Sikh Calendar On Sikh Sangat

Guest Bloom

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurmat!!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru!!!!! SatNaam!!!!! Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!!!!! Guru Sahib Ang Sang!!!!! True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Dhan!!!!!

Chardhi Kala!!!!!

FGiving sentimental ideas (just above ) on air\net benefits none . If we participate

in any discussion, must contribute with our ideas on the topic supported by logic

please do not waste everybody time , do contribute in positive manner if you can

thanks

Guest Bloom

Jaswinder S,

I am assuming you were talking to me. So …

In your first post you used the word logic twice, and in your second post you used the word logic once, total three (I know I'm a mathematical genius right). So the word logic that you use I will give the correct term what you are actually referring to in reality, that is your manmat. Some manmatees manmukhs who constantly use the word logic, are actually referring to their ignorant egos. Those fools also use the word logic to attempt to destroy True Khalsa Dharma which includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji because they cannot comprehend, and that is because those guys are manmukhs who go to the logic (manmat). They have no understanding Gurmat. But Then their propaganda kicks in. You used the word logic three times which actually means (manmat), and then you used the total opposite four times, mentioning Gurmat. You also used the Shabad (word) Guru which would be included in Gurmat. So you referred to Gurmat five times. Then you used the word Kasauti. First you used the word logic (manmat), then Gurmat, then Kasauti. Pick one. Either Manmat or Gurmat. Darshan Lalees choose Manmat. But you use the word Gurmat for your propaganda.

Now what did I do? You see you are not intelligent enough to actually realize my post is extremely relevant. You used the word Gurmat (which is an Ocean, and Even a Million lifetimes cannot actually understand, leave alone speak of the depths of Gurmat), yet you use such priceless shabads (words) for your Darshan Lal propaganda machines. You guys are pure Manmukhs. Now What Did I Say and How is it relevant to the Calendar: Follow along now, you might learn something:

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan.

Some manmukhs have no understanding of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. They only talk of the Skies, and Darshan Lalees have Zero understanding of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. I was actually suggesting that the same Date system should be used that are perhaps suggested in Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji. You See, That Would Be Gurmat!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani, Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

You manmukhs have no understanding of Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. You only talk of the Skies, but you Darshan Lalees have Zero Understanding of Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. I was suggesting that the same Date system should be used that are perhaps suggested in Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. You See, That Would be Gurmat. But Manmukhs Have CongRSS Agendas and Do Not Accept Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee. Neither they have understanding of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Nor Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Yet one cunningly use the world Gurmat.

I showed That Gurmat (Because you used the Word like you understand what Gurmat Is, Which You Don't) That Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit are Gurmat. This was referring to Gurmat Shabad which you used, But you don't actually understand. Darshan Lalee Panthees are Propaganda machines.

Amrit Vela, Simran, Nishkhaam Seva are Gurmat. You see the Darshan Lalee Panthees like to use the word Gurmat. But they don't actually know what Gurmat is, and they don't love Amrit Vela, Simran, Nor Nishkhaam Seva. I was showing what True Gurmat Includes, because you used that Holy Shabad so many times, but you don't actually understand what Gurmat is.

Nitnem and Sri Sehaj Paaths are Gurmat. You see, you darshan panthees don't love Nitnem nor Sehaj Paaths. But you use the word Gurmat. You CongRSS propaganda machines.

Dhan Dhan Pooran Brahmgyaanee Bhai Gurdas Jee Baanee.

Dhan Dhan Pooran Brahmgyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Baanee.

Dhan Dhan Pooran Brahmgyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Baanee.

Dhan Dhan RehitNaamas of Khalsa.

You see, I was suggesting that the calendar system should follow the Date system of Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Darshan Lal Panthee Manmukhs Don't want to follow Gurmat. Some use the word Gurmat for your Propaganda machines. They Don't Even Want to Follow Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji.

Dhan Dhan Gurus Asthaans and Takhat Sahibs.

I was suggesting that the Panth (those who respect entire Khalsa Dharma including Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Bani) come under Takhat Sahib and make the Calendar under True Gurmat (Sources of Gurmat are Mentioned Above).

Dhan Dhan Brahmgyaan Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I was suggesting use Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji for The Calender. Darshan Panthees CongRSS Propaganda Machines, Khalsa Dharma Dhusts are out to Destroy Khalsa Dharma.

Gurus Raags and Chands and Instruments are Gurmat Too. I Was sharing Gurmat. Which you don't understand. I was trying to give you some Gurmat Gyan.

Gurus Vegetarian Langar. I was sharing Compassionate Langar of Guru. Gurmat. You darshan Panthees cannot live without your sharaab and kabaabs. You manmukhs use the word Gurmat for your Propaganda machines. I was sharing what Gurmat actually is. I was trying to help you out to become more Gurmat oriented.

