We Support Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Khalasthan86

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

I humbly request everyone to sign this petition.

The petition is that we support Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, in whatever step he took, and whatever he said.

This petition is targeted for whoever doubts Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale!

This petition can be used to show our support for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, we can show this petition to

schools, media, individuals etc, that doubt Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Please sign the petition, and not argue if this petition is going to achieve anything or not...

Click Here to Sign The Petition

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

just wondering do we really need a petition on the net to tell the world about us supporting sant ji?

i thought sarbat khalsa declaring khalistan in 1986 and sant ji being regarded as one of the greatest sikhs of the 20th century was a clear enough indication to the world that the whole kaum supports bhindranwale.

just my 2 cents...

just wondering do we really need a petition on the net to tell the world about us supporting sant ji?

i thought sarbat khalsa declaring khalistan in 1986 and sant ji being regarded as one of the greatest sikhs of the 20th century was a clear enough indication to the world that the whole kaum supports bhindranwale.

just my 2 cents...

Yes, we need something to show our support for Sant Ji, put spritually we don't need to show anything.

This petition is so we can show e.g. BBC, Itv, Channel 4, etc, that Sikhs KNOW that Sant ji was not a terrorist, but a Saint Soldier.

So they can't say "Oh 50% of Sikhs don't support Sant Ji..." and we can show them we SUPPORT SANT JI!!!

AKAAL!

these kind of petitions are pointless.

we act like we support sant ji, but we really dont. how many of us know panj bani by heart? how many of us know panj granthi by heart? how many jap ji sahibs do we do everyday? how many hours of nitnem do we do everyday?

these kinds of silly online petitions dont prove anything to anyone.