Split Ends, Hair

_.kaur._

Yes Mehtab Veerjeo, but to be honest there is no permanent solution to split ends that have already happened. But yeah, it can be prevented by regular Kes ishnaan and generous doses of hairoil. If you do not like you Kes to look too oily, you can massage your scalp and Kes properly with mustard oil (i find it most suitable, but each to his/her own), and THEN wash the Kes with shampoo. That will help remove excess oil and keep your Kes healthy looking too.

But if you are really worried about the split ends, and need a good/best solution, start wearing the crown! The dastaar! happy.gif

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

And _.kaur._, Doing Beadbee Do Kesh Is NOT an Option; Not Now, Not Ever. (I am Not Saying It In a Mean Way, But Still With Conviction. Am Telling The Truth According To Sikh Dharma). Doing Beadbee To Kesh Is NEVER an Option.

Phenjeo, its just split ends! smile.gif As you read this, there will be people out there that are loosing limbs or getting raped or loosing their loved ones or dying of hunger or struggling to find the next morsel of food or desperately curling up in some dingy street trying to find warmth or some premi crying because he/she is not able to get darshan of Waheguru. Please do not think im patronising, im just trying to say we should thank Waheguru Ji that He has given us a life that millions around would die to have. Just think. unsure.gif

when I had lot of free time in past, no kids, no job, no man to boss me around :-)) no house to clean, and I used to sit with my head in my books with loose hair on sundays, I used to split whole hair in two holding from bottom.

Now, since took amrit, my hair are always tied on the back in jooRa form. even when I wash them, I am busy feeding the family. So never even paid attention that I even have any split ends. Even if I do, why we need to get bothered by split ends, when we can exercise on some treadmill and build up some muscle strength with some weight lifting in that time or pick up Gutka sahib and do some naam dee kamaai. Don't you think?? I mean, there are better things in life to worry about than finding a magic formula to stop the split ends.

when I had lot of free time in past, no kids, no job, no man to boss me around :-)) no house to clean, and I used to sit with my head in my books with loose hair on sundays, I used to split whole hair in two holding from bottom.

Now, since took amrit, my hair are always tied on the back in jooRa form. even when I wash them, I am busy feeding the family. So never even paid attention that I even have any split ends. Even if I do, why we need to get bothered by split ends, when we can exercise on some treadmill and build up some muscle strength with some weight lifting in that time or pick up Gutka sahib and do some naam dee kamaai. Don't you think?? I mean, there are better things in life to worry about than finding a magic formula to stop the split ends.

wjkk wjkf

You are right Bhenji.

Guest Gupteeeeeeeeeee

Also split ends are naturally, they occur when hair has reached maximum growth length and it naturally splits and falls apart making way for new hair. If you think about it thats why our hair only grows a certain length and stops growing after that. Why worry about something Normal.