Official Statement From Buddha Dal On Southall Incident

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion, (Totally Independent View: SatNaam. May Akaal Purakh Forgive Me, For Some Of Them Wake Up Amrit Vela, Give Daswandh Etc., And Keep Good Rehat (Including Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani). SatNaam. But … LOL)

"Akj" (UK) Is Playing Dirty Politics. I Think There Are Two Sections Of AKJ. One Is Authentic (They Support Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji). The Other Are Egoists Who Think They Are Maha Purakhs Who Think They Know Everything And Think Of Themselves Are Great Saints Though From Outside They Act All 'Nimarta Nimarta'. Their Fame Because They Are Either 'Highly Sought Out' Or 'Famous Tuners Harmonium Players' Or 'Maha Think Of Themselves As Chardhi Kala Tabla Bangers' Etc., But They Don't Support Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji And Support Maha Heretic Darshan Lal. I Think They Are FakeAJ'S (Pronounced Fake.A.J's). True Authentic Nirbhaan Jatha, True Akhand Keertan Jatha Would Never Say Anything Against Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji Would Have Raised An Issue. Bhai Sahib Also Received Saropas From Where Sri DasamGranth Ji Was Parkaash. FakeAJ's Think They Are All High and Mighty. (Yes FakeAJ's If You Wish To Respond With Your "Blah Blah Blah" Don't Bother, You Aint Nothing But A FakeAJ To Me). Anyone Who Attacks Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji And Calls Themselves AKJ, To Me They Are FakeAJ. I Have Heard Of Germany Atheists Darshan Lal Supporters Calling Themselves AKJ, They Are Pakka FakeAJ's. I Have Even Heard "AKJ" Keeping Sangat With CongRSS Sick Zehar Center In Canada Who Attack Entire True Khalsa Dharma. UK FakeAJ's Keep On The DownLow Too, Playing Smart and Trying To Attack From 'Behind The Scenes', Cunning Sly Snakes. I Don't Like FakeAJ'ers. True Akhand Keertan Jatha Show Respect, and Would Never Raise A Finger Against Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji! Leave Alone Support CongRSS Heretic Sarna Lap Dog Sharaabee Kabaabee Darshan Snake And His Boss CongRSS Heretic Sarna Who Even Does Maha Beadbee To Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!

All Of These FakeAj'ers Combined Cannot Equal Even A Little Bit of The Avasta Of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. If Bhai Sahib Never Raised An Issue About Sri DasamGranth Sahib, How Dare They, And Still Call Themselves AKJ. They Should Formally Call Themselves FakeAJ. I Know Bhai Sahib Respected Panj. So When I Say All, I Mean All, They Are Way More Than Six (I Do Not Include Panj: Actually Perhaps No, They Are FakeAJ's, I Dont Think Bhai Sahib Would Respect Them Either). They Should Not Call Themselves AKJ and Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. That Is Deceitful. True Akhand Keertan Jatha Give Respect To Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Authentic Gurmukh Taksaal Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Authentic Gurmukh Nihung Dals Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Authentic Gurmukh Sampardas Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Authentic Gurmukh Akhand Keertan Jatha Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Authentic Gurmukh Jathas Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Gurmukhs Who Respect Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

I Respect Ekta Of Khalsa Panth Which Includes Not Attacking Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.

Having Said That, Badals And Sarnas Got To Be Kicked Out. These Demons Are Strong. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karna, That Everything For Chardhi Kala Of Panth Can Happen Without Any Violence And Anxiety Etc. Guru Sahib Is Great. If Peaceful With Conviction True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Get Together, I Am Sure Guru Sahib Will Shower Blessings.

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhat Sahibs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Bir Ras Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH Dhan!!!!!

True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!! The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

(And Kindly, No One Cause Problems Between Jathas By Name Calling. I Am Just Seperating Those That Call Themselves AKJ But Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji From Authentic Akhand Keertan Jatha That Do Not Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji.)

Why does AKJ support Darshan Lal? Will Akal Takht take action against AKJ (UK)? People like Satnam Singh from Southall / Slough sent around text messages promoting his programme but failed to actually turn up - he isn't the only one from that jatha to do that either.

By taking pro darshan and anti dasam granth stand,AKJ UK is no more a panthic organization.They should not use name of akj as this brings disgarce to charhdi kala singhs of AKJ who have done every bit to defend Dasam Granth bani.

It is matter of time these fake akj UK will go down in history as traitors.They should be reported to akal takhat if they stand by Darshan Lal.

Bhai sahib Bhai randhir singh ji thought every word of Dasam granth sahib as from the mouth of Guru Gobind singh ji,He even corrected many theories of Kahan singh Nabha about Dasam Granth sahib.

Literary singhs of akj such as tapoban and panthic AKJ singhs in california USA of Navjot singh Khalsa know this as they have read bhai sahib's writings.AKJ India is firm believer of Dasam Bani.

There is no AKJ without Dasam bani as sarbloh, shashatrs originate from Dasam granth only.It is duty of every right thinking singh to expose these fake akj UK who disown dasam bani. Expose them and let them walk out of panth.

We owe everything to our Guru and not to any jathebandi.

also babbars of germany side with sharabi and kababi ragi darshan lal

Bhai sahib Bhai randhir singh ji thought every word of Dasam granth sahib as from the mouth of Guru Gobind singh ji,He even corrected many theories of Kahan singh Nabha about Dasam Granth sahib.

Literary singhs of akj such as tapoban and AKJ USA of Navjot singh Khalsa know this as they have read bhai sahib's writings.AKJ India is firm believer of Dasam Bani.

There is no AKJ without Dasam bani as sarbloh, shashatrs originate from Dasam granth only.It is duty of every right thinking singh to expose these fake akj UK who disown dasam bani. Expose them and let them walk out of panth.

Humble benti to GPS ji, can you please edit your post and not say AKJ USA of Navjot Singh Khalsa (it does not seem right to say that), but instead say Panthic AKJ USA following in the footsteps of its founder Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji. There are lot of panthic akj singhs in cali who love Dasam Pita ji's bani and trying hard to spread the message of true sikhi.

Also about akj-uk, let us keep the focus on its leadership, not blame all the akj-uk singhs. Lot of young singhs are really frustrated with this leadership, they are all fed up with them. They are staying away from these politicians. I think it is good opportunity for Tapoban singhs and cali singhs to do parchaar there and give guidance to the akj youth who are really confused right now.

Literary singhs of akj such as tapoban and AKJ USA of Navjot singh Khalsa know this as they have read bhai sahib's writings.AKJ India is firm believer of Dasam Bani.

Humble benti to GPS ji, can you please edit your post and not say AKJ USA of Navjot Singh Khalsa (it does not seem right to say that), but instead say Panthic AKJ USA following in the footsteps of its founder Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji. There are lot of panthic akj singhs in cali who love Dasam Pita ji's bani and trying hard to spread the message of true sikhi.

Also about akj-uk, let us keep the focus on its leadership, not blame all the akj-uk singhs. Lot of young singhs are really frustrated with this leadership, they are all fed up with them. They are staying away from these politicians. I think it is good opportunity for Tapoban singhs and cali singhs to do parchaar there and give guidance to the akj youth who are really confused right now.

Singh ji

I have modified my post per your request.