Gurus Loving Shastar Sahibs. This is Gurmat. Not Darshan Panthees 'missionaries' who remove Shastar Sahib from Guru Jees Hajooree for CongRSS Agenda. You see the CongRSS 'missionaries' who follow your logic (manmat) also have no understanding of Gurmat. It relates to the Calender, because you 'missionaries' manmukhs also have no understanding of Gurmat and The Calender. I was suggesting the Calendar should be Based on Gurbaanee and Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Gurus Nishaan Sahib and Nagaara. Well 'missionaries' remove Shastar from Sri Nishaan Sahib as Well, and of Course you don't accept Nagaaraas. For propaganda you lot tell lies. CongRSS want to attack and destroy sikhs. Gurmat calendar should be based on Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and True History of Khalsa, not your Manmukhi Manmat.

You see I was suggesting that the Calender should be Based on Tat Gurmat. The Same date system that was used from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahaaraaj should be used now. You see, THAT would be Gurmat. We Have Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji to give us guidance. I am sure Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji can clear up a lot of issues. But you Manmatees have no love for Gumat.

You see I was Suggesting Gurmat is Dhan. I was suggesting only Gurmat should be considered for The Calender System. But you lot are pure Manmukhs.

I closed by Saying that the Whole World will fall in love with True Gurmat. You CongRSS Darshan Lalees are out to Destroy Gurmat, but you use the Word Gurmat for Propaganda. You see, I was trying to Share with you what Some of True Gurmat Is. You were not intelligent enough to understand. Or you are too tricky, to just want to spread your manmukh propaganda.

Now, your second Post, started with a Capital F. SatNaam. But that tells the whole story about Darshan Panthees CongRSS 'missionaries'. I cant even use such words. But simply put, you want to reject all Gurmat. And that is why you referred to true Gurmat as zero benefit. Again you used the word logic (manmat) for what you desire. You don't desire True Gurmat. You are the waste. You are out to Destroy Khalsa Dharma by supporting Sarna Darshan Lal CongRSS Team. And your manmatees have zero comprehension to True Gurmat.

Now Stop Hating Gurmat, Stop Being A Manmatee Manmukh. Be Inspired By Eternal Truth True Tat Gurmat.

Having Said All That Briefly about Gurmat, now Concluding on the Calender. It should be Based on True Tat Gurmat. From the Time of SatGuru Nanak to Sacha Patshaah Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahaaraaj, Using Khalsa History, and Dhan Dhan Baanee in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. The Same Calender System Should Be Used.

You're Welcome. smile.gif

To,

all concerned, my request was and is , to sit togather and decide whether we should

have sikh calender based on solar sytem( based on earhts revolution around sun),

on revolution equals one year - in Christian (Gregorian ) and Saka (Indian calender or

the lunar system(moons movement aroun earth- 1revolution equals one lunar month

as in Hijri(islamic ) and Bikrmi (hindu calender) .Then all the dates and occassions

be decided on the accepted basis , where am I becoming illogical in my sugesstions .

I again request to discuss the topic in logical manner, there is no use in calling others

by foul names when we ourselves have no convincing answer to the question raised.

Only this kind of rabble rousing an dnot answering to queries have driven our youngs

away from the faith .

So please be nice in language and respond only with convincing reply , thayt only will

lead to some united decisions. Our aim is to Unite the community only

please forgive anyone feels hurt, but be sure Iam not for or against any person or

Group , my side is the teachings of Sri Guru Nanak devJi and his next sucessors only

To,

all concerned, my request was and is , to sit togather and decide whether we should

have sikh calender based on solar sytem( based on earhts revolution around sun),

on revolution equals one year - in Christian (Gregorian ) and Saka (Indian calender or

the lunar system(moons movement aroun earth- 1revolution equals one lunar month

as in Hijri(islamic ) and Bikrmi (hindu calender) .

No religion of world follows solar caleneder. It is sheer ignorance of sikhs that has allowed a factory

worker purewal to calmp an unscientific calender on them.

Bikrami calender is not Hindu calender.It is calender of the region followed by Muslims and hindus as well.Saka calender was Hindu and adopted by Indian Govt in a modified version.Purewal gave sikhs a carbon copy of that.What a shame by him.

Calander is a done issue already approved by akal takhat.No more discussions.

Bloom ji

Mistakes committed by a group of heretics and clamped on sikhs in form of purewal jantri have been rectified by Akal takhat.

There were meetings held before that and purewal was called for that.Heretic did not appear in meetings as he has no knowldege on calenders.

