An Adult Discussion: On The Impact Of Muslim Demographics At Present And In Future.

wakeupUK

I am not a racist , I am a free thinking liberal just like anyone else. Every statement I make will be backed-up by evidence such as links from articles and no way is created to demonise any community.

Everyone, Sikh or not, belonging to minority groups or not, need to WAKE-UP.

Muslim populations within Europe and America especially Canadian are actually increasing through immigration, (illegal immigration, asylum seekers) and birth rate.What does this heed for the Sikh community in these respective countries should we care about this?, remain neutral ?, be against this ? , or support this? Considering our past and present cohesion and historical problem with the community.

It is not racist or illegal to think that, in future the Muslim community may have more resources allocated to them based on demographics at the determent to the other minority communities like the Sikhs.

What does everyone think. ? Please read what I have submitted carefully this is not motivated by discrimination but pure worry about the state of community cohesion and the future of the Sikh community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#Demographics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Religion

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a question of being afraid, this is a complex topic . But I genuinely feel an increase in the Muslim population is not positive aspect for the Sikh community or any other community. More Muslims will need to more Muslim votes, which will lead to more Muslim teaching pushed upon the UK public, Sharia law is already implemented in the UK, special Shaira Mortgages , and tax exemptions for Muslims

I honestly do not understand why Muslims are having such large families at the expense of the tax payer and other communities in the UK, also why do they immigrate to the UK, why not to other countries with Muslim friendly policies such as Dubai, Saudi Arabia or Egypt . The Sikh community in the UK, Canada and America have NOT got the aim to create a Sikh republic in their new host counties or change the profile of countries but the Muslim community does. The weight of evidence of the Muslim community failure to actually integrating within the West, for e.g. the UK, is overwhelming.

Whats occurring now in the UK will happen in Canada and US in 10 years, I seriously think there will be massive race riots in the UK involving the Muslim community, to put it bluntly the Muslim community “ are not playing ball” , they do not integrate at all.

The original poster in my view has a valid point.. although his portrayal of the situation is somewhat exaggerated and blown out of proportion.

Yes the islamification of the western world is a concern for all.. BUT... think, are the powers-that-be unware of this? - of course not!

There is no way that the elite are going to welcome anyone to take control of their world...

OP, Muslims AIM to spread islam and are often encouraged to have multiple marriages and many children to increase their numbers.. Use your common sense, they don't need to spread islam in an already muslim country - that's why they emigrate to the west! Islam is being pushed hard by its supporters and followers, but it is loosing it's core values in its rapid growth. Most people don't have a clue what their religion actually asks them to do!! Western societies laid the foundations of their defence long ago! They are cunning, organised and calculated. They ARE retaliating, and WILL not loose control of their countries..

Look @ the image of islam that is presented in the media... when is it ever praised!!

As Sikhs, it's a concern for us either way - we're threatened from BOTH parties! Sorry OP, but I cannot see the british ever implementing sharia in the UK!

That just the thing I do not think I have blow this out of proportion.

Sharia law has already been implemented, the government has kept it quite.

See link:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article4749183.ece

How many riots have there already been involving the Muslim community, the Bradford riots, Burnley Riots, Birmingham Riots. How many Muslim terrorists been arrested up and down the country Manchester, Birmingham and London , how many kidnapping stopped by the police , how many attempted bombings in Glasgow and London.

How many years have the Sikh, Hindu and Jewish community been complaining to the police about Muslim fundamentalism and the Police just ignoring the communities and just putting it down to minority tension and all of a sudden the London bombing happen and then the Police and government start to take action.

The Muslim community many not be a threat to the “White Christian community” yet but they will demolish other ethnic communities like the Sikhs to achieve what they want. Now when the media or white community think Asian they automatically think Muslim, look at the amount of programming there is about Islam on TV, (not just about negative aspects about Islam) there is a TV show called “ The Muslim driving school” when was the last time you saw a TV programme called the “The Sikh driving School” what you are seeing now is the government pondering to the Muslim community to make them feel more at home through the BBC because the UK government is very much terrified of further bombings and inturn unrest in the UK, because the government know they cannot be vigilant at all times even with thousands of cameras, all it takes is a terrorist to put a bomb in a suitcase to blowup a city.

Therefore the government is using your hard earned cash in the form of tax to preach to YOU about Islamic history, or Why Muslim women wear hijabs or How Muslim men clean their teeth or why the UK public should have empathy for terriosts and killers.., this is all being preached to me and you Why isn’t there programming on Sikh history or why we wear turbans etc. I have seen some appalling stats on programming for religions, about 50 plus programmes were made for Islam and only one for Sikhism.

We Sikhs in the UK are been overlooked by the government, the government is pondering to the Muslim community, your rights are being overlooked, your resources are being take away if you think I am exaggerating I think you should walk down some parts of London or Birmingham and see what human respect you get as a “Kaffir” its only a matter of time until it happens in Canada and the US .

Quite frankly the Muslim community has got a away with Murder, just imagine if it were the Sikh community planting bombs in the UK, can you imagine the response of the public, the Muslim community would be the first ones to put their boot in