Website

Bhullar

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I say we make our own website, promote it all we can. Do whatever we must!!! Give popular websites that will post our link the link. We must counter hate with truth!!. This message should not be ignored. If you are tired of propganda then reply! someone, if you have a good website hosting service, please please reply. If I am not supported, I will still make a site!! We must counter with as much publicity as we can get. We should have a staff made of good members on this site. (Like deep veerji). Its time for us to start an uprising which will make the world aware we still are here and we are still strong. Time for change is coming, but no attention is paid. We can write good articles and we can disscuss what articles to post on the site here!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

No offence veer jee,

But waheguroo! network sevadars have asked for sevadars to do this exact same thing many many many times, yet nobody has replied. We have the infrastructure, money, support etc all ready for this, we just need the sevadars to help with it.

If you wish to help, please email news@waheguroo.com or seva@waheguroo.com

we are looking for this kind of seva. W!N is what sangat makes it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

No offence veer jee,

But waheguroo! network sevadars have asked for sevadars to do this exact same thing many many many times, yet nobody has replied. We have the infrastructure, money, support etc all ready for this, we just need the sevadars to help with it.

If you wish to help, please email news@waheguroo.com or seva@waheguroo.com

we are looking for this kind of seva. W!N is what sangat makes it.

I am willing to help! I just need someone to host, seeing as I have no budget. If W! N could helpwith some stories and maybe one or two of the sangat, I'd be more then willing to! Actually, I am willing to under any conditions! I will email. Thanks veerji/bhanji

Bhullar veerji,

Waheguroo Network does have a news service. Check it out here: news.waheguroo.com

From what i heard from the W!N sevadaars some intersting projects are underway. Look forward to the future. As Admin made it clear, what they need is staff/people who are bound to do some service etc. I think if you really have some plans like that please send an email to W!N and tell them of your abilities (like webdesigning-knowledge), and perhas they might find something for you.

ps: i am just an ordinary members (i live in europe-outside Uk...in the other thread you asked me that)

Cool veerji deep. Yeah, i am willing to work. I mean we should have a more publisised news site that also counters articles that have deluding info.

What about publicizing the waheguroo network great website over popular sites like CNN or BBC or any other most visited sites.Or making an ad just to make people aware of sikhism.How much does that cost? and whats the way to do that? can somebdy plz enlighten me abt it???

Yeah we could. And we could also do link exchange with personal websites with approprite content (such as other religious sites that educate) for free. I think it cost by month and probally depends on ad size. It usually cost within 10 dollars to publizize on website. Correct me if im wrong.

bhul chukk maff

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Yes, it is a wicked 'idea', but - I think as Sikhs, we need to straighten out the image of our religion- first- (..which seems impossible these days). Even if that, one website will not be enough to cover up the 'besti' some of us chose to bring to Sikhi. Sikhi may be truly only shined through the Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but outsiders tend to look at the practicers first.

There is too much dis-unity within the Panth, always bickering among the different jathebandis/samprayadas - some giani ji carrying out totally anti-gurmat acts- so forth..and etc.

I know no religion is perfect, but as Sikhs -we've got work to do. blush.gif

Oh - and for as advertising on CNN - LOL - It will be massive expensive as some millions of viewers are always tuned in :wub: - You gotta have the REAL big bucks to do that sort of advertising :e: