vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

undefined

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

SAT SRI AKAAL!...

MY NAME IS CHANPRITT SINGH

DAMDAMI TAKSAAL SAY BABA SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDRANWALE IS NOT SHAHEED. PLEASE EXPLAIN?

PLEASE GO TO THIS WEB SITE THEN YOU CAN KNOW WHY : http://www.gursikhijeevan.com/media/video/...arnailSingh.wmv

MY NAME CHANPRITT SINGH I AGREE WITH THAT

BUT IF YOU DON'T WHANT TO WAIT FOR BABA SANT GIANI JARNAIL JI TO COME BACK TO FIGHT.........THEN YOU FIGHT DON'T WAIT FOR HIM.....

BUT KHALISTAN MOVEMENT YEAR 2020 WILL EXSIS/GOT/HAVE.

FIGHT WITH BRAVENESS YOU WILL GET GURU BLEESSING :g :g :g v1.gif :g :g :g :g :v :v

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, i am not bitter on anything. i am just saying that if he was alive, wheres the evidence? the army confirmed Sant ji was killed and his body was identifiied and his pic was displayed. then again Gyani Puran Singh asked to see his body, the army said no.

but look, people say he'd be back by 97, now 2004 and 2020. wheres the proof? 97 came and went, now June 2004 is here and will go without sant ji returning. Sant ji was a bahadur, a sher, babar singh a chardikala singh, and no one can disagree on that right? so why would sant ji lie on these dates (obviously people would say hed be back and as reference say Sant Ji told them), if an amritdhari lies he/she to take amrit again. and if sant ji was alive dont you think he'd do parchaar right now, dont you think he'd come back to his family. Sant Ji is a shaheed, he would not say he'd be back by 1997 and lie. that would make him retake amrit.

people can wait for Sant Ji to return, but that can not happen, hes a shaheed. He was a very very Chardikala Singh, i am sure he was more chardikala than all the singhs/singhanis worldwide put together, there have been more people coming towards sikhi because of Sant Ji. every singh/singhani owes Sant Ji alot for doing what he did, was that not the root source of inspiration that you took amrit? Sant Ji was chardikala wouldnt you agree? he memorised all the 7banis, he'd do his banis while walking to one place to another and no-one as high as him would lie, if your a khalsa and lie that puts you to shame you easily show you renounced guru ji. and Sant Ji would never do such a thing.

well thats my argument against the idea of Sant Ji returning.

bhol chukk

e muaff

how about the damdami taksal gets a pic of sant ji and what he looks like now. or maybe you (seeing as your so interested) can go to whereever sant ji is, take his pic and post it here.

rolleyes.gif thats like the most stupid thing ive ever heard, if the taksal says hes not shaheed n so do many other chardi kalla sikhs, who are we to say otherwise. even IF sant ji is shaheed he will always b alive in spirit.

sant ji lives on in the spirit of those who want khalistan. thats for sure. physically hes gone, but if people say he'd be back by 1997 and that year went, we know someones lying, either Sant Ji (if hes "alive") or those chardikala singhs are lying, and from the two, one has to retake amrit if they are lying that sant ji is alive.

of course we know someones lying if June 2004 has gone without the return of Sant Ji.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

If he were alive, He would never have returned, because he would have never have left. He is a brave man and shaheed. ^_^ His spirit does live on, But sorry to say that no, he will not return.

Although there are some point:

The Indian govmnt said if anyone attemts to see the body, they will be gunned down

All the other bodies were seen

They mave have hidden the body, because of fears if his death was confirmed with his body, then there may be a bigger backlash

He may have been shot and never found

W/e the deal is, I belive he is shaheed and there will be no return :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

so why would sant ji lie on these dates (obviously people would say hed be back and as reference say Sant Ji told them), if an amritdhari lies he/she to take amrit again. and if sant ji was alive dont you think he'd do parchaar right now, dont you think he'd come back to his family. Sant Ji is a shaheed, he would not say he'd be back by 1997 and lie. that would make him retake amrit.

haha what a joke. sant jarnail singh jee made a speech at one time, i believe it was in bombay or something like that. im not sure. but he said something along the lines of there would come a time when people thought that i would be gone, but id still be here with them. its been a while so i forget. but still take that how you want. and then there was another speech sant jee made. in that speech sant jee said if anything were to happen and he was gone, listen to EVERYTHING sant takhur singh jee says. and what sant takhur singh jee says is sant jee will return. like you (kandola) said, why would someone in such a high state lie? you answer this question. what reason does sant takhur singh jee have to lie? and on top of all that, all them dates that people have been coming, none have come directly from sant jee. its just other singhs speculating. but near the end of 2003, san

t jee asked the singhs how far is 2004...the singhs replied that its only a couple months. sant takhur singh jee said the time is near when sant jarnail singh jee will be returning.

taksal believes that sant jee is waiting for hukam from dhan dhan siri guru gobind singh jee. so once sant jee gets hukam, he will return.

and about the 'body' that the government had. i believe it was sant jarnail singh jees mother or wife that said it wasnt sant jee because sant jees hair was not that long. i forget the exact details of that.

again, ask yourself why a mahaan gursikh like sant baba takhur singh jee would lie...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!