Videos Of Dasam Granth Debate At Toronto

GPS

I heard this nihang singh is a decendant of akali phoola singh?

Tapoban gursikhs represent true views of AKJ. Just because some in the akj uk have doubt over other parts of dasam granth (never amrit sanchar baniyaa), due to lack of knowledge and never hearing much about these banis before, it doesnt give ppl the right to label thm guru nindaks and give out abuse. Just refer them to these videos and their doubts should be removed. These tapoban singhs not only have strong naam and bani abhiyaas, they have the gyaan aswell, this should remove doubts.

back to nihang - Ive never seen this nihung before but i was amazed by his vichaar, i have not see someone truly living humility and mitha bolee like him for a while now. of course he believes in dasam bani, hes a nihang. if anyone listened carefully he was makin a point that there is no point arguing over these points, because ppl have made their minds up and those empty on the inside keep arguing and getting angry at each other. the presenter was constantly rude at nihang pyara singh, but he remained calm and didnt even get annoyed. the nihang was making good points at how the indian gov are dropping bombs into the panth and making us argue and split, we are not recognising it. when someone is mitaa, the other gets more angry (like the presenter) it was quite funny, nihang singh was saying how we quote bani but do not understand it and are empty on the inside, then the presenter started insulting the nihang with bani quotes saying he should speak up against these anti dasam granth ppl. the nihang didnt even take offence and laughed. other times nihang singh seemed abit upset with the rude comments but kept sweet and humble. in this kaljug the true sikhs who live bani will be slandered and looked down upon because it is abnormal to see such a person. nowadays we see a true khalsa only as someone who is a good talker, firm and has a leaders personality.

he also said become sant first then siphai, he seems to understand sikhi very well, especially when nihangs are more in touch with thier sapahi side.

another thing i noticed the nihang singh commented how theres no need for the fone calls or that they are not adding anything benefial to the talk, then presenter gave another rude reply, then what happned? the bachan of this nihang singh somehow manifested into reality. every fone call after was either non responsive, silent or someone just kept saying hello hello hello. guru keeps the honour of his humble gursikhs. hankaari ppl like us who love to argue over jathebadniya etc have alot to learn from this nihang.

i have not heard of this nihang before, just that he is a decendant of akaali phoola singh? someone pls provide more info on him.

The "Real AKJ Topaban" are against the prakash of parellel Saroop of Guru Granth Sahib Jee and Dasum Granth. Therefore we should agree with them on this issue, but not just agree with them when it suits our own agenda.

The "Real AKJ Topaban" are against the prakash of parellel Saroop of Guru Granth Sahib Jee and Dasum Granth. Therefore we should agree with them on this issue, but not just agree with them when it suits our own agenda.

There is only one "tapban AKJ".There is no real "AKJ Tapoban" .This is not the issue of this topic.

Like all rehatwan sikhs they consider whole Dasam Granth sahib as kirat of Guru Gobind singh

ji.When one has that faith such probings are uncalled for.

This piara singh nihung has changed and if he supports dusht, akirtghan , traitor Darshan Ragi he should be condemned whosoever he may be.

I was joking there GPS Singh because some people only agree with AKJ when it suits there own agenda, but 90% of the time argue against them.

hardip singh ji

Thanks for clarification.

I know tapoban akj better than you as i am in contact with them.They are the ones who are spearheading compaign jointly with other sikhs against this dusht. Once you have faith in banis of your guru, which they have more than anyone else, such questions are political.Gurmat and politics do not go together.

I was joking there GPS Singh because some people only agree with AKJ when it suits there own agenda, but 90% of the time argue against them.

hardip singh ji

Thanks for clarification.

I know tapoban akj better than you as i am in contact with them.They are the ones who are spearheading compaign jointly with other sikhs against this dusht. Once you have faith in banis of your guru, which they have more than anyone else, such questions are political.Gurmat and politics do not go together.

Yes I watched the video and it was amazing

I was joking there GPS Singh because some people only agree with AKJ when it suits there own agenda, but 90% of the time argue against them

You need your brain tested.

Singhs from different backgrounds would agree on 90% of priciples and disagree on 10%.

It is this mentality of yours which will drive different people to totally seclude themselves from others. Maybe thats what you really want.

Im Curious,

Were There Other Singhs/Kaurs (Who Respect Sri Dasam Patshah Bani) in the Studio As Well? If So, Were They All From Tapoban Sahib? Are Both Sukhbir Singh and Sukhmandar Singh From Tapoban Sahib? Did The Singhs Have to Travel or Even Fly Far to The Studio To Destroy The Atheist?

Were There Other Atheist Congress Rss Agents or Chelas There With 'The Agent' From GOI in The Studio There With Him? Who Was Doing The Slides of The Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propagandist?

Thanks In Advance if Anyone Knows and Replies.

I was joking there GPS Singh because some people only agree with AKJ when it suits there own agenda, but 90% of the time argue against them

You need your brain tested.

Singhs from different backgrounds would agree on 90% of priciples and disagree on 10%.

It is this mentality of yours which will drive different people to totally seclude themselves from others. Maybe thats what you really want.

Bhai Sahib Jee the point I am trying to make is 90% of the time they are against AKJ, but when an arguement matches there agenda they start saying this is the True AKJ. Its quiet funny because you say there the true akj because they believe in the whole of Dasam Granth, but when it comes down to parallel parkash then there not true because they contradict your arguement.

This is the point I am trying to make.

Below is a quote from Kulbir Singh of Tapoban about the parkash issue on the gurmatbibek website. Most panth agree on alot of the things but the things that they dont agree on are usualy blown up way out of proportion usualy by youth who are hell bent on proving their views are right and everyone else is wrong.

Dasam Granth contains Gurbani and also literary work of Guru Sahib e.g. translations of some Purans e.g. Markande Puran, Shrimad Bhagwat Puran etc. from Sanskrit to Braj Bhasha and Punjabi. Why Guru Sahib did not include his Gurbani in Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee is known only to Guru Sahib. What we do know is that Siri Jaap Sahib, Siri Akal Ustat are Gurbanis and the proof of this is that they are read during Amrit Sinchaar Samagam.

Doing parkash of Dasam Granth is a separate issue and it is best if it is not discussed. In Akhand Kirtani Jatha the tradition is to do parkash of only Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee from the times of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee. But I have not heard anywhere Bhai Sahib opposing parkash of Dasam Granth at Hazur Sahib and Patna Sahib. At Siri Harmandir Sahib, Siri Amritsar Sahib, parkash of only Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee is done. The best thing is to leave things at status quo i.e. leave them as is. There is no pressing need to disturb the status quo.

Kulbir Singh