Those who call Bikrami calender as Hindu calender have also no knowledge of calenders. They are here to promote misinformation.

The original calender as proposed by PS Purewas and later adopted by SGPC is a solar calender

measuring year as one revolution of earth around sun ( previously in india known as Saka Calander

while the new amendments undertaken are based on lunar movement ( introducing Panchamis,

masiya, Puranmasi etc.) by doing this the whole community is becoming laughing stock in the world.Hey

Parmatma sadi leadership nu vi sumat bakhsho , so that they know basics of Astronomy before

doing any damage.

jaswinder

Do you know anything about calenders.Better learn something before posting such nonsense here.

We had become laughing stock of world by adopting a solar calender given by purewal. No religion of world follows solar calender.

I once again request everyperson concerned to see the logic behind the move, if there is no logic, the move has to be rejected.

Please , we should be arguing the topic on reason only, not on sentiments only. Secondly our great Gurus have shown us the

path to be followed, weight all pros and cons on the parametres of Gurmat , if something does not conform to Gurmat , we have the

reason and right to reject it outright . So please apply your mind the standard parameters of Gurmat are before us , if not only

this calander , but every other issue fits inside all corners of Gurmat , accept it , otherwise reject it , disregarding the source.

Please forgive if it seems to hurt any one, but we have only KASAUTI of gurmat to examine such issues and ideas

thanks

Guru sahib has accepted calender of Punjab region i.e. Bikrami. It is reflected in gurbani. Thugs and agents of anti sikh forces clamped an unscientific calender on sikhs and that was Purewal jantri.Utter nonsense.

Did you see video or just talking from top of your head without knowing anything,

FGiving sentimental ideas (just above ) on air\net benefits none . If we participate

in any discussion, must contribute with our ideas on the topic supported by logic

please do not waste everybody time , do contribute in positive manner if you can

thanks

We have recognized your contribution and mission also.It takes a little bit time in recognizing characters.

Guest Bloom

Just To Post This For Jaswinder S,

I Am Glad You Agree That The Calendar Be Based On Khalsa Dharma And True Gurmat, From The Guru, From The Time Of Guru Nanak Akaal Roop MaahaaRaaj To Sachaa PatShaah Akaal Roop Guru Gobind Singh Ji MahaRaaj And The True Palace And Eternal Truth Of True Gurmat That Is Found Within The Baanee In The Eternal Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji MahaaRaaj.

If You Are In Contact With Heretic CongR$ Agent Dar$han Lal, CongR$ Sarna $nake Type$, $pokesman For Atheism Heretic Types, Badal$ Can Go To Hell As Well, And If You Are Also In Contact With Those Heretic 'mi$ionary' Atheists Who Are Out To Destroy Khalsa Dharma Because Of Their Egos And Zero Understanding Of Gurmat, If You Can Impart To Them That The Gurmat Calendar Be Based On Baanee in The Eternal Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji MahaaRaaj; If You Are Sincere, Then Do So, And Tell Them To Stay Away From Gurmat Discussions, Because They Have ZERO Understanding Nor Love For Genuine True Gurmat. Their Agendas Are To Destroy Khalsa! They Will Never Succeed. Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh Sri Amrit Sanchaar and Gurmukh Jeevan Including Ang Sang Panj Kakaar Sahibs and Saving From Bajjar Paaps! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamPatshah Baanee! Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib J! Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji MahaRaaj! Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee In The Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Akaal Roop MahaaRaaj!

All I Want Is Everything, Including The Calendar, Based On True Tat Gurmat From Sachaa Patshah Guru Nanak Akaal Roop MahaaRaaj To Sachaa Patshah Guru Gobind Singh Ji Akaal Roop MahaaRaaj, Tat True Gurmat Based On Tat Gurmat, Baanee In The Eternal True Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sachaa Patshah MahaRaaj!

I Find No More Reason For Me To Respond.

To GPS,

Yes, Christian calender- more popularly known as Gregorian Calender(Pope Gregory made

this by doing necessary amendments in Julian calender)is a Solar Calender, in India Saka calender

the official calender of the Govt of india is also solar Calender, Bikrami calender is Lunar calender,

and to correct youin all humility , it is Hindu calender named after the King Bikramaditya of

Ujjain Islamic Hijri calender is also lunar calender. My requesyt to all is, we accept a lunar calender

or Solar calender let it be accepted by majority and all important days be celebrated accordingly

and let us not mix the two , we cannot under any logic juxtapose them on each other .

Otherwise as our Great gurus have Said Maah Diwas moorat bhaley jin Kauo nadar Karey

all days are made by the the almighty, all are equally auspicious if we have His NADAR

if someone does not want to see logic , bye i would be off this topic