solving this problem with an open dialogue. If the Khalsa Panth was running from an open dialogue then by all means blame the Khalsa Panth. But we know that is not true. If anything the Khalsa Panth is waiting for him to come forward and present his side when he is comfortable. The Khalsa Panth has given time, which is completely unreasonable(his side is long long over due). This is a simple case. Show us where the story is in Sri Dasam Granth, which you uttered in a US Gurdwara exist and your set free. The problem arises for Darshan Ragi because there is no such story in Sri Dasam Granth. He knows aswell as the sangat that he had no intentions on telling the truth, so he drags this issue long enough until people forget about it and he can spread lies about not saying it.

Enough is an enough. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. At this point the Khalsa Panth has every right to pick up the sword and deal with this problem.