Who Are You Voting For? Uk Gen Elections 6Th May

humgareeb

LABOUR PAALTY JINDABAAD!!!!

Can never trust the tories, they'll show their true colours soon enough, as long as that witch thatcher lives, evil is enrooted in thr Conservative Party and their policies.

Our country could be in a much worse position like iceland or greece but thankfully it isnt which is due to Mr Brown, hes not given enough credit and the media is a BIT*H to him for no reason!

Just watched the election debate last night and wondering who people are voting for in the upcoming elections?

I will be voting for no one :). The country of a island cannot get it self out of recession when other nations already have. Of course, they will keep on handing out child benefit to keep their British empire going (most likely in London). But otherwise they will be winning Muslim votes and saying their still the British bulldog they once were. Hell even a bulldog stops barking after a while.

Conservative Gurcharan Singh he has a proven track record for over 30 years and is a very very hard working man unlike shameless sharma who says one thing and does another like the post office closing in norwood he claimed to oppose it with a fake protest yet in parliament said close it and more post offices the same with the 42 days anti terror detention ( think it was 42)but he opposed it in a mosque yet voted in favour in parliament he don't attend meetings only attends 1 when he's on the verge of being kicked out cos he has to attend at least 1 meeting to stay on. His vandals have been graffiting gurcharan singhs posters and vandalising them even outside gurdwaras!he also said gurdwaras are causing the immigration problem and they shouldn't give students langar only if they show a passport this was on a local radio station. In the last election he was exposed as having links with rss and has been president of the overseas congress not to mention celebrating operation bluestar in 84 by giving laddoos out Sikhs responded by giving laddoos when indira got shot after that,watch no2sharmalabour on YouTube exposes sharma for what he really is shameless lazy and someone who holds political links with overseas parties ie congress and fanatics like rss, we need a mp who works hard and gurcharans record prooves he's hardworking it's a shame labour overlooked gurcharan on the last election and chose this bigot sharma labour also said

to gurcharan will you wear a turban to parliament which in itself is a pathetic question labours HQ sent a letter which said we do not want a turbanned man in parliament this can be confirmed with councillor manjit Singh

Southall has had enough of labour and it's policies be they on selection and fairness or govt southall is a mess due to labour only since the conservatives took over the council have we seen improvement of pavements recycle bins wheelie bins and so on which gurcharan introduced.Labour will loose very badly in Southall this time it's time got change vote Gurcharan Singh.Conservatives have also given a seat to another gursikh on the midlands and has gursikhs standing in Hayes and southall for councillors never has labour done this rather they ask tu pagh pah keh parliament nu jaooga

Yeah I saw Gurcharan Singh in sikh channel last week, but I wasn't impressed. Seemed like a desperate plea to get votes. Would be nice to have a sikh representative in parliament, but i don't think he is the best example of a sikh.

His sidekick Manjit Singh claim that Gurcharan Singh is a true amritdhari gursikh. Well I have my doubts, I saw him at a party few weeks ago eating meat and drinking!! I would rather support labour to be honest! Then his track record also proves that he would do anything to get elected, even if that means switch from labour, because they picked sharma to be a more suitable candidate.

I don't think we shud vote for him just beacuse he is 'sikh'! In addition, he is supported by corrupt politicians like Malhi!!

I have no problem with the Tories, biit I wouldn't vote for Gurcharan Singh after what I have seen of him.

Yes we need a sikh, but the right person, not someone who just dresses as one!!

My dayzzz...loolll *mod edit: provocative language*...for those who have somewhat have common sense, please ignore this <banned word filter activated> and don't be put off my them. I say "them" , because i very well know who these people are, and know it's an organised propaganda.

Also Sharma is not "shameless"! otherwise he wouldn't continue doing "nothing", i think the correct title would be "Useless".

Please vote for Mr Gurcharan, a true Punjabi/Sikh who is willing to help all communities, and has been doing it so far!

Another point is this is a Sikh forum, so if you are not going to support Sikh on significant titles, then what are you doing here? go and open a Hindu forum? because your most likely one! Yess you should vote for him because he's a Sikh!

sorry to interrupt khalistanconsensus paaji/penji.. as humgareeb ji said if hes eating meat let alone drinking at a weeding then surely he is not a sikh. i agree we need to put forward gursikhs in their businesses/elections etc but not pakhandis who use religion as a means to get votel like the badals in india .. even if they are in pooran gursikh saroop they are sheep in lionskins

sorry to interrupt khalistanconsensus paaji/penji.. as humgareeb ji said if hes eating meat let alone drinking at a weeding then surely he is not a sikh. i agree we need to put forward gursikhs in their businesses/elections etc but not pakhandis who use religion as a means to get votel like the badals in india .. even if they are in pooran gursikh saroop they are sheep in lionskins

ok you know i can easily go on justifying this but lets just talk in the same terms here..... Sharama. What about him? well i know plenty of stuff he does, he drinks, he eats meat soo why you vote for him?

it's all about getting things done. let him become something in order for us to get something out of him.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Don't Vote For Anyone Connected To Congress And Rss. Also Don't Vote For Any Other Party Whom Attack Sikh Rights. Also Remember It Is Congress AND Rss TOGETHER That Attacked Sikhs In 80's Onwards. They Have Now Taken Their Attacks On Sikhs International. Anyone Connected To Congress Are Automatically Connected To RSS When It Comes To Attacking Sikhs. They Work On This Agenda Together. Pay Attention To All The Candidates. Support Those Whom Will Authentically Support Sikhs Rights (Including Ang Sang Pooran Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees). CongRSS Have Hidden Agendas To Attack Sikhs In Many Ways. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan, They Will Fail On ALL Fronts. True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal, True Khalsa Dharma Is Going To Be Loved By The Whole World (Which Of Course Also Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Ang Sang Pooran Sri Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, And More).

CongRSS Are Active In Attacking Sikhs From Headquarters In India, Internationally. They Have Agents All Over The World. They Are Targeting Sikhs Internationally And Intentionally. From Attacking Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee To Talking To Heads Of Governments Of Other Countries To Attack Sikhs. CongRSS Is Targetting Sikhs Internationally. Sikhs All Over The World Should Use This As An Opportunity To Show How The CongRSS Attacked Sikhs Without Mercy, And They Still Protect The Murderers. Sikhs All Over The World Should Use This As An Opportunity To Expose The Congress Government Of The Systematic Atrocities They Unleash Against Sikhs (Which Now They (Through Manmohan Even As Shown In Canada) Have Taken Their Agenda To Attack Sikhs Internationally (But Do It Very Diplomatically, Articulately) Sikhs Have Truth On Their Side. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With Sikh Dharma.

Bring Guru Jees Pure Vegetarian Langar And Guru Jees Raag Keertan Sung With Guru Jees Instruments By Guru Jees Nishkhaam Amrithdaaree RehatVaan Gursikhs To The World. Show The Beauty Of True Khalsa Dharma To The World. Show The Beauty Of Amritdhaaree Jeevan To The World.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karna.

The Whole Is Going To Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Also Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Ang Sang Pooran Sri Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps Etc).

Be Careful Of BOTH Fake Sikhs, And CongRSS Agents. Sometimes They Are Hard To Tell Because They Are Sometimes Intertwined (Like Sarnas Etc). CongRSS Has Their Tentacles In International Politics Now. They Have An Agenda To Attack Sikhs As Well. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan, They Will NEVER Succeed. The Whole World Is Going To Fall In Love With Sikh Dharma (Which of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee, Sri Amrit Sanchaar Sahib Jees, Saving From Bajjar Paaps, Keeping Pooran Kakaar Sahib Jees Ang Sang, And More).

May Guru Sahib Bless The New Generation AmritDhaaree RehatVaan Educated Articulate Intelligent Gursikhs All Over The World To Bring The Beauty Of True Khalsa Dharma To The Whole World, Through Media Etc, And Even By Being Involved In Politics (With Khalsa Dharma Principles In Mind).

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Chardhi Kala !!