Amrit Sanchars - London , Birmingham ?

Guest Amrit Shakna

Guest Amrit Shakna

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

i can not find any info about amrit sanchars in the uk.

I know there was one yesterday and one today, but i know someone who is ready to take amrit and was under the impression that due to it being Vasakhi there would be an amrit sanchar somewhere on the actualy day.

can anyone post info on the next amrit sanchars asap please?????

your help will be very much appreciated

VJKK VJKF,

I know in Brum, there is the Amrit Parchar Gurdwara on the Birmingham Road, Oldbury. It's like if you come from of the M6 then take M5 towards Brum , Junc. 1 then instead of going towards Smethwick / Smethwick High St. Opposite direction towards Oldbury, under the flyovers (EDIT: thinking about it actually ain't that the M5, one of those flyovers?) there is a Gurdwara, Amrit Parchaar, not sure the exact full name but it's along those lines. They have Amrit ceremony every month, ring them or google and get contact info and find out. So I presume because of this they will also have one on Vaisakhi. Sorry not exact help but it is a starting place. I only know they do Amrit ceremony every month cos I seen Gatka there, very impressive training and tutuion there. I have family in the area that is the only reason I know.

Bhul chuk marf if I have given wrong info. As far as I know it is correct, please do correct if i'm wrong, as that was what I was told, also it says something about Amrit ceremonies taking place once every month in the main foyer as well. Sorry not from Brum, so not 100% sure. But on Vaisakhi, area's with large Sikh communities will have Amrit initation cermonies, wont they?

Guest haumai na avai

theres amrit sanchar on vasakhi day on stratford road at 9/10am but i dont know what the correct location is. is smethwick and stratford the same ?

and also on saturday somewhere in birmingham too

theres amrit sanchar on vasakhi day on stratford road at 9/10am but i dont know what the correct location is. is smethwick and stratford the same ?

Ain't that the new (1 year'ish old) Gurdwara in sparkhill ends? I been there they have a really nice modern / contemporary palki don't they. I had long converation's with a baba ji called Johal there, very helpful guy. Ask him he will inform you I think he is like the secertary.

I ain't from brum but no they are east (Strartford Rd. A34(I think), Sparkhill) and west (Smethwick) of the city.

Smethwick already had the amrit sanchar on sunday...Gurdwara Amrit Parhcar Dharmick Diwan (Birmingham Road Oldbury Tel: 0121 552 3778) have an Amrit Sanchar this weekend, just phone up to make sure which day. Stratford Road Gurdwara isn't in Smethwick but in Sparkhill. Oldbury gurdwara or Soho Road Gurdwara have regular Amrit Sanchars so just contact the one which is suitable.