1699 Vaisakhi Eyewitness Account

ms514

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sangat Ji, I am looking for a Punjabi version of the 1699 Vaisakhi account by Abu Ul Turani. I know there was a PDF of it circulated a couple of years ago and would like to have it again...if it is not in PDF but some other format, that's fine, as long as it is in Punjabi.

Thanks in advance!

Ahh lehh paaji

http://www.see-q.net/seeq_issue_2_low_res.pdf

*MOD EDIT: Anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib literature/links not allowed.*

It would be really good if someone could make youtube video explaining the events as it happened. Alot of the Vaisakhi versons on youtube go something like 10th guru sahib took panj piaray into tent and cut goats head :rolleyes: and stuff

If someone could do this seva would be awesome.

There used to be a youtube video of dasmay patshah on youtube explaining how prophet muhammed did not carry out his mission and made all the kings sunnat (however u pronounce it)

For some reason i think it got banned. Wish someone could repost it :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh lehh paaji

http://www.see-q.net...e_2_low_res.pdf

*MOD EDIT: Anti Sri Dasam Granth Sahib literature/links not allowed.*

It would be really good if someone could make youtube video explaining the events as it happened. Alot of the Vaisakhi versons on youtube go something like 10th guru sahib took panj piaray into tent and cut goats head :rolleyes: and stuff

If someone could do this seva would be awesome.

There used to be a youtube video of dasmay patshah on youtube explaining how prophet muhammed did not carry out his mission and made all the kings sunnat (however u pronounce it)

For some reason i think it got banned. Wish someone could repost it :cool:

It is mentioned in Dasam Granth and I read it on sridasam.org . I can assure you thats where it is mentioned , because I read it on sridasam.org few weeks back.

I think it is in "bachitar natak". But I maybe wrong.

or it maybe in section "ram raheem puran kuran anek kahe mat ek na manyo".

Guru Gobind Singh jee has mentioned how God chooses him as his messenger and Guru Gobind Singh jee also mentions that all previous prophets had done some of their manmukhi as well .

Mohammad prophet is mentioned as "mahadeen" . And maharaj mentions that mahadeen actually circumcised kings of arabia .

ਜੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਉਪਜਾਏ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤਿਨ ਅਪਨੇ ਰਾਹ ਚਲਾਏ ॥

जे प्रभु परम पुरख उपजाए ॥ तिन तिन अपने राह चलाए ॥

All the great Purushas created by me started their own paths.

ਮਹਾਦੀਨ ਤਬ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਅਰਬ ਦੇਸ ਕੋ ਕੀਨੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੨੬॥

महादीन तब प्रभ उपराजा ॥ अरब देस को कीनो राजा ॥२६॥

Then I created Muhammed, who was made the master of Arabia.26.

ਤਿਨ ਭੀ ਏਕ ਪੰਥ ਉਪਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੀਨੇ ਸਭ ਰਾਜਾ ॥

तिन भी एक पंथ उपराजा ॥ लिंग बिना कीने सभ राजा ॥

He started a religion and circumcised all the kings.

ਸਭ ਤੇ ਅਪਨਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਜਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

सभ ते अपना नामु जपायो ॥ सति नामु काहूं न द्रिड़ायो ॥२७॥

He caused all to utter his name and did not give True Name of the Lord with firmness to anyone.27.

ਸਭ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਉਰਝਾਨਾ ॥ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

सभ अपनी अपनी उरझाना ॥ पारब्रहम काहू न पछाना ॥

Everyone placed his own interest first and foremost and did not comprehend the Supreme Brahman.

ਤਪ ਸਾਧਤ ਹਰਿ ਮੋਹਿ ਬੁਲਾਯੋ ॥ ਇਮ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥੨੮॥

तप साधत हरि मोहि बुलायो ॥ इम कहि कै इह लोक पठायो ॥२८॥

When I was busy in the austere devotion, the Lord called me and sent me to this world with the following words.28.

Source : http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=135&english=t&id=68435

BHUL CHUK MAAF !! huh.gif

• 2 months later...

Its in circulation only on internet like many other stuff including fake hukamnams with guru sahibs name on them etc....

In punjab no one knows about

Since 1699 no historical text ever written covers or even talks about it

Even jathedars of takths are not aware of this account

I have never heard any kathwachak talking about it or any sant mahapursh talking about such account

Lastly its claimed as i have read it over the internet to be in some book kept at aligarh university library

Here is the contact no of the university +571-2700557 talk to them there is no such book in there library which makes many things clear ...

All i m saying before circulating something claiming it to be true and we know people will have blind faith over it when we will say its an eye witness account ... we should atleast confirm where is the hard copy ... if it comes out to be fake it would be one of the biggest paap ...

Jassa, maybe you haven't studied history, but 1699 accounts do exist. That too from that time.

Its not because Sants or Scholars don't mention them that they don't exist.

Sants mostly read from Granths such as Dasam, Sarbloh, Suraj Prakash, Panth Parkash (new + old), Bansawlinama etc or Rehatnamas.

New manuscripts are being discovered in libraries, with Sikh families etc.

I don't say this account is true, I heard same claim that there is no Aligarh manuscript, but to say that they (1699 ones) don't exist is not a wise thing to do.