Baba Deep Singh Ji'S Miracle And Muslim General'S Account !?

Gurfateh Sadh Sangat jee .

I have heard some gyanis say that when Baba Deep singh ji fought with his head on his palm and waving his sword with other hand , muslim generals present there who witnessed whole event penned it down to some book / autobiography of their own . I have heard Yogi Bhajan say " the muslim imperial general writes that ' when we saw this man fighting with his head cut , we were not able to stand the sight of it and so we had to run ' . "

So , is it true ? Is there some written record of this event ? atleast as proof to those people who make fun of it saying its impossible

• 4 weeks later...

It is autobiography of Tahmas Khan written in Persian. He fought in the battle of 1757. Unfortunately two translations of this text are from a Hindu and a Muslim. I doubt they did justice to the text when they translated it. The reason I say this is because a quote from the very text was provided by a Sikh scholar, Bhagat Singh, but this quote is not found in the portion of the translation given in "Sikh History from Persian Sources". I think a copy of this text is in Aligarh University. Not finding the same information I turned to the other translation done by a Hindu scholar. Fortunately, a few days ago I have found a copy of the Persian text and its old translation and soon will be getting those. When I have acquired and read the text fully I will try to post it depending on what my schedule is. Guru Rakha