Please Help

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am getting really mad at the Indian govmnt after seeing so many sites showing crime against us.

Why, when op bluestar occured, did not more Sikhs leave the pinds and retaliate???

At my school, a Hindu called me a "jew" He said Sikhs were like Jews, no one likes them. Of cource i ignored him but eventually kicked his sorry @$$ so hard he regrets it. wacko.gif :TH:

Why did not all the Sikhs stay more loyal??

If i were there i would have fought. Still, today, EDITED

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I want to be like my uncle, he is a extreme Sikh who will defend his religion at all costs. Please help, I feel like somethings missing...

Did you know? We are the fifth largest religion (LA news paper on Guru Nanaks Birthday article)

If 2000 sikhs could hold of all the army for 3 days, then 20 000 can hold of India for eternity

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

MOD: MR BHULLAR JEE PLS BE CALM, UR REGULARLY BLAMING A RELIGION WICH IS WRONG,

HERE AFTER WE DONT WANT TO SEE ANY ATTACKS ON RELIGION FROM U OR ULL BE KEPT UNDER MODERATION.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting really mad at the Indian govmnt after seeing so many sites showing crime against us.
here here, i agree with this, of course so many are doing this due to bollywood influence of the sardar who like saag and does bhangra, and thats supposed to be funny.
Why, when op bluestar occured, did not more Sikhs leave the pinds and retaliate???

you could ask, or that not many were actually bothered. when my mum and dad went to india, they were shocked at blustar. but were the people of punjab 9to the parts they went to), no, they said it would blow over. no one wants to be shaheed these days. not many anyway.

At my school, a Hindu called me a "jew" He said Sikhs were like Jews, no one likes them. Of cource i ignored him but eventually kicked his sorry @$$ so hard he regrets it.
good on you.
Why did not all the Sikhs stay more loyal??

simple, because punjab does not follow sggs, they are more into the hindu culture. which is sad. when ahmed shah abdali invaded darbar sahib, they killed him with a strong army. now you wrote somewhere regarding sarab lobh granth and how the panth would suffer due to corruption etc etc.well its true what guru ji said. they'd rather play follow the leader and play dead and let indira be maha mantri and kill of the sikhs. but those who were pooran gursikhs killed those who attacked darbar sahib. but as hindu culture has walked in, i guess not everyone was willing to be a true sikh. result is that punjab is in its present state due to not following rehat.

I want to be like my uncle, he is a extreme Sikh who will defend his religion at all costs. Please help, I feel like somethings missing...
no one on this site can help you be that pooran gursikh, but there is only 1 person i know, and that person is you, search on the inside. you are in search of the true guru. and of course sggs is guru. do ardas to maharaj that may he one day do kirpa and you become like your uncle. just start searching on the inside to find that pooran gursikh in you.
MOD: MR BHULLAR JEE PLS BE CALM, UR REGULARLY BLAMING A RELIGION WICH IS WRONG,

ADMIN, i agree. Maharaj said all paths

lead to one maharaj. you just need to find the right one. why attack a religion formed by nirankar, maharaj, akal purakh himself. you insult one religion is also insulting maharaj himself. be very careful at what you say. Sikhi respects all religions. your first step to be the pooran gursikh like you uncle is to stop insulting other religions and concentrate on nitnem, sewa and simran. slandering a religion (dissing) is a one way ticket to hell. I am suprised that (i presume your amritdhari) that the son of guru gobind singh is saying this. would your father be happy about this (guru ji knows whats going on).

bhol chukke muaff.

Input:

kabeer jee ghar 1

Kabeer Jee, First House:

ik oa(n)kaar sathigur prasaadh ||

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

sa(n)th milai kishh suneeai keheeai ||

When you meet a Saint, talk to him and listen.

milai asa(n)th masatt kar reheeai ||1||

Meeting with an unsaintly person, just remain silent. ||1||

baabaa bolanaa kiaa keheeai ||

O father, if I speak, what words should I utter?

jaisae raam naam rav reheeai ||1|| rehaao ||

Speak such words, by which you may remain absorbed in the Name of the Lord. ||1||Pause||

sa(n)than sio bolae oupakaaree ||

Speaking with the Saints, one becomes generous.

moorakh sio bolae jhakh maaree ||2||

To speak with a fool is to babble uselessly. ||2||

bolath bolath badtehi bikaaraa ||

By speaking and only speaking, corruption only increases.

bin bolae kiaa karehi beechaaraa ||3||

If I do not speak, what can the poor wretch do? ||3||

kahu kabeer shhooshhaa ghatt bolai ||

Says Kabeer, the empty pitcher makes noise,

bhariaa hoe s kabahu n ddolai ||4||1||

but that which is full makes no sound. ||4||1|| ^_^ Waheguru