Chetan Seth

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

Both sides are at fault. There is so much hatred against each other and there is no understanding left between each other nor either side want to discuss it in mature manner. Due to my limited knowledge in hinduism, I cannot say about Hindus in general but being from sikh side, i can say Sikhi never preached us to hate others based on their religion. Common hindu or say majority of hindus believe what they have been taught, told by media and books. It is not their fault. We know what media taught the whole India about Sant ji and Punjab in general. Instead of going out lashing Hindu this or that is not a good idea at all, we need to bring our case forward in more diplomatic way. Correct what indian media did to us in 80's. If we want to express our anger of what happened to us in past then we certainly need to take more proactive steps informing common law-abiding citizens of India regarding the genocide, water rights, religious rights and so on. It is the politicians who are against not the general public (even if they are less in numbers). People like Chetan Seth are the product of what india is feeding to its citizen thru news, movies, school books etc

Mistakes lies in everybody including me. There is soo much mistaken identity against Sant Jarnail Singh ji bhinderwale that i feel terrible when someone attacks or name call sant ji. Problem also lies in the leadership of certain jathabandi. Without offending anyone, If i am the head of Taksal jatha; though i know i won't be in 1000 yrs but lets assume if i was choosen to lead this jatha.. The first step i will take is to make a polished documentary of Sant ji just for India's audience and release it free to public. Now that is the mere simple effective way to say thanks to Sant jees kurbani ! Every jathabandi is full of manpower, talented ppl can be hired, huge $ accounts.. I would encourage young members of certain jathabandi to take the lead and walk the path different way...

I would encourage every young person not to hate others just because what happened to us in past but use your talent/knowledge to move forward to take our history next level and gather support from non-sikhs ! Don't follow or even give your ear to the old khalistani politics sitting in india and abroad who are using same gurdwara podium for the past 25 years and what they have done? Nothing except spreading hate !

Guest mehtab1singh

It is my personal experience that if you engage in a discussion with a sane minded, educated Hindu, and respectfully tell them exactly what Sikhs faced in 1984, they will begin to understand the Khalistan movement better. Same goes for explaining to them about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Yes there will be fanatics out there who won't listen. Don't bother about them. Their opinion has zero value anyways. Talk to the ones who qualify to be human beings. Tell them the facts. Show them proofs, statistics, give them books written by non-Sikh authors to read. Being from a Hindu background myself, I have been able to use examples from Ramayan and Mahabharat to prove the cause behind the Sikh struggle. Give them those examples and they will be forced to think. Talk to them like a rational human being and they will respond accordingly. This hate game will do no one any good. Our fight is NOT against the Hindu community, it is against the pro-Brahmin mindset that exists in the rotting brains of those who unfortunately rule India. Period!

Guest amar_jkp

Both sides are at fault. There is so much hatred against each other and there is no understanding left between each other nor either side want to discuss it in mature manner. Due to my limited knowledge in hinduism, I cannot say about Hindus in general but being from sikh side, i can say Sikhi never preached us to hate others based on their religion. Common hindu or say majority of hindus believe what they have been taught, told by media and books. It is not their fault. We know what media taught the whole India about Sant ji and Punjab in general. Instead of going out lashing Hindu this or that is not a good idea at all, we need to bring our case forward in more diplomatic way. Correct what indian media did to us in 80's. If we want to express our anger of what happened to us in past then we certainly need to take more proactive steps informing common law-abiding citizens of India regarding the genocide, water rights, religious rights and so on. It is the politicians who are against not the general public (even if they are less in numbers). People like Chetan Seth are the product of what india is feeding to its citizen thru news, movies, school books etc

Mistakes lies in everybody including me. There is soo much mistaken identity against Sant Jarnail Singh ji bhinderwale that i feel terrible when someone attacks or name call sant ji. Problem also lies in the leadership of certain jathabandi. Without offending anyone, If i am the head of Taksal jatha; though i know i won't be in 1000 yrs but lets assume if i was choosen to lead this jatha.. The first step i will take is to make a polished documentary of Sant ji just for India's audience and release it free to public. Now that is the mere simple effective way to say thanks to Sant jees kurbani ! Every jathabandi is full of manpower, talented ppl can be hired, huge $ accounts.. I would encourage young members of certain jathabandi to take the lead and walk the path different way...

I would encourage every young person not to hate others just because what happened to us in past but use your talent/knowledge to move forward to take our history next level and gather support from non-sikhs ! Don't follow or even give your ear to the old khalistani politics sitting in india and abroad who are using same gurdwara podium for the past 25 years and what they have done? Nothing except spreading hate !

Documentary is a good idea but can this change Hindu perception ? I dont thin so. Hindu is Hindu, a snake is snake. Hatred aginst Sikhs is in their blood and mother milk they drink.

why are you talking about this on here, go and write on the blog, i have been arguing with this anonoymous dumb*** on there and more people should join in. Are people only on Sikh Sangat to read news about topics in Sikhi and not ready to atleast help out. Theres people on their abusing Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, and Sikhi In general

Documentary is a good idea but can this change Hindu perception ? I dont thin so. Hindu is Hindu, a snake is snake. Hatred aginst Sikhs is in their blood and mother milk they drink.

And

Malech mindset would be always malech mindset. Threat to Sikhi is when amrit is given to snakes who uses dharam to spew and hide their own internal hatred against other dharams, such people were there from guru's time and pre/after 1984 movement, now and will be there in future.

the book The Gallant Defender, written by a retired judge and former Joint Secretary to the Punjab, AR Darshi, examines 84 and Sant ji's role and shows him to be a man of integrity. It's interesting that Darshi is a Hindu and he strongly supports sant ji. The entire book can be found online for free to read.