So Called Ravidassis With Anti-Sikh Attitude

cool water

It appears that there has been a determined effort by some twisted ravidassi cult followers to undermine Sikhs, the faith and organisations. They have joined this site and others to create conflicts within Sikh circles and with other communities primarily with muslims because they often have Sikh sounding names.

Please view groups such as this

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=mf&id=100000087152341 (This person calls himself Jathedar Singh yet is no Sikh he is a ravidassi cultist)

http://www.facebook.com/raj.bangar (This guy has been joining Sikh groups on facebook to create a divide between "dalit/chumar" Sikhs and rest of Sikh society, he is admin of various "ravidassiya" groups where they often post anti-Sikh views)

You may research yourself on facebook and see the extent of this conspiracy by these so called ravidassiya's go to undermine Sikhism. This Raj Bangar has been recently complaining about this flag with ik omkar sign instead of the "har" http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs496.ash1/27094_379522316001_565006001_5308172_3928615_n.jpg being put on a "Ravidassia temple in the West Midlands" as he describes it. This guy seems to be at the forefront to create and leading the anti-sikh campaign online.

Don't take Facebook and youtube too seriously, but where you do counter their twisted logic and arguments, use good language and logic so that people who come across those pages can see the truth for themselves.

Unfortunately there are always people looking to divide and rule.

I disagree we should take this effort to divide the panth seriously. Because they are carrying out subversive activities against Sikhs and they want to divide the panth not only in punjab but also in western countries where the voice of the Sikhs to speak on issues effecting the community wont be representated properly if our numbers are shown to be less. This is a deep rooted conspiracy by congressi/brahminist/elitist type powers to divide Sikhism along caste lines because the main beef of these people (they say) are with the Jatts yet they want to make trouble for all Sikhs? and want to create a separate religion?

They cant even answer basic questions about the source of where they get their "amrit bani" the source being Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what is their afterlife? what is their code of conduct? they have nothing yet they want to create a seperate religion more like a cult. This is why Sikhs should take these cultist individuals to task and challenge them, we should offer our full support to chumaar/dalit/ravidassi's brothers/sisters who are Sikhs and help them resolve any issues they are facing in terms of discrimination,etc.

i know raj banger from the ravidasia forum and he is a hypocrit. a big one as well. He was saying the same rubbish on his site, and when i replied from a sikh point of view, he couldnt handle it and banned me from the site.

1000 posts. When can i be a moderatorer?

lets add them and teach em a listen on what real sikhi is ;) hahah, jks :p

WJKK WJKF!

I disagree we should take this effort to divide the panth seriously. Because they are carrying out subversive activities against Sikhs and they want to divide the panth not only in punjab but also in western countries where the voice of the Sikhs to speak on issues effecting the community wont be representated properly if our numbers are shown to be less. This is a deep rooted conspiracy by congressi/brahminist/elitist type powers to divide Sikhism along caste lines because the main beef of these people (they say) are with the Jatts yet they want to make trouble for all Sikhs? and want to create a separate religion?

They cant even answer basic questions about the source of where they get their "amrit bani" the source being Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, what is their afterlife? what is their code of conduct? they have nothing yet they want to create a seperate religion more like a cult. This is why Sikhs should take these cultist individuals to task and challenge them, we should offer our full support to chumaar/dalit/ravidassi's brothers/sisters who are Sikhs and help them resolve any issues they are facing in terms of discrimination,etc.

on a serious note, i agree completely :D

WJKK WJKF